Are you obsessed with naruto?

123fire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,150 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
20,150
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By obsessed i mean like really obsessed fore example u rewatch episodes many times ,listen to the ost, have the volumes,reread chapters,download the song of the opening,have naruto console games,action figures...
For me well im pretty obsessed ;)
 

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
2,724 posts 166 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
2,724
Reaction score
166
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was before. But now all i can say is. Meeeeeehhhhhh
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, I'm not lol.
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,528 posts 1,077 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto, Magi & Terra, yes I am.
 

Aquarius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,991 posts 202 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
202
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Something you stated i really do such as having OSTs, watching episode again (but not more than 2 or 3 times), naruto consoles not but i do have its games. So if these are count then.....you can call me naruto obsessed :hint:
 

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
4,935 posts 893 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,935
Reaction score
893
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
obsessed?

ha

im barely interested
 

stinkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,087 posts 70 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nah i just want the story to end. i lost my interest during the war arc shitty animation and fillers
 

Kurome

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,276 posts 382 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
382
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No. Not at all. I am more like "meh" now towards naruto..U_U
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
4,265 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh god the '' Barely threads are here so I will make a useless boring thread '' Inc.
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,274 posts 618 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dont get me wrong, im still a fan, but it isnt like it was back at the start of Shippuden where we had the Akatsuki and shit, back then I was obsessed with the damn thing, but now im just tagging along to see how its gonna end.

What I can call myself obsessed about is probably Beelzebub. Best.Manga.Ever.
 

take it easy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,176 posts 1,314 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
15,176
Reaction score
1,314
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not like in past
 

Ver55e

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
533 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Am obsessed with three . 1 naruto 2 one piece and 3 fairy tail
 

Lan Fan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,116 posts 233 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
233
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I only like listening to the OST. Nothing more from the above, I just respect it at this stage.
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To some extent and to the manga only, yes.:p
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,793 posts 1,000 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not obsessed with naruto but I always look forward to Wednesday
I like to go back and reread chapters together because they seem so much better like that but I don't listen to osts and rewatch anime episodes
 

Narutoga

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,921 posts 110 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When i first watched pain arc ( first arc of naruto i watched, my introduction actually ) i was like, OMG, OMG, OMG, awesome anime, gotta get all the seasons, but now i just tag along.....i'm more interested in bleach now..thats all i can say
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I reblog a lot of naruto and make gifs so I would say yes
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,747 posts 1,562 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im here for the cute girls like chibiusa and femme and possibly hipster

This guy i can relate with.

riding them pum pum like a motor cycle.
 
Top