[Discussion] Are all Humans equal, or are some above another?

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are all humans equal, or are some above others?

Do you believe someone like Bill Gates is above the bum by the Empire State Building?

Or do you believe that everyone is equal and no one is above another?

My belief:

I believe that all humans are born equal, they all have the potential to be great.

The only point in which I consider someone to be under me is when they waste their potential to be something less than what they can be. i.e your average bum

Krauq

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is not equal, some are born with STDs that make them repulsive to people and some are born weaker than others because of some other disease. Other than that, men have the capacity to become to become very strong where women on average don't have the capacity to do so. Most scientists are men because of the testosterone that makes them determined and successful. Women can give birth to humans and men can't. Men are more likely to commit rape, murder and genocide than women.

So are we equal? No. But I think that no person is neither superior nor inferior because of the ups and downs we all have.

EDIT: In other words no one is equal or unequal, is what I think.

Shichi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is according to what kind of equality we're talking about here.
Equal rights = no we don't all have equal rights, should we? yes. but we don't.
Equal livelihood = no everyone doesn't have a giant mansion.
Equal = no we're all different in some way.
Equal as in a species = yes we're all equal as being we're all humans.

that's how I see it anyway

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Equal all the way. Sure, some people are 'better', but every person still is equal. Everyone lives, everyone dies. Everyone loves, everyone hates. We're equal in the sense of our emotions and our consciousness.

Plus, the second someone thinks that they're above someone else, is when they start down a dark road that will only continue to consume them.

It's just not right to think of yourself as above another.

Edo GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper">I believe we all should be treated equally, of course, but some people tend to think they are better then others.</div>

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Equal in what? Amount of money? Athletic ability? Mental ability? What? Is everyone equal in everything? Well, no, obviously. But, everyone should be treated the same regardless of their ability or belongings, yes.

Reactions: Hebi Sasuke