Are there any characters that you think are overrated/underrated?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's weird about the Mineta hate is that it's pretty much entirely because of how perverted he is, but the MHA fandom itself is super perverted too. Off the top of my head, there's currently constant posts about the bunny girl's thighs, occasional ones about Tsuyu's tongue, and newer, female characters are always given sexualized nicknames like that one furry woman until their hero name is revealed. MHA is just really sexist when it comes to design, and the fandom is way too perverted to have a high horse over Mineta.

My list would be the same as yours(Toga especially, I don't see the appeal to her), but I'd take out Twice from underrated because I don't think anyone considers him weak. Maybe I'd swap him with Best Jeanist.
Thank you for replying btw :score:

Now when you mentioned it Best Jeanist should totally be on the list since the only "big" thing we have seen from him is when he got attacked by All for one and well it did not end that good for Best Jeanist. Best Jeanist is a formidable fighter and his quirk is really OP unless the person is not wearing any close but that's kinda rare in a shonen jump series. I do somewhat think that one of the reason he was put out of the manga for a time was that later in the raid ( The League of villain raid that is happening in manga right now ) he would have been a HUGE help to capture the villains but whatever he is still cool.

You say that Twice should not be on the list because people do not think he is weak but that was not why I put him on the list, to begin with. I put I'm on the list since I thought that people were not seeing how powerful he really his. As I believe I said I think that Twice is one of if not the strongest character in MHA besides All for one and later Deku of course. ( Since he is the main protagonist )

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's weird about the Mineta hate is that it's pretty much entirely because of how perverted he is, but the MHA fandom itself is super perverted too. Off the top of my head, there's currently constant posts about the bunny girl's thighs, occasional ones about Tsuyu's tongue, and newer, female characters are always given sexualized nicknames like that one furry woman until their hero name is revealed. MHA is just really sexist when it comes to design, and the fandom is way too perverted to have a high horse over Mineta.

My list would be the same as yours(Toga especially, I don't see the appeal to her), but I'd take out Twice from underrated because I don't think anyone considers him weak. Maybe I'd swap him with Best Jeanist.
Facts
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you, Bakugo is developing but he is an asshole and a Bully with a lame facial expression, Toga is overhyped for odd sexual reasons when she isn’t even that attractive or that cool of a character, and Mineta is Hilarious.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara wasn't an expert in using it? What are you talking about?

Have you been smoking again? Drink some water, take a nap and come back with a clear mind.
Have you ever seen Minamoto with a CLEAR MIND, my guy? No that's what I thought. :lmao:

hello TWIN BOBIS!!!.. how r u totay???....now tell me how about u talk me straight in teh face...better then talking behint my back like olt laties???..

tit u forget how matara took kakashi kanui eye ant uset it to teleport into kanui timension????...looket like matara was super expert in kanui jusu..

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello TWIN BOBIS!!!.. how r u totay???....now tell me how about u talk me straight in teh face...better then talking behint my back like olt laties???..

tit u forget how matara took kakashi kanui eye ant uset it to teleport into kanui timension????...looket like matara was super expert in kanui jusu..
Madara used it the way Kakashi used it, which is a weaker version of how Obito uses it. Legit nothing more to it.
Just because he used it doesn't mean that he is an expert in using it. Kakashi has used it a lot and I won't consider him an expert in it either. I only consider Obito an expert because of how he uses it. He uses it to teleport parts of his body into the Kamui dimension and not get hit and he can also use it as Kakashi and Madara used it which we have seen him do, but we didn't see Madara use Kamui on his own body so no, Madara is not an expert in using Kamui. Not at all in fact.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm doing pretty good what about you mate?

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also, forgot to say but I am doing wonderful, thank you for asking.

How are you today?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara used it the way Kakashi used it, which is a weaker version of how Obito uses it. Legit nothing more to it.
Just because he used it doesn't mean that he is an expert in using it. Kakashi has used it a lot and I won't consider him an expert in it either. I only consider Obito an expert because of how he uses it. He uses it to teleport parts of his body into the Kamui dimension and not get hit and he can also use it as Kakashi and Madara used it which we have seen him do, but we didn't see Madara use Kamui on his own body so no, Madara is not an expert in using Kamui. Not at all in fact.
1st read my reply to lakookie...becuz since u r a kid its very likely that u will put fake words that i never said into my mouth..
karuchibi teh reall tobidara creator..(not even sozo sana) had tis theory..but kishimoto make some trol manga pages wich made sozo hesitat....
renenber when madara found bobito and healed him???..so madara say to obito that bobito very likely slip through bolder..means madara already know about kanui powers when bobito was anconsioss from bolder crrush...

bobito unconsioss under bolder and use kanui???? inpossible...

when rikudo madara stole kaakshi eye and use kanui he sounded very expert..everyone wonder..how can madara master kanui teleportation is just 2 sekounds..

ok twin Bobis...u dont seem like u great threat for my tobidara theory..so why dont u give me fair jujment and listen to my whole tobidara theory becuz u call it nonse...

its not fair u insult somone discovery without trying to undastand it..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st read my reply to lakookie...becuz since u r a kid its very likely that u will put fake words that i never said into my mouth..

renenber when madara found bobito and healed him???..so madara say to obito that bobito very likely slip through bolder..means madara already know about kanui powers when bobito was anconsioss from bolder crrush...

bobito unconsioss under bolder and use kanui???? inpossible...

when rikudo madara stole kaakshi eye and use kanui he sounded very expert..everyone wonder..how can madara master kanui teleportation is just 2 sekounds..

ok twin Bobis...u dont seem like u great threat for my tobidara theory..so why dont u give me fair jujment and listen to my whole tobidara theory becuz u call it nonse...

its not fair u insult somone discovery without trying to undastand it..
Fine make another thread where you explain it ALL.