Are you right/left handed or ambidextrous?

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are your guys handedness?

I use my right hand because I'm more used to it, but I am ambidextrous.

Being ambidextrous has tons of feats. For example, If I'm drawing or writing, if one hand gets tired, I don't have to wait for it to rest and then use it again, I can just switch to my next hand and keep going.

There are more to list though. <_>

Last edited:

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was originally right-handed. But I started using my left hand since I was 10 and now I'm closer to being ambidextrous,but I usually use my right hand for writing,drawing and my left for sports like basketball,tennis,arm wrestling or anything requiring strength .

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being ambidextrous is not genetic, people train themselves to be that way.
Environmental changes are independent of genetics.

I was never trained to use both my hands efficiently (Except kindergarten when I needed to learn how to write of course).

Although it apparently is quite rare for people to be genetically ambidextrous after thorough research, I agree.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right handed...the real question is why are there WAY more people right handed than the ones whom write with their left hands?
I think it has to do with how we're raised. Using the left hand was considered evil and majority refrained from it. People got used to it and taught their kids that way. Either that or genetics.