Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No joke, had the manga not existed, this arc would legit be intriguing and exciting. But since we know what happens in the manga, we also know this will not change the status quo or reveal anything substantial.

Best part of the episode was this imo. Like mother, like daughter. #UchihaDisgrace

You must be registered for see images

satisfied with a cheap sra knock off?
Nothing wrong with knock offs if they're done right. Like with the Dressrosa Arc and Arabasta Arc in One Piece. Though I'm not arguing one way or the other in the case of the Mitsuki Arc. The only way this arc will be good if we get some revelations regarding Mitsuki's potential Ootsutsuki relation or Mitsuki having a permanent change to not being Bolt-centric.
Sarada should have solo'd Mitsuki on the spot right there. Poor writing.
Salad is far below Mitsuki's level of power. Sage Mode Mitsuki would decimate her before she could scream "papa!"

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best part of the episode was this imo. Like mother, like daughter. #UchihaDisgrace

I don't know what similarity you saw exactly, even their poses are different.

I don't know what 123's trying to defend either, this shows getting worse und worse..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No joke, had the manga not existed, this arc would legit be intriguing and exciting. But since we know what happens in the manga, we also know this will not change the status quo or reveal anything substantial.

Nothing wrong with knock offs if they're done right. Like with the Dressrosa Arc and Arabasta Arc in One Piece. Though I'm not arguing one way or the other in the case of the Mitsuki Arc. The only way this arc will be good if we get some revelations regarding Mitsuki's potential Ootsutsuki relation or Mitsuki having a permanent change to not being Bolt-centric.

Salad is far below Mitsuki's level of power. Sage Mode Mitsuki would decimate her before she could scream "papa!"
I doubt we’ll get either, it’d be nice tho, it just seemed kinda rushed out of nowhere, pacing on the anime is everywhere imo

I bet he didn't even googled her.
He probably didn’t, even if he did he’d have to listen to her talk to get it... if he ever does

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are never satisfied. That part hurt my feelings. Burt Clone didn't deserve that. But I know it will add to his greatness in the end and thats why the haters are mad.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shut your ugly ass up, please. Don't use this filler BS to throw shade at Sakura. In the manga Sarada never had any issue supporting Boruto in any situation. She even tried to protect Boruto from KK. Yaaassss take the L booiiiii

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

people were getting annoyed by mitsuki's obsession on boruto but now.... are u satisfied haters? :alien::alien:
there are always sadly going to be haters

seriously some ppl just cant enjoy i am not going to say you cant have a opinion any way i am still enjoying Boruto its not that bad to be honest.

Reactions: 123fire