Are there any characters that you think are overrated/underrated?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I like most characters in MHA but sometimes there are just those characters who people just overrated/underrated. These are just a few characters who I think are either underrated or overrated.

Underrated.
Twice: Now I really like Twice and in these new chapters he has shown to be a dangerous villain but I still think people underrate him. Now Twice, in my opinion, the most powerful villain being able to clone anyone he wants to if he just has there measurements. Twice can legit destroy the world if he wanted to but since he is a little brain-damaged and Is a good person he simply chooses not to. Now without Twice, I think that the league of villains are extremely weaker but I would like to hear what you guys think about him. In the latest manga ( Spoilers ) Twice has overcome his trauma and is now able to create basically an infinite amount of clones of himself. In the newest manga chapter ( Chapter 264 ) Twice used his new technique Dead man's parade which he uses against Hawks and we will see were that fight will go in the next chapter. Now I believe that Twice is able to take down Hawks pretty easily and actually my brother thought that Hawks should have been on this list as an overrated character but I don't think so.

Mineta: Ok so Mineta. Now I personally love Mineta and think he is a great character but its just weird that most people literally hate him. Most of my friends love Mineta as well which is really confusing when I go on the internet and see all of these comments about how he is just there to fuel the teens watching the series or something which I think is complete rubbish. I and my friends have been making jokes about how Mineta is gonna be a top 10 maybe even top 5 heroes in the future but to be honest I kinda think that he might. Why do I think that might. Well, Mineta's quirk is pretty powerful and if he really tries he can easily take down villains and even UA teachers like Midnight. Mineta's quirk called Popoff allows him to take his balls on his head and throw them at people. This is more useful then you might think since if Minetea would learn how to throw is balls better he would be a terrifying hero. Not only that but also like to think that he will be trained by Aizawa and get his scarf just like Shinso ( Which I was thinking of putting him on this list but then I changed my mind ) If Mineta got Aizawas scarf and was trained by him Mineta would be an absolute beast like just think about it. It's this tiny person flying around looking for villains or women and throwing balls at people that's pretty freaking cool in my book.

Overrated.
Toga: Ok now listen before you guys comment down below that I'm insane or something I would just clarify that I like Toga but she is just too overrated like I'm sorry. So what as Toga done? Well, when I think of an important moment for her I can't really think of anything. In the manga ( Spoilers ) she awakens her quirk to now being able to not only change into other people but she can now also use their quirks to some limit. Let me clarify that she has to love them enough before she can use their quirks which were seen when she changed into Uraraka and used her quirk. I don't personally think that this is that much of an upgrade since she wasn't able to use it for that long ( maybe like 10 seconds if I remember correctly ) and she wasn't really able to use it that well. Now even before this people were in love with her because of her yandere like personality which I never understood like if a girl is crazy about you and wants to take your blood I wouldn't want to be near her. ( Dam that was longer then I thought I would talk about her :ROFLMAO: )

Bakugo: The first thing I'm gonna say is that I really don't like Bakugo. Sorry but he is just such an annoying character and when I see people ship Midoriya and Bakugo together it makes no sense seeing my boy Midoriya with that dutch Bakugo. Bakugo is meant to be a hated character but instead over half of the freaking fandom stans him. I do admit that he is a skilled fighter and his quirk is ok but I just feel like people overexaggerates things. He thinks that he's the best and superior so he blows it up and because of that the fandom makes up excused for him. To be honest the fandom like the "fanon" version of him and not the canon version. They like to pretend that Bakugo is a yandere tsundere while he is not and Horikoshi created him to be hated but nope because people are freaking stupid. ( I'm sorry if I offended anyone. It was not my attention to hurt people but come on like wtf ) Sometimes I like to think would I like this person if they where real? NO, I hate Bakugo and I want him to literally just die.

I was originally gonna put Miriko on this list because people were just liking her because of her appearance and because she was able to take down a few nomus but then I remembered that she is able to react really quickly and is a great fighter so that's why she is not on this list. There were a few more characters that I could have put in but it's pretty late where I am and it has taken my quit the time making this so I'm just gonna stop right here.
:happy:
Now, what are your thoughts about my list and what is your list?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate bobito and i am madara fan..but i say truth ..kanui is best jusu better then madara linbo and saski jimontikara..
Straight facts. (y)

Actually with you for once. Enjoy it while it lasts. :ROFLMAO:(y)
I strongly disagree. I think that Madaras limbo is way underrated and is one of the most powerful dojutsus that's out there. Although I do not like Obito as well so that's cool we have something in common I guess.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I strongly disagree. I think that Madaras limbo is way underrated and is one of the most powerful dojutsus that's out there. Although I do not like Obito as well so that's cool we have something in common I guess.
problen wit limbo it can be detected by some strong individuall..tho even if it's discoverable it'd be still hard to defeat it..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's weird about the Mineta hate is that it's pretty much entirely because of how perverted he is, but the MHA fandom itself is super perverted too. Off the top of my head, there's currently constant posts about the bunny girl's thighs, occasional ones about Tsuyu's tongue, and newer, female characters are always given sexualized nicknames like that one furry woman until their hero name is revealed. MHA is just really sexist when it comes to design, and the fandom is way too perverted to have a high horse over Mineta.

My list would be the same as yours(Toga especially, I don't see the appeal to her), but I'd take out Twice from underrated because I don't think anyone considers him weak. Maybe I'd swap him with Best Jeanist.

Reactions: SixPathsMike101