8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: Doragon kinzoku ドラゴン金属

Custom element english name: Dragon Metal.

The element is based on: Doton + Katon + Fuuton, in that order.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): There are many element's in the manga context that prove this element possible. But the main ones are basically Earth and Steel. This is a very dense element, another one in competition with many of the other earth related techniques.

Idea behind its creation: Runescape, The color red, Metal.

Conditions to be able to use it: You must e of Kage rank, due to the chakra control needed to Manipulate the earth's density to the point of Dragon Metal. And Mastery over all five element's.

Properties: One of the strongest metals ever created. It has a blood red appearance due to the minerals used out of the earth to create this material. This Metal is very powerful. It definitely beats out normal metal or steel in density. This element took a very long time to create, it uses very specific minerals from the ground to forge, thus proving why you must be of at least Kage rank to use it. The Dragon Metal's edges can sharper than a razor blade, due to the density it is very easy to sharpen it to an almost impossible edge, that can still withstand.

An example of Dragon Metal in armor form:
You must be registered for see images

Is weak to: Raiton (Can weaken it enough o destroy it. Kton (Hot enough fire may bring it to a melting point. Lava (Will definitely bring it to a melting point.

Is strong against: Suiton, No effect at all. And Fuuton, Heavier than wind, and can have sharp edges which cut through air. Or any other substance that can't live up to the Hardness or Density.

Co-creators (if any): ---
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
---

Last edited by a moderator:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Sekketon
Custom element english name: Soap Release
The element is based on: Water + Earth + Chakra control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
Well, as seen, Ukataka the six-tailed Bijuu uses a special kind of Ninjutsu with Bubbles, so I thought? How do we get bubbles? We get bubbles from soap, and then how do we get soap? We get soap by using the earth as base supply for the minerals and properties of soap, and water to make it into a liquid base, and thereby we have solid and liquid soap.

So basically, you can manipulate the element in multiple ways, solids, liquids, bubbles/foam etc.

(Heres Ukataka's Bubble Ninjutsu if you wonder: )
Idea behind it's creation: Well basically I have been thinking some time over this, and came to the conculusion that it would be a very usefull supplmentary Element etc.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water & Earth, and basic chakra control.
Is weak to:
Wind element -beats all forms of soap release
Lighting element - can only beat solid forms
Neutral
Water element - When flowing towards the soap release, it can wash it back. Though it can create soap bubbles and foams by mixing it with water.
Earth element - Can simply stop all forms from moving, and solid soap is not strong enough to break earth.
Is strong against:
Fire Element - due to the liquid aspect of its moisture can douse fire.
Co-creators (if any): N/A

-Declined- Put some more work into the description and provide examples of how exactly it would be used as a supplementary technique, other then maybe causing people to slip and fall down? Also it could be very useful if someone starts smelling bad, you could combine this with Suiton and give them a wash, or open a Car washing business in Konoha Town? Hmm.. this CE is a real gold mine

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

please edit where seen fit. and note this is ice ce not diamond! this is nothing like nagato..'s diamond dust on page 24 it's ice. this is based off the ice not diamond here's a link to the wiki page
element japanese name[/B]: daiyamondo Chiri (Diamond Dust) it's ice!

The element is based on:water, wind, and ice chakra control

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): this is baiscly ice like that haku use's but in the form of Ice particles or ice grains for more free lance control with the element. This would allow the user to form more things with ice that can only be done with ice particles such as icey clouds and smoke type moves due to it freezing the air. It takes much more control over ice to be able to do this. It is also colder then normal ice as it takes a much colder temp to make it ( normal ice is at 0 this is formed at a temp of -40 accroding to the wiki) it can be contraoled as freely as gaaras sand it's like ice sand if sand can be manipulated why not ice?

Idea behind its creation:I wanted something more powerful and useful than regualar Ice release.

Conditions to be able to use it: must have mastered ice, suiton, and fuuton

Is weak to: strong ranking fire and strong ranking lighting except other CEs based off those two elements.

Is strong against: water ( water would freeze when it touchs as it's very cold i guess) and wind including CEs based off those elements

Co-creators (if any):tauburn and taiketsu namikaze ( taiketsu agreet not to use it till he's kage rank and had an ice bio

~Kensei-kun~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Napamu
Custom element english name: Napalm
The element is based on:

Napalm is based on the manipulation of key elements in the area like hydrocarbon. The elements base is of Earth and Fire with Chakra in the middle. The user will have to use there chakra in a may to draw out elements within the earth or of burning substances to create Napalm at will.

Napalm is a highly flammable substance that is held together by metal and release when it sparks and takes in oxygen. It can burn for a long time and can do a lot of damage to its surrounding as well as it can damage people. The effect of Napalm that doesnt have to come from direct contact like hyperthermia/heat stroke, radiant heat, dehydration, suffocation, smoke exposure, or carbon monoxide poisoning. The element of napalm consists of other elements like sodium a metal compound also an oil substance called palmitate. Napalms structure can be changed using different igniters like thermites.

Idea behind its creation:

I wanted to make an element that explodes, gives off deadly gases, and can do damage to a person in so many ways.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth, Fire, and Chakra control
Is weak to: Strong Water jutsu, Dense Sand
Is strong against: Earth, All types of Wind, All types of Ice,
Co-creators (if any):

Mockingbird

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Rezaton
Custom element english name:Laser (Beam) Release
The element is based on:Lightning
This Custom Element revolves around manipulating electromagnetic radiation, as well as existing Photons in the atmosphere, to create powerful Beams of energy and release them from ones body. By first manipulating some of the photons in the earth's atmosphere (Existing as units of light e.g. from the Sun.) and then altering the wavelength, to emit powerful Beams of energy from ones body (Hands, Fingers) Such Beams of energy cause damage by concussive force, and heat that they generate.

Proof that it is possible for one to manipulate electromagnetism, would be that magnetic fields, and electric fields, are intrinsically related. Therefore, within a changing electric field, there also exists a changing magnetic field, and vice versa. So by manipulating lightning, it should be possible for one to manipulate Electromagnetism, and electromagnetic radiation.

Facts that prove it possible to manipulate Photons, or certain aspects of light can be seen in this jutsu..

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation

Idea behind its creation: Cyclops, and Havoc from the X-Men

• Concussive Damage:One way to use the lasers would be to deliver concussive damage. The Beams could smash through most obstacles. The concussive powers of the lasers, could deliver blows powerful enough to smash through Earth, and in a person, break many bones, cause internal injuries, trauma, etc..
  • Heat Damage:The Beams can also deal damage, by emitting heat. The Lasers, if concentrated and powerful enough, can do severe damage.
Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery over Lightning.

Is weak to:

• Concussive Form
Wind: The lasers are more "solid" in this form, and are more like lightnig in this form, which can be easily scattered by wind.
Water: As it tends to refract light, and reflect light (Laser's mainly revolving around light)

• Heat Form
Earth: As it's hardness makes it hard for these techniques to penetrate.
Water: As it tends to refract light, and reflect light (Laser's mainly revolving around light)

Is strong against:

• Concussive Form
Earth: As concussive beams of energy are powerful enough to bash through most obstacles in their way, and smash through Earth.
Lightning:As the element is also a more powerful, yet different version of lightning.
Fire:The beams would concuss back against the fire (Fire not having a lot of mass)

• Heat Form
Wind:As wind is ineffective against Light
Lightning:As the element is also a more powerful, yet different version of lightning.
Fire: It's heat and intensity, is more powerful than that of regular heat.

Co-creators (if any): Sasuke Uchiha..
Students i passed on this custom element: The Pervy Sage & Joker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resubmitting
And I can't muster any specific reason why I deserve this element, but I'd appreciate it if it was approved.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shio

Custom element english name: Salt

The element is based on: Earth + Extreme Chakra Control

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):There is enough salt in the oceans of the world that we could use salt to sculpt a full-scale topographic map of Europe – five times over. Oceans contain an average of 2.7% salt, by weight (total solids in seawater average 3.5% and 77% of that is salt). In addition, evaporation of ancient oceans has left vast deposits of solid (rock) salt over huge areas of the world. These deposits can be in the form of bedded sedimentary layers or deep salt domes. Salt is all around us, including in the soil/earth, mountains, in the seas, and in the nearby sea airs(due to evaporation). If it's strong dense odor inhaled in a short range inside your lungs, your alveoliers will be blocked temporarily, making it more difficult to fuse chakra&elementals like wind, and fire jutsus. This jutsu is much like earth, but in a really cristalized matter, which can absorb water, and mud based earth attacks, and Salt walls could defend against fire jutsus. Salt is the most common and readily available nonmetallic mineral in the world.

Idea behind its creation: A way to take the Earth's minerals to it's extreme levels, and more effective then earth in ways.

Conditions to be able to use it: A complete mastery of Earth,and a Kage or higher user hence it needs large chakra supply.

Is weak to: Wind(It could blow it away), Salty Water(It's an excellent conductor), Fire(If just a little, the fire only turns to yellowish)

Is strong against: Earth(It's more crystalized), Water(Salt will absorb it), Fire(it will act as a fire extinguisher since the NaCl won't burn), Lightning(Salt is a poor conductor)

Students i passed on this custom element: N/A

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Hyouketsu

Custom element english name: Freeze Release

The element is based on: Advanced Wind+Water+chakra control

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):By controling the amount of heat in an object, with the users water chakra while adding and/or removing water from the object, while also rapidly chilling the wind around the object as user removes and/or adds water to the object will make freezing possible. Freezing is much like the ice element even through theres more to do with water than just freezing it, like with ice. While if the Freeze release is met with a heating element such a fire of lighting while in the middle of freezing, makes it much harder to freeze a certain element. Haku was seen doing a freezing like jutsu when surrounded by water, making it easyer for him to freeze the water and make ice subtances, also Haku in episode 13 said that its easier to use ice jutsus when surrounded by water being able to mainly focus on his wind chakra for freezing the watre making ice.

Idea behind its creation: I wanted another type of Ice type element so i keep looking at random ice like types and effects till i desided to go with Freeze.

Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered Water and Wind, along with be Kage rank.

Sample Jutsu:
(Hyouketsu: Hyouketsu, Teinasu)- Freeze Release: Freeze, Air Make
Type: Supp
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: n/a (will be determined by what is made)
Description: The user will add water chakra to a section of air while chilling it with cold wind chakra. Allowing the user to form a small or medium sized frozen type of weapon.
-Only allowed to make small daggers or short swords with this tech.

Is weak to:
Lightning - Canot be frozen quickly enough.
Fire - Cannot be frozen quickly enough.
Earth - in its solid state cannot be frozen quickly enough.

Is strong against:
Water - which allows for quicker freezing.
Earth - in a mud like form can be frozen much quicker than in it solid state.
Wind - By adding water to it maked it more saseptable to freezing.
Fire - Only when in its already frozen form is freezing stronger than fire cause the fire cannot melt the frozen substance quickly enough.

Co-creators (if any): Dei Dei

Students i passed on this custom element: the 6th hokage & ?

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Santon

Custom element english name: Acid

The element is based on: Water + Earth

1. Acid can be found underground wherever there is decomposition of dead animals and plants around the area. Other than that, forest fires which do appear due to the fact that there are obviously forests in the show Naruto and that they can catch on fire, carbon dioxide in air forms carbonic acid, lightning bolts convert nitrogen molecules in air to nitrogen oxides to nitric acid. These are all types of acids, meaning if they exist, acid release can also exist.

2. In the anime/manga, Tsunade's slug summoning, 'Katsuyu' has also been shown barfing acid from her mouth as a form of offense. The attack is called, . This proves once again, that acid does exist in the Naruto realm. Though this is not a specific type of acid, its just acid. (Which I am aiming for with this Custom Element, most techniques won't be based on specific acids)

3. Acid's corrosive properties also exist, this shows more facts that acid can be real. Mei Terumi possesses an attack that can corrode objects, it shows corrosive properties. The attack is called,

4. Another jutsu that involves the use of acid is the jinchuuriki Utakata's attack, [url='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Acid_Permeation]Acid Permeation[/url]. Once again, this proves acid does exist along with it's properties.

5. Batteries has also been shown in the anime when the Daimyos were having meetings via computer screens. The technician mentioned 'Lords, the batteries running low'. The battery used was probably the olden-type but this doesn't change the fact that in batteries, acid was still used inside it. The episode that showed this was

6. Another factor would be fruits which do exist in the Narutoworld. Most fruits contain different types of acids and in the Narutoworld, it has shown that fruits do exist when Shikamaru brought a fruit basket for Naruto who was in the hospital during the chuunin exams when the were kids.
Idea behind its creation: Was having thoughts about the slug contracts, when looking through at the slug, 'Katsuyu'. I saw that she had that attack and I wondered has anybody created Acid Release. I went through but Acid Release still does not exist.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Water and Earth.

Is weak to: Strong Water and amplified custom element versions (Is able to neutralize corrosive properties), Sound (Doesn't do anything to it)

Is strong against: Earth (Able to eat through it), Fire (Has liquid properties to overpower fire), Metal (Able to eat through it), Regular water (Acid overtakes it)

Co-creators (if any): Perry

P.s : I checked for Acid release in the Approved Custom Elements list and on Narutopedia and it isn't there. It only exists on Naruto.fanon.wikia, but isn't real...

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Sekiyuton
Custom element english name: Petroleum Release
The element is based on: [Earth+Water] + [Lightning+Fire+Water+Wind+Earth]
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): We see plastic containers and materials, clothes, asphalt, explosives; all products of the same petroleum. Also, we see toads spit oil, further proof of the existence of this element.

The uses can vary in enormous amounts, being the user skillled in this art. First of all, by combining earth and water the user form the organic compounds of various kinds (earth+water to form those can be easily seen in wood release, plant release, mushroom release, etc.). Then by having the raw petroleum, the user can then apply elemental chakra in different quantities, mixtures and via handseals to perform distillation of the crude petroleum (Lightning to upset the bonds of the electrons if needed ; Fire/Water/Wind to cool or heat the petrol to obtain the compound and Earth to add any extra minerals the user might want to the product) and thus creating the product wanted. The user can create for example, paraffin wax, asphalt, TNT, etc. making petroleum style quite variable and useful. The user can also create (from below the opponent or from his mouth) petroleum or reservoirs of any size. Running this petroleum chakra into a ninja tool will result in it taking the same weaknesses and strengths of the element, it can't be made with by-products.
Idea behind its creation: Chemistry in school
Conditions to be able to use it: Overall skill in all elements, mastery over earth and water.
Is weak to: Specific weaknesses of the by-products will be specified in the jutsu once submitted. Petroleum is weak to Fire and lightning (both make it explode. Fire most likely will consume it while releasing toxic smog)
Is strong against: Water (it's denser and can't be dissolved in it), Wind (to heavy to be easily pushed away), Earth (if the earth has any degree of porosity in it, the petroleum will seep into it. If pressurized enough, it can pierce it. However, metal elements will block it)
Co-creators (if any): Konoha's Yellow Flash

With this I'm taking a patent on petroleum, not it's by products although I can make them. Just like water makes oil, earth makes mud and wood makes timber.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name:Kōbo

Custom element english name: Yeast

The element is based on: (Earth+Water)+Chakra Control

-Used to raise the dough in making bread and for fermenting beer or whiskey. A microscopic fungus consisting of single oval cells that reproduce by budding, and are capable of converting sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide expands the baked good to produce the light, fluffy texture. We see drinks, and bread all over NarutoVerse, and yeast makes it able to raise these dough, or ferment alcohol substances, like one of those that the 5th Hokage is drinking all the time. You need yeast to ferment these drinks into an alcohol based substenances. You need yeast to raise
doughs, like those breads in all over NarutoVerse.

-I was baking my goods, cookies and breads, and I remembered that "Hey! I need yeast to make it raise! So I thought that It would grow, in a faster rate as chakra being applied to it, and it would work as a "giant dough release"

-Yeast has different types of forms: Liquid yeast, Pressed yeast, Crumbled yeast, Active Dried yeast, Instant Dried yeast, Intermediate humidity frozen
dried yeast.

Conditions to be able to use it:
-Because of the shortages of yeast around the environment, it would be impossible to create yeast on the battlefield in any feasible process. So in order to use yeast techniques during battle the person needs to carry a supply with them, preferably in a pouch.
-In order to make yeast, you need Doton and Suiton mastered.

Is weak to:Lightning(when it's in a solid state, Lightning can cut it in half) Wind (when it's in a pouder state, it could blow it away) If it's in a pouder state
Neutral to: Water(when it's in a liquid state) Earth (when it's in a crumbled or solid state)

Is strong against:Earth Mud(Hence yeast is highly active, as it releases carbon dioxide, it will push it apart having a giant bubble, creating pressure) Fire(Hence yeast will become active at temperatures of more then 100° F, it will just add to it's strength when it's any other form but poudery) Wind (It won't blow it away when it's in a solid manner) Water (it would turn into yeast&water like mud) Lava (Hence the yeast is highly active, above 100° F lava would perfectly add to it's strength, like adding a hot-wet-flour to yeast)

Students i passed on this custom element: N/A

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Hiboufuuton
Custom element english name: Firestorm Release
The element is based on: Fire + Wind + Chakra Control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): A firestorm is a conflagration which attains such intensity that it creates and sustains its own wind system. It is most commonly a natural phenomenon, created during some of the largest bushfires, forest fires, and wildfires. A firestorm is created as a result of the stack effect as the heat of the original fire draws in more and more of the surrounding air. This draft can be quickly increased if a low level jet stream exists over or near the fire. So basically a ninja in the narutoverse by using the fire and wind elements, making a fire as it gets drawn more to the surrounding air currents which creates a draft similar to a smoke as it gets more intense by low level jet streams that is caused using the wind element near the fire as strong gusty winds develop around the fire, directed inward which supply the fire with additional air resulting in the creation of a firestorm.
Idea behind its creation: Wanting to create a CE that has the wind characteristics as well as heat of the fire element.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over the fire and wind elements, as well as vast chakra reserves and control.
Is weak to: Highly compressed amounts of water, Highly pressurized Wind techniques.
Is strong against: Fire, Lightning, Earth and Metallic based CEs.
Co-creators (if any): Kakashi Hatake..

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Keigakuton
Custom element english name: Abyss Release
The element is based on: Yin & Yang

It has been explained in the manga that chakra is the result of the balance between spiritual and physical energy, or between Yin & Yang energy. These two energies are perfectly balanced and create a perfectly stable chakra, which the user can utilize to preform countless of jutsu's. However it also has been said that by focusing more on one of the two energies new abilities and techniques can be used. For instance by using more Yin energy, genjutsu can be used. The 2nd mizukage himself said he was a Yin element user or in other words a genjutsu user. Things like the Nara clan shadows and the Akimichi clan's multi-size jutsu's were also a result of this. However no matter which ability it was, the chakra still remained in balance.

The theory behind Abyss Release is that the user disrupts the balance between the two energies and focuses mostly on the Yang energy. As a result abyssal chakra is created. A pitch-black, extremely dense, unstable type of chakra. I already have proven that you can create stable abilities like genjutsu while focusing on Yin or Yang energy, now I'm going to prove it's also possible to create an unstable chakra, but still be able to use it in an effective way. Tayuya, one of the sound four, had a summoning creature which could release creatures from their mouth which mainly consisted out of Yin energy. It was clearly stated that this creatures were unstable, but still Tayuya had them under control. However because they were mainly Yin creatures, they couldn't touch physical substances, however they could grab and eat chakra out of it. When Shikamaru got bitten, instead of a physical wound his chakra was ripped out of him. To become "stable" the creature attacked chakra sources.

Abbysal chakra is based on the complete same principle, however it's the opposite of the Yin creature. Instead of existing mainly out of Yin energy, Abbysal chakra consists mainly out of Yang energy. So instead of a spiritual being a highely dense, unstable chakra is created. Instead of attacking chakra like the Yin creature, it attacks physical substances.

Other evidence that it is possible is the Tailed Beast Bomb. Tailed beasts can create a chakra bomb by finding a perfect ratio of 8:2 Yang and Yin energy. The result is a black/purple chakra bomb. Abbysal chakra is the same, only adapted to humans (tailed beasts are massive chakra creatures and seemingly have more control over Yin and Yang energy as Minato could just seal the Yin energy of the Kyuubi and Naruto could easily separate them in the Rikudo mode), so the two are slightly different. The user goes even further than the 8:2 ratio, creating a dense black chakra of Yang energy. But its effects are different. The TBB is really a bomb that explodes with massive force destroying everything with shear power, however Abbysal chakra doesn't explode. If you would imagine a wall and you throw an Abbysal chakra sphere the size of a baseball to the wall, it would go straight through it without any kind of resistance of the wall and would leave behind a circular hole the size of the baseball. It doesn't explode nor implode violently, it completely destroys the object instantly on touch on a moleculair level. That such a thing is possible is proven by Dust Release. Of everything within the attack nothing remains and leaves a hole in the landscape the size of the Dust technique. Abyss is the same, only it does it on touch. Just like Tayuya's Yin creature it "searches" for balance by attacking physical substances, though under control of the user.

The TBB is just a massive ball of collected chakra that explodes, however Abyss Release uses shape manipulation on the Abyssal chakra to use it in jutsu's and can be used in more ways than the TBB, that is just shot away. However due to its unstable nature it puts strain on the user's body and mind. Also the user needs to watch out himself for the Abbysal chakra as, even though he's more resistant than the opponent, it can backfire. That's why most of the jutsu's are so that they don't have much contact with the user. For instance fire chakra can be coated around your fist to burn your opponent with a punch, that's not something doable in that way with Abyssal chakra. Also, due to its nature, Abyssal chakra is strongely tied to the user's mind.

- An example of Abyss Release when used -
You must be registered for see images

The idea was taken out of the manga Psyren. In that manga people who got exposed to a special environment called "Psyren" had the natural "limiter" on the human brain removed. As a result they could use the human brain to its full potential, while normally only a part is used because of the stress and danger a fully awakened brain could cause on the human mind and body. Because the limiter was removed, the mental strength and power of the characters increased. These powers were called PSI and varied from person to person. There were people who had telekinesis, pyrokinesis, telepathy and mind-reading abilities, interdimensional transportation abilities and even people who could warp time and space. The power of the main protagonist of the manga, Ageha Yoshina, manifested itself as a destructive black energy that destroyed everything it touched. The explanation given in the Psyren manga would never work in the Narutoverse, however using the knowledge about Yin & Yang I was certain I could make it acceptable in Naruto terms.

Conditions to be able to use it: Knowledge about Yin & Yang and have both high mental and physical strength
Is weak to:

• Wind elements like normal wind, Vacuum Pressure, Divine Wind etc. Wind is completely intangible and on top of that it's razor sharp and thus can cut like that through Abyss.
  • Lightning elements like normal Lightning, Blitz Impact, Raging Thunder etc. They aren't really intangible, but not liquid or solid either. Add to that their destructive force it can destroy Abyss.
  • Quake: the destructive force would destroy it.
Is strong against:

• Solid elements: earth, metal, bone, rubber, ice, wood, diamond, dust etc. Everything that has a solid substance.
  • Liquid and semi-liquid elements: water, syrup, mud etc. Even though they aren't solid, they are a clear substance that can be touched so when they would touch Abyss, it would disappear too.
  • Fire elements: Even though fire is intangible, Abyss is immune to things like heat or frost, so it wouldn't have any effect while Abyss could easily pierce fire.
Co-creators (if any): Caliburn - The mastermind behind it all *surprise*
____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

Gobi Gobletsson, our loyal member, gave on the date August 24th 2011 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Abyss Release); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following and with one limitation [no students];​

Keigakuton