[Discussion] Are strawhats having it easy in New world.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far comparing to dressrossa , strawhats seem to have easy plot in yonko territory.

Taking example of luffy getting caught we are used to it in almost every arc . Even strawhats dont feel tense about luffy getting caught in one panel . Do you think as a reader are we overhyping yonkos to the point they are untouchables or there is no particular challenge faced by them yet.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far comparing to dressrossa , strawhats seem to have easy plot in yonko territory.

Taking example of luffy getting caught we are used to it in almost every arc . Even strawhats dont feel tense about luffy getting caught in one panel . Do you think as a reader are we overhyping yonkos to the point they are untouchables or there is no particular challenge faced by them yet.
You're lowkey wanking Admirals? Arent you Squidward?
You must be registered for see images

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Yonko not bothering to kill Luffy whenever they had clear opportunities to do so only gives more credibility towards their position. If he were such a threat, he wouldn't be given that luxury. It could be argued that Luffy's imprisonment allows the other Strawhats to deduce that Kaido's intent isn't to kill Luffy. It does undermine the ruthlessness that they're supposed to have though.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason Luffy isnt dead right now is kaido likes to break the wills of his foes.

Also I do kind of agree that this story is long over due for a tragedy. I say this because luffy needs to understand consequence. I feel likes he's forgot how aces death affected him. When it happened he knew he and his team needed to get stronger. But now he's back to thinking he's invincible (his thought process pretimeskip), and even if he is he's making trouble for the citizens of wano. Going through the country so nonchalantly, puts everyone he comes into contact with in danger.

Law tells him not to create trouble (not because he doesn't believe in luffy. But because he's aware of the consequences that comes with being so up front)
I get thats his personality however, when he loses one of his crew members maybe then he'll learn

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only reason Luffy isnt dead right now is kaido likes to break the wills of his foes.

Also I do kind of agree that this story is long over due for a tragedy. I say this because luffy needs to understand consequence. I feel likes he's forgot how aces death affected him. When it happened he knew he and his team needed to get stronger. But now he's back to thinking he's invincible (his thought process pretimeskip), and even if he is he's making trouble for the citizens of wano. Going through the country so nonchalantly, puts everyone he comes into contact with in danger.

Law tells him not to create trouble (not because he doesn't believe in luffy. But because he's aware of the consequences that comes with being so up front)
I get thats his personality however, when he loses one of his crew members maybe then he'll learn
I hope one piece has bittervsweet ending. I dont want luffy to have easy ride to pirate king.

Hmm i doubt oda will change crews outview and their character. Luffy will be luffy in the end even it didnt affect him much when pedro died . So i doubt killing law or other would do anything at this moment.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Yonko not bothering to kill Luffy whenever they had clear opportunities to do so only gives more credibility towards their position. If he were such a threat, he wouldn't be given that luxury. It could be argued that Luffy's imprisonment allows the other Strawhats to deduce that Kaido's intent isn't to kill Luffy. It does undermine the ruthlessness that they're supposed to have though.
To be fair Shanks kind of undermined the ruthlessness back at the start.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol its the exact opposite. We saw Luffy fighting some big shots n everytime he needed some sort of help from someone to beat his opponents.
We saw guys like Kaido n BM has zero effects from G4 rather in there correct frame they can one shot Luffy without even sweating.
Now i think that Luffy needs another timeskip badly to reach to there lvls otherwise we are gonna see asspulls soon.