Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I gotta ask, is anyone else besides me totally stoked for the NFL season to start up?? I like the NBA, love MLB, despise NASCAR, enjoy NHL....but no other sports league gets me flat-out hyperactive like the NFL!!

You have a favorite team? (GIANTS!! <3 and Colts. I don't have a thing for the Manning brothers, not at all...>.>) A team you hate?? (Cowboys, Steelers, Deadskins, Patriots)

I'm litterally bouncing around the house freaking out. I've never been to an NFL game before, and I'm going the Giants v Ravens preseason game on the 28th. I know, its a preseason game, but I'm so freakin excited!!

-cough- Done now. -goes to watch clips of the superbowl when the Giants put the smackdown on the Patriots and ruined their undefeated run- TAKE THAT BRADY!! >DDD

^^ <3

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt it. I see him coming back. People seem to be reacting pretty harshly towards him, but he almost made it to the superbowl last year. he's been great.

Shadowslayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mwhahahahaha GIANTS SUCK!!!! lol jk dnt hurt me. no idk who im goin for i was a 49ers fan,but they hav dnt so many wrong things i gave up on them so now i dnt hav a team

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
eesh. neither one has really done a da*n thing the past few years it seems like. xD my parents are from NY, hence me being a giants fan.

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
understandable. ive been into football for a while. baseball too. but others....eh, not so much. well i used to watch hockey...

win, lose, or tie, GIANTS fan till i die~!

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
METS!! or Redsox. But both haven't exactly been doing so great lately. T.T Mets went from #1 in the NL east to being 9 games behind. -sigh- and the redsox totally blew a 9-1 lead last night. >.<

Shadowslayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the Giants r 2 place in the NL west and r only down by 2 games, and im also a A's fan but they 3 place in the AL west and r 9 games down lol WEST COAST!!!!! :)