[Predictions] Are we going to see the final version of madara susanoo in action or not???(SPOILER)

Are we going to see the final version of madara susanoo in action or not?????

• YES

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • NARUTO YHHHHHHHHHHHH

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No light came up for 5 kages battle so yh if he stays alive he will use susonoo
It never went back to the 5 kages battle after Kabuto did the hand signs, so we can't say for sure if he's disappearing or not. I do think he will stay around though. I don't think they can just end all of the Edos like that, especially Madara.

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It never went back to the 5 kages battle after Kabuto did the hand signs, so we can't say for sure if he's disappearing or not. I do think he will stay around though. I don't think they can just end all of the Edos like that, especially Madara.
thats exactly what i was pondering, but then again kishi did disappoint us by not showing kakashi rampage he may have done the same with madara.
i hope not but if he did....................***************.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we did see him in action.. He cut a mountain in half, but hopefully we didnt see madara vanish because he will do a flash back and show us what happen to his during his battle with hashirama and show us when he really died.

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to. But Still the facts are facts: unless Kabuto did something special to Madara's Body to make it extra special, special being Hashirama's cell plantation..

CJ Mac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is kind of a spoiler of what is to come in the battle between Sasuke and Naruto. Super Susanoo is the only way that Sasuke can complete against Naruto at this point. In order for him to even realize that his own Susanoo is so pathetic, he needs to see Madara's version. This leads me to believe that somehow Madara will avoid fading away, Susanoo will not disappear with Madara, or Itachi is about to put Sasuke under Tsukuyomi in order to have a final conversation with him. Regardless, if we don't see the stabilized Susanoo in action now, we will probably see it later when Sasuke does the same thing when fighting Naruto.

Last edited:

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we did see him in action.. He cut a mountain in half, but hopefully we didnt see madara vanish because he will do a flash back and show us what happen to his during his battle with hashirama and show us when he really died.
onooki is going to die... :(
I want to. But Still the facts are facts: unless Kabuto did something special to Madara's Body to make it extra special, special being Hashirama's cell plantation..
Mick nerks:
Come on you can't say cutting a mountain would suffice.A massive sussanoo and only cutting a mountain come on you would expect better after what madara has shown over the few chapters,which are substantiatially better then simple cutting a mountain their has to be more to it then that otherwise why not just stick to the orginal sussanoo or continue doing what he has been doing why do something else and he has been leveling up the techniques as the chapter prolonged and gloating over his techiques and saying how 1st is the only one who can stop him and so fourth.

Edo Tensei:
not the point but yh i also believe this to be so also i hope a couple of other character die not naming any name..............sakura.

ronus:
either that or kabuto has done something or tobi.