1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name:Burakkuu~ōtā

Custom element english name: Black Water
The element is based on:Water+ Water+ Chakra + Chakra + Nature Manplation ( Which is what changes the water black
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):I have seen in a few fights where people use water jutsu and wish that there jutsu can be more flexible around their defend and also offense so i though that this would make it easier.
Idea behind its creation: The Coy Fish Summoning Owned by -Itachi- When one of the Fish is in trouble it creates a black pool of water underneath itself and can travel anywhere on the field. Also Thinking of how can i make water more flexible and lso powerful at the same time.
Conditions to be able to use it:
-Have to be taughted by me or -itachi-
- have to be a s-class and above
-Have to B-rank water element first

Is weak to:Earth
Is strong against:Fire
Co-creators (if any): NONE
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & -Itach-

Last edited by a moderator:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Yaniton
Custom element english name:Nicotine Release
The element is based on: Wind (in gassy state), Earth , water, precise chakra control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Asuma has been seen to smoke on several occasions, making Nicotine in cigarettes probable. It’s also common logic that he had an addiction, made by the nicotine, considering his last action was smoking a cigarette. It has also been seen that, when Shikamaru passed by the store where he bought his cigarettes that he had a tab open on cigarettes, meaning that cigarettes (in which nicotine exists) are real in the Narutoverse.
Idea behind its creation: My friend and co-creator of this element, Wesobi, was smoking a cigarette himself while watching One Piece (seeing Sanji smoke) and it stumbled upon him that Asuma smokes in Naruto, making Nicotine something valid.
Conditions to be able to use it:
In its gastric state, the user needs an extreme precise control of wind chakra, to control the manipulated nicotine and be able to direct it towards to opponent, or let it appear on the battle field.
It is mostly used in its gastric state. It can also be used in a liquid state, though using it this way is rare. It requires a great deal of Earth and Suiton chakra, combined with extreme precise chakra control to use it in this way (Kage Rank provides the level of control, though an Official Sage can use it faster due to a far greater control)
Scientific reasoning behind this element:
Nicotine is a hygroscopic, oily liquid that is miscible with water in its base form. As a nitrogenous base, nicotine forms salts with acids that are usually solid and water soluble. Nicotine easily penetrates the skin. As shown by the physical data, nicotine will burn at a temperature below its boiling point, and its vapors will combust at 308 K (35°C; 95°F) in air despite a low vapor pressure.
As nicotine enters the body, it is distributed quickly through the bloodstream and crosses the blood-brain barrier reaching the brain within 10-20 seconds after inhalation.
Pharmacodynamics
Nicotine acts on the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, specifically the ganglion type nicotinic receptor and one CNS nicotinic receptor. The former is present in the adrenal medulla and elsewhere, while the latter is present in the central nervous system (CNS). In small concentrations, nicotine increases the activity of these receptors. Nicotine also has effects on a variety of other neurotransmitters through less direct mechanisms.
Effect of nicotine on dopaminergic neurons
Nicotine increases the levels of several neurotransmitters - acting as a sort of "volume control". It is thought that increased levels of dopamine in the reward circuits of the brain are responsible for the euphoria and relaxation. Nicotine has a higher affinity for acetylcholine receptors in the brain than those in skeletal muscle, though at toxic doses it can induce contractions and respiratory paralysis.
By binding to ganglion type nicotinic receptors in the adrenal medulla nicotine increases flow of adrenaline (epinephrine), a stimulating hormone and neurotransmitter. By binding to the receptors, it causes cell depolarization and an influx of calcium through voltage-gated calcium channels. Calcium triggers the exocytosis of chromaffin granules and thus the release of epinephrine (and norepinephrine) into the bloodstream. The release of epinephrine (adrenaline) causes an increase in heart rate, blood pressure and respiration, as well as higher blood glucose levels.
Psychoactive effects
Nicotine's mood-altering effects are different by report: in particular it is both a stimulant and a relaxant First causing a release of glucose from the liver and epinephrine (adrenaline) from the adrenal medulla, it causes stimulation. Like any stimulant, it may very rarely cause the often catastrophically uncomfortableneuropsychiatric effect of akathisia.
Nicotine-rich blood passes from the lungs to the brain within seven seconds and immediately stimulates the release of many chemical messengers. This release of neurotransmitters and hormones is responsible for most of nicotine's effects. Nicotine appears to enhance concentration and memory due to the increase of acetylcholine. It also appears to enhance alertness due to the increases of acetylcholine and norepinephrine. Pain is reduced by the increases of acetylcholine and beta-endorphin. Anxiety is reduced by the increase of beta-endorphin. Nicotine also extends the duration of positive effects of dopamine and increases sensitivity in brain reward systems. At higher doses, nicotine enhances the effect of serotonin and opiateactivity, producing a calming, pain-killing effect. Nicotine is unique in comparison to most drugs, as its profile changes from stimulant to sedative/pain killer in increasing dosages and use.
Dependence and withdrawal
Dopamine is one of the key neurotransmitters actively involved in the brain. Research shows that by increasing the levels of dopamine within the reward circuits in the brain, nicotine acts as a chemical with intense addictive qualities. Like other physically addictive drugs, nicotine withdrawal causes down-regulation of the production of dopamine and other stimulatory neurotransmitters as the brain attempts to compensate for artificial stimulation. As dopamine upregulates the sensitivity of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors decreases. Spilling a high concentration of nicotine onto the skin can cause intoxication or even death, since nicotine readily passes into the bloodstream following dermal contact.
Lightning: In fluid state, Lightning disrupts the powers.
Is strong against: Low level wind attacks. Due to the speed of which this penetrates the opponent and the user, Low level (or slow ones atleast) are not fast enough to blow it away.
Low level fire will only vaporize it more, increasing its effect.
Lightning In it gastric state lightning doesn’t have any effect on it
Earth: It’s gastric state makes it travel through small cracks of earth easily.
Co-creators (if any):Wesobi
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Rikidoo Sanso
Custom element english name:Liquid Oxygen
The element is based on:Water+Lightning+Chara+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
The lightning chakra splits the hydrogen and oxygen atoms in the water. then the user focuses chakra into the oxygen part of the water. and since oxygen is a gas the user adds more chakra so it can change its state from gas to liquid making liquid Oxygen. Also if wind is added to the liquid it can become a frozen substance.
Idea behind its creation: i got this idea when i hand lab class today and we were talking about liquid gases. My teacher brought up liquid oxygen as a poisonous substance that can kill because pure oxygen can kill uou if you breathe it in long enough. So i made Liquid Oxygen.
Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of water,lightning and chakra control
Is weak to: Fire(it will evaporate the liquid and send it in the air making the hydrogen atoms rejoin with it turning it back into water vapor),Earth(its not powerful enough to be stronger than earth),Sun fire,White fire,Violent flame,Dark fire.
Is strong against:water, lightning(Liquid Oxygen is not a lightning conductor), wind,ice
Co-creators (if any):~Crow~

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Heriumu
Custom element english name: Helium
The element is based on: Fuuton + Advanced Chakra Control
The existence of balloons in the Narutoverse implies that Helium also exists. The existence of other Custom Elements that involve the manipulation of Periodic Elements, such as Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Flourine, etc. and the ability of the owners of said elements to create them through changing the atomic structure of pre-existing elements.

Helium can be created through the natural process of Hydrogen compounds undergoing a change in atomic structure. When there is instability in the Neutron to Proton ratio in hydrogen, a Neutron is turned into a Proton and an Electron, and Helium is created as a product of this process. The user will focus their chakra into the air around him and, as with most other Periodic Element CEs, will use their advanced chakra control to manipulate a previously existing gas in the air on the atomic level(In this case, Hydrogen compounds.) Synthesizing the Helium-creating process at a much faster rate, causing the production of large amounts of Helium that the user can then infuse with their chakra and manipulate for Helium jutsu with a similar manipulation style to that of Wind.

Idea behind its creation:
Helium could be used in a myriad of ways, though it would be best fitted for defensive and supplementary uses.

Helium is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, inert, monoatomic gas and it is the second least reactive of all Periodic Elements. Its monoatomic structure, as previously mentioned, gives it the ability to enter openings that are as small as an atom. It's monoatomic structure also gives it thermal conductivity and sound speed, second only to Hydrogen. The user can manipulate Helium to form a protective area around himself in order to stop any incoming Fire attack from being capable of reaching him, as the flames would be incapable of burning Helium, while the heat is quickly transferred up and out of the area. The user could also use Helium to achieve flight or cause their enemies to fly upward.

Liquid Helium can also be manipulated and created by cooling the Helium down with Fuuton chakra, much in the same way as the Liquid Hydrogen and Nitrogen CEs. In its liquid form, Helium retains its colorlessness and odorlessness and has a temperature between 0 Kelvins and 2.1768 Kelvins (Normally 1.5k, or so.) and can permeate openings as small as a nanometer. In this state, it is a superfluid. When Liquid Helium meets a solid surface, it creates a Rollin Film around it, which is thin, frictionless, multi-directional flow of the liquid that is 30 nanometers thick that will flow continuously.

The user will use Liquid Helium in a similar manner to Suiton, however, the user will take advantage of it's extremely cold temperature as well as its superconductivity for defense. Liquid Helium, being both an Electrical and Thermal superconductor, has perfect defensive capabilities against both of them.

Conditions to be able to use it: Full mastery of wind and advanced chakra control.

Is weak to:
Gaseous State: Wind. (Can blow Helium away.) Water. (Provides no protection from water as Helium's monoatomic structure, combined with its extremely light atomic weight causes Helium to move through water and vice versa. Side note: If something has been soluted into water, Helium will purge the water of it.) Sound. (The speed of sound, when travelling through Helium is slightly more than tripled.)

Superfluid State: Earth/Earth-Metal CEs. (Like water, it cannot harm Earth unless if outranks it.) Wind. (As it lacks viscosity, there is no friction with whatever surface it is moving across (Only surface tension.) and therefore it is easier for wind to blow flowing liquid Helium away/off of surfaces.)

Is strong against:
Gaseous State: Fire/Fire CEs. (Being incapable of being burned, the flames are useless and are smothered and all heat is quickly conducted out of the Helium.) Lightning. (Insulates electricity.) Temperature. (High thermal conductivity/ Can be cooled down to 2.1 Kelvins before any change in state of matter takes place. (Liquid Helium.) Can not be frozen.) Ice/Freezing elements. (Is incapable of being frozen, only of being changed to Liquid Helium.) Flourine. (Flourine is incapable of reacting to Helium.)

In Superfluid State: Fire/Fire CEs. ( Highest thermal conductivity of any matter(Thermal Superconducter). Flames are extinguished and all heat is immediately propagated out of the Liquid Helium as Second Sound.) Temperature. (With heat, Second Sound propagation, with low temperatures, Liquid Helium is incapable of being frozen and actually expands when lowered from its already low temperature.) Ice/Freezing. (Can not be frozen.) Lightning. (Electrical Superconductor.) Flourine. (Does not react with Flourine and Flourine can not be soluted into it.)

Co-creators (if any): Demosthenes(Mastermind behind nearly everything)

Aspects of the Element that I believe can be explained further through direct Wiki-information:

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

Mockingbird, our loyal member, gave on the date September 4th, 2011, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Helium); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Heriumu
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2011, Mockingbird, NarutoBase.net​

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Arugon
Custom element english name: Argon
The element is based on:Earth to extract from earth crust, Wind + Water + and good chakra manipulation
Argon is a chemical element represented by the symbol Ar. Argon has atomic number 18 and is the third element in group 18 of the periodic table (noble gases). Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93%, making it more common than carbon dioxide. Nearly all of this argon is radiogenic argon-40 derived from the decay of potassium-40 in the Earth's crust. That’s why the user must be mastered earth element to extract them all from earth core and have good chakra manipulation to compress them become Argon.
The name "argon" is derived from the Greek word αργον meaning "lazy" or "the inactive one", a reference to the fact that the element undergoes almost no chemical reactions. The complete octet (eight electrons) in the outer atomic shell makes argon stable and resistant to bonding with other elements. We all have seen Kigiri from team Guren which Kigiri's primary battle tactics revolve around the manipulation of gases. He is able to unleash a powerful and blinding smokescreen for diversionary tactics or manipulate his smoke to wrap and bind his opponent. He is also able to create a solid clones out of smoke to aid him in battle.

Or we can see Pervy which have the carbon release, same as Carbon, Argon are also Gas Form.

Argon is produced industrially by the fractional distillation of liquid air. Argon is mostly used as an inert shielding gas in welding and other high-temperature industrial processes where ordinarily non-reactive substances become reactive; for example, an argon atmosphere is used in graphite electric furnaces to prevent the graphite from burning. Argon gas also has uses in incandescent and fluorescent lighting, and other types of gas discharge tubes. Argon makes a distinctive blue-green gas laser.

RP Usage :
~ Like a common gas which will cause the opponent out of breath when the Argon fill their lung
~ as Argon outer atomic shell were stable and resistant to bonding with other elements, it can pass through on other gas release or caught and tied it
~ Argon clone which resist from water, earth and fire as Argon able to refrigeration to prevent from burning.

Idea behind its creation :
When I saw the anime Kigiri fighting Yamato, Rock Lee, Kiba, and Tenten. Yamato restrained Kigiri with his Wood technique, but when Lee attacked him, it turned out to be an smoke clone and Kigiri traped Lee in his smokescreen. That’s why I search for decent noble gas that useful in NB RP and I have found Argon.

Conditions to be able to use it: one Definitely have to mastered Earth to extract the argon from earth crust, then wind to move it and make it become Gas form and then water to manipulate it become refrigeration
Is weak to: Strong wind, and lightning destroying argon element which bond it.
Is strong against: Pass through gas form, caught and bind the gas to prevent it moving, pass through earth/around it, Fire which Argon cooling/refrigeration the burning effect and water element can’t prevent argon from moving.
Co-creators (if any): None
-Declined- an all Argon environment is not something a human being can survive, and that's why I can't approve such a CE. If I was to approve it, I'd have to say to work on it a lot more; but as said, no point in it.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Kanpuuton
Custom element english name: Gelid Wind Style
The element is based on: Wind + Water

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):This Elemen fuses Wind and Water using minimal amounts of water so that it enhances the drop of temperature (As seen in the creation of Ice, etc) but keep the speed and intangibility of the wind. This element creates bursts of wind that are extremely cold in temperature. ( Nearing 0 Kelvin) It is so cold that, in contact with water it will make it freeze in a matter of instants.

Idea behind its creation: I wanted to have an element with all the characteristics of the wind, it's speed and intagibility, but with the freezing abilities of Ice.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Wind and Knowledge of Water. The Knowledge of Ice jutsu is not required, but will help the mastery of this CE

Is weak to:

• Wind: Because, since it is more focused on freezing temperatures and speed, the wind loses it's pushing/pressure power, and thus it can be pushed by the Basic Wind Style.

• Earth: For the same reasons, as it can't go through it.

Is strong against:

• Fire: Because of the cold temperatures.

• Water: Because it would freeze it almost instantaneously.

• Lighting: Because it's basically wind.
Co-creators (if any): Lili-Chwan

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: 真珠 / Shinju
Custom element english name: Pearl
The element is based on: Water + Earth and Pure Chakra to shape manipulation Calcium Carbonate from Water
Pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk. Just like the shell of a mollusk, a pearl is made up of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form, which has been deposited in concentric layers.

And Calcium carbonate it self is a chemical compound with the formula CaCO3. It is a common substance found in rocks in all parts of the world, and is the main component of shells of marine organisms, snails, pearls, and eggshells. Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in agricultural lime, and is usually the principal cause of hard water that’s why to manipulate pearl the user must summon of huge water or they must be around of huge water source such as lake, river, sea etc.
As we have seen Guren able to manipulate crystal at her pleases then by that principle the user able to draw out calcium carbonate from the water source near by and using earth manipulation in a short time become crystalline form then by using pure chakra control manipulation to transform into perfectly round and smooth shape pearl

Idea behind its creation: when I went to a beach I saw some people selling out pearls with usage of various jewelry and I remember about Crystal manipulation of Guren ability then I do a little research on the internet and found about pearl and I thought this is usable for create a new Custom Element as pearl is a common substance found in rocks in all parts of the world or calcium carbonate.

RP Usage :
*The user can use pearl as shaped it like huge solid white ball usable for attack in the way boulder it in high speed toward the opponents or also can be use for defensive from an incoming attack act as a protective huge solid white ball and maybe manipulated it like a pearl spike all around the huge pearl.

* Create tiny winy significant amount of pearls and can buried the opponents which comes down from the sky after manipulate a massive water.

* Sharp edges pearl usage as a weapon with white solid shaped.

* Pearl clone which shaped like white solid humanoid

* Rain of little pearl with sharp spikes

* Spear made of pearl

* Large protective wall made of pearl material

Conditions to be able to use it: one Definitely have to mastered water to create a water source or manipulated a large water source nearby and mastered earth to harden the calcium carbonate and good of chakra control

Is weak to:
Because it made from water source and the calcium carbonate based are earth then Pearls weakness is strong lightning and strong wind element
Is strong against: Pearl strong against earth element and able to pass through water element and fire element as Pearl made based of water source
Co-creators (if any): ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

Note : Nexus, I add more usage in NB RP

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name:Totan kaihou ( シルバーリリース)

Custom element English name:Zinc release

The element is based on:Earth+Fire and also very good chakra control

A little Introduction:Zinc or spelter (which may also refer to zinc alloys), is a metallic chemical element; it has the symbol Zn and atomic number 30. It is the first element in group 12 of the periodic table. Zinc is, in some respects, chemically similar to magnesium, because its ion is of similar size and its only common oxidation state is +2. Zinc is the 24th most abundant element in the Earth's crust and has five stable isotopes. The most exploited zinc ore is sphalerite, a zinc sulfide. The largest exploitable deposits are found in Australia, Asia, and the United States. Zinc production includes froth flotation of the ore, roasting, and final extraction using electricity (electrowinning).

In the Naruto-verse Zinc is to be shown countless times but not specifically as tea cups,spoons,Pots etc.I believe that this can be used as a custom element as it is very possible in battle and is not OP as it has weakness and strength equal.

Zinc is quite a earth based element as you have to bring it out of the earth,and to bring this you have to be good at chakra control and also at earth element.Zinc can't actually kill an opponent at it's solid state but it can when hit with powerful force or sharp edge.

Idea behind its creation: Honestly,I got this Idea off my science work,I find it pretty cool and I believe it can be possible in the naruto universe as it is shown in the manga and anime but not specifically showed.

Conditions to be able to use it: User must be at least Kage rank, since this requires very good chakra manipulation.User Must also have mastery of Fire.

Is weak to:Lightning,as it can pass thorough it and can shock the user if in contact with the Zinc and also is weak against fire,when I say fire it can be of any rank like if it is a B-rank Zinc Jutsu fire Jutsu with A rank might melt it.Also is weak towards usual extreme fire;lava etc.Also,taijutsu user who had opened more than 4 gates can punch through Zinc at B-rank and Jutsu with gates opened at 6 or more can break up till A-rank.

Is strong against:Wind,As it can't be cut through and also is also strong against water as water really can't do anything to it other than clean it.

Co-creators (if any):No one

Special note:If there was a student,that doesn't have mastery over earth element but has learned up-till B-rank they still can use it only up to C-rank silver as it will be something to do with how deeper the Zinc is how good it is so with out Earth mastery he/she can't dig more deeper

How to use in RP:

Well,the user will at first send chakra into the ground via his/her feet then they use their knowledge with earth element and very good chakra control to find the zinc in the ground so,he/she will use the earth element to bring the zinc from the ground to the surface and since the zinc will have any odd shape,the user then uses chakra control the shape the zinc to make it into a weapon of their choice.

Special note:If you thinking how the hell can you get Zinc to the surface,this is the explanation;

Since Zinc is in the earth by using earth a user can specifically separate Zinc and bring it to surface making it possible in battle,since the Zinc can me any forms that's where you need to be at kage rank comes in(better chakra control)with this the user will use high chakra control to shape it to make Kunais,shuriken etc.This is the method for it to be used and if you wan't to know more about how to get the Zinc please VM or PM me.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG I WISH TO RESERVE THIS ELEMENT

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

Ay Nexus you said special so I made something really special to me ^_^.

Custom element japanese name: Kozumikku Konki
Custom element english name: Cosmic Energy
The element is based on: Natural(Raw) Energetic Particales from Celestial Bodies + Lightning + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Cosmic rays are energetic charged subatomic particles, originating from outer space (although it is currently unknown which objects have produced them). They may produce secondary particles that penetrate the Earth's atmosphere and surface.The term ray is historical as cosmic rays were thought to be electromagnetic radiation. Most primary cosmic rays (those which impact the atmosphere from deep space) are composed of familiar stable subatomic particles that normally occur on Earth, such as protons, atomic nuclei, or electrons. However, a very small fraction are stable particles of antimatter, such as positrons or antiprotons, and the precise nature of this remaining fraction is an area of active research. About 89% of cosmic rays are simple protons or hydrogen nuclei, 10% are helium nuclei or alpha particles, and 1% are the nuclei of heavier elements. These nuclei constitute 99% of the cosmic rays. Solitary electrons (much like beta particles, although their ultimate source is unknown) constitute much of the remaining 1%. The variety of particle energies reflects the wide variety of sources. The origins of these particles range from processes on theSun (and presumably other stars as well), to as yet unknown physical mechanisms in the farthest reaches of the observable universe. Cosmic rays can have energies of over 1020 eV, far higher than the 1012 to 1013 eV that Terrestrial particle accelerators can produce. There has been interest in investigating cosmic rays of even greater energies.

The proof of how this element is possible is when a shinobi used the Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation by using natural(raw) lightg energy from the sun. Also the Toads using natural(raw) energy to enter Sage Mode. Also Roku`s Sun Fire element which absorbs sun light.

Now how this element is preformed is by the user harness the natural(raw) energetic particles and using chakra and Lightning chakra making Cosmic Energy controling it. Cosmic Energy is a light yellow element. It can be used in the rp by making force field and energy blasts. Haven`t thought of anything elese yet but those are the basics for rp.
Idea behind its creation: Thinking about Roku`s Sun Fire and Kiyoshi Art. Plus was thinking of a special element(like Nexus told me) that no has made and got approved
Conditions to be able to use it: Lightning and Chakra Control and Trained to harness Natural(raw) energetic particles
Is weak to: Wind, Water(B rank and above rank), All advanced(Fire, Lightning, Water, and Water) Elements
Is netural to: Natural Energy, Liquid Fire and Heaven`s Earth
Is strong against: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Dark Release(custom and cannon element), Void, Kinetic Energy, Water(D rank and C rank), Gas elements, Caramel, Honey, Carbon
Co-creators (if any): -Minato-
Students i passed on this custom element: Joker Kaguya & ?

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edited Plant Cell Part. Just saving you time :)
Custom element japanese name: Suponji
Custom element english name: Sponge
The element is based on: Earth, Fire, Water, Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Sponge is one of the most made substances made on the planet simply because it is made from Cellulose which is the most common organic compound on earth, it is found in the cell wall of plants and often obtained from wood pulp and cotton, which in its raw state is composed of 91 percent pure cellulose. We use it to make cardboard and paper, as well as sponges and other materials. Instead of dissolving in water, cellulose absorbs it, making it the ideal material for a sponge.

The way it will be made is by simply taking the cellulose from cells found within the ground, these cells are formed the moment a plants roots are dug into the earth then heating it at high temperatures creating small cellulose crystals, eventually these crystals will melt and burn slightly to make a yellow liquid and when this liquid is properly cooled it shall become a soft solid that will retain it's shape after being compressed.

As we have seen we are capable of creating crystals through heating substances derived from earth, but to obtain a heat so hot to actually melt these crystals will mean heat from the flame must be coming from every vertex of the crystal meaning extreme chakra control is needed, the reason for this is because the vertex is the strongest part of the crystal and when all are heated simultaneously the crystal shall melt and slightly burn to get that yellow colour. Once it reaches this state the cooling of the water to form the sponge, the air bubbles inside of the water gives the sponge small gaps for a to leave the sponge but to keep air from getting in.
Idea behind its creation: ???
Conditions to be able to use it: Earth, Fire, Water Training
Is weak to: Fire: It can easily be burnt.
Lightning: The Earth cells inside the sponge makes vulnerable to lightning attacks.
Is strong against: Water: The water is soaked up
Wind: Wind is stopped then quickly release into the air.
Co-creators (if any): Nope
-Declined- Way better, but 2 problems; 1st all the cells in the ground from the rotten plants aren't in tact anymore so you can't use then, and 2nd - where do you get the necessary heat to melt crystals from?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Hisuiton

Custom element english name: Jade Release

The element is based on: Advanced Doton + Raiton + Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In the Naruto Series we have seen different uses Earth Element. for example. Crystal Release, witch is a rare and specialised field of elemental ninjutsu that can create crystal as well as manipulate already-existing crystals and crystalline structures. How the Crystal is made is still unknown. however, In the Real world. Jade can be produced by collecting the right type of Rock and running electric currents through it under high of presser. So, using a mixture of Earth and Lightning Elements, and expert Chakra control, it is possible for someone to recreate these conditions to form Jade in the Narutoverse.

Idea behind its creation: In Naruto Shippūden Episode #89, A character named Guren Uses Crystal Release. I found this new earth type to be cool and always wanted to make my own type of it, of course, they will have to be different in different areas to keep them each unique in their own ways. I have a large collection of Jade Stones and have always loved the Green Colors within them because of this i decided to make Jade Release, I figured that it could come in handy in the Narutobase RP.

Is weak to: Because of it's Crystal like properties, Jade is able to Crack and weaken under dramatic temperature changes such as strong katon and Sution. it is also possible to shatter Jade with Strong forms of Sound.

List: Fire + Water | Sound | Dramatic Temperature Changes.

Is strong against: Jade acts as a natural conductor insulating electricity, because of this Raiton has little effect on Jade. Since Jade is also a stronger form of Earth it is able to crush earth without losing it's structure. lastly Jade is able to Withstand the power of most Fuuton attacks do to it's power.

List: Lightning | Earth | Wind.

Co-creator (if any): N/A

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

Serpent, our loyal member, gave on the date September 20th, 2011, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Jade); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Hisuiton