Are you obsessed with naruto?

123fire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:20,150 Reaction score:736
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
20,150
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By obsessed i mean like really obsessed fore example u rewatch episodes many times ,listen to the ost, have the volumes,reread chapters,download the song of the opening,have naruto console games,action figures...
For me well im pretty obsessed ;)
 

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,724 Reaction score:166
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
2,724
Reaction score
166
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was before. But now all i can say is. Meeeeeehhhhhh
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:46,068 Reaction score:1,944
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, I'm not lol.
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,528 Reaction score:1,077
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto, Magi & Terra, yes I am.
 

Aquarius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,991 Reaction score:202
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
202
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Something you stated i really do such as having OSTs, watching episode again (but not more than 2 or 3 times), naruto consoles not but i do have its games. So if these are count then.....you can call me naruto obsessed :hint:
 

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,935 Reaction score:893
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,935
Reaction score
893
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
obsessed?

ha

im barely interested
 

stinkey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,087 Reaction score:70
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
70
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nah i just want the story to end. i lost my interest during the war arc shitty animation and fillers
 

Kurome

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,276 Reaction score:382
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
382
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No. Not at all. I am more like "meh" now towards naruto..U_U
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,265 Reaction score:676
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh god the '' Barely threads are here so I will make a useless boring thread '' Inc.
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,274 Reaction score:618
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dont get me wrong, im still a fan, but it isnt like it was back at the start of Shippuden where we had the Akatsuki and shit, back then I was obsessed with the damn thing, but now im just tagging along to see how its gonna end.

What I can call myself obsessed about is probably Beelzebub. Best.Manga.Ever.
 

take it easy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,176 Reaction score:1,314
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
15,176
Reaction score
1,314
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not like in past
 

Ver55e

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:533 Reaction score:14
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Am obsessed with three . 1 naruto 2 one piece and 3 fairy tail
 

Lan Fan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,116 Reaction score:233
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
233
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I only like listening to the OST. Nothing more from the above, I just respect it at this stage.
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:17,360 Reaction score:1,197
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To some extent and to the manga only, yes.:p
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,793 Reaction score:1,000
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not obsessed with naruto but I always look forward to Wednesday
I like to go back and reread chapters together because they seem so much better like that but I don't listen to osts and rewatch anime episodes
 

Narutoga

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,921 Reaction score:110
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When i first watched pain arc ( first arc of naruto i watched, my introduction actually ) i was like, OMG, OMG, OMG, awesome anime, gotta get all the seasons, but now i just tag along.....i'm more interested in bleach now..thats all i can say
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,212 Reaction score:1,556
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I reblog a lot of naruto and make gifs so I would say yes
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,747 Reaction score:1,562
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im here for the cute girls like chibiusa and femme and possibly hipster

This guy i can relate with.

riding them pum pum like a motor cycle.
 
Top