Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what matters to be honest but Sophie, you aren't going around making threads and saying that Boruto is Greatness and trying to impose said "Greatness" on us for two years, right? ;)

its sad the unnecessary hate it gets and all the nit picking also i may say its great and muck around and tell ppl off for dising it but i wont force ppl to watch it i would recommend it but that as far as i would go.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its sad the unnecessary hate it gets and all the nit picking also i may say its great and muck around and tell ppl off for dising it but i wont force ppl to watch it i would recommend it but that as far as i would go.
I for instance am a critic of several aspects of it, not an hater. A hater wouldn't follow it but unfortunately the line between being considered an hater and a groupie is very thin. For fans of the series there is no middle term. I understand it gets hate, i can also understand it is loved by some but making it something that it isn't is playing the middle term individuals for fools.

The hate it gets and the nit picking is proportional to the extreme exaggeration that people who really like the series try to pass on. It is the legacy of Naruto after all.. :)

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for instance am a critic of several aspects of it, not an hater. A hater wouldn't follow it but unfortunately the line between being considered an hater and a groupie is very thin. For fans of the series there is no middle term. I understand it gets hate, i can also understand it is loved by some but making it something that it isn't is playing the middle term individuals for fools.

The hate it gets and the nit picking is proportional to the extreme exaggeration that people who really like the series try to pass on. It is the legacy of Naruto after all.. :)
As i said we all have our likes dislikes but i just believe people are to serious Anime is there to be enjoyed you dont like it fine but some hate comments are unnecessary. no anime is perfect be a crictic but some ppl go to far with some comments.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but when they threaten ppl thats definitely going to far
Depends on how fed up someone is. For instance, keyboard warriors are always all Macho behind the screen, call names and are quite obnoxious, if someone says "Send me your location" it is merely for them to get real, it has nothing to do with the series but actually to put the other person in check because the behaviour is horrible.

Threatening authors of a series or harass them in their twitter for example, now that is a different thing.

Reactions: Sophie Ezra