Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name:Rubiton
Custom element english name:Ruby release
The element is based on: Highly Advanced Earth Manipulation+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Guren uses her KG to create crystals practicly out of thin air...Rubies in the other hand will be brought out of the ground by Extensive Earth manipulation training.
Idea behind its creation: I've been looking for an advance earth element that could be used in the narutoverse w/out it having to be a metal.
After seeing guren's crystal release i started looking into diamonds and other precious stones and finally decided on rubies. Rubies are almost as strong as diamonds.
Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Earth + Great Chakra Control + High Chakra Reserve
Is weak to: Fire(melts it), Advanced Fire(melts it), Earth(depending on its density), Advanced Earth(depending on its density).
Is strong against:Lightning(insulator), Advanced Lightning(insulator), Water(advanced form of earth), Advanced Water(advanced form of earth), Wind, Advanced Wind.
Co-creators (if any):
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

~Declined~ Wheres the proof that rubies would exist

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Seishoku rirīsu
Custom element english name: Germ Release
The element is based on: earth, water, lightning
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
We have seen deidara's C4 which he used microscopic bombs which show us that controling microscopic objects is possible.
Also we have seen many people (oro, madara) make experiments with DNA and transplant them, so we can assume that it is possible to control and use microscopic objects.
Idea behind its creation: the recent manga, I remembered deidara's C4.
The elements is formed by using water, earth and lightning. All living organism have at least Carbon(C) and Hydrogen(H) in them, most have Oxygen(O) too, complex organisims are made up of way more then those but simple life forms such as germs, proteins and fats are made up of the 3 elements mentioned(this is basic biology). The earth part of it is carbon; an element found in the earth in many forms,the hydrogen and the oxygen come from the water in the mix(water=H2O) and the lightning gives the needed energy for the germs to move and make the jutsu that is used.
Germs are divided into 2 forms:

Viruses: They are stronger, bigger and stronger against unnatural forces, they are smaller in numbers

Bacteria: they are simpler and smaller, but they can live and produce in the worst of conditions such as: extreme heat and cold.

Most germ release jutsu can be used in both forms having slightly altered effects in each form but some jutsu are for 1 type only.
Conditions to be able to use it: must have mastered earth, water and lightning also must have a good chakra control(must have mastered all non-Kg ninjutsu)
Is weak to:
Fire and Anvenced Fire: High tempeture kills most germs(except some bactaria) so its stronger against germ element
Wind: since they are incredeably small they can be blown away with wind jutsu so they are weak against wind
Ice: the extreme cold damages the Germ and kills most of them so germ element is weak against ice.
Is strong against:
Earth style defences: since the earth(soil) has small holes and empty spaces in them, the germs can pass through there making earth defences very weak against germ element(offensive earth jutsu arent weak against germ element)
Water, advenced water and Rain: they are living being so they absord(use) some of the water in water release techs meaning they make water release weaker
Co-creators (if any):
note: Germ element jutsu's wont be invisible like C4 they will travel together in large numbers so they will be seen, except for a few Forbiddne rank techs

Reserved For kage Rank

~Declined~ Not kage rank

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name| Dou

Custom element english name| Copper

The element is based on| Fire + Earth + Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context)| By the user adding extreme fire jutsu and earth jutsu it will create copper, we have seen users using Kekkei Gankeis like metal witch if you add a extreme fire jutsu to it, it will create copper and we have also seen diamond by the user adding earth into the diamond and adding fire it will create copper, copper is found everywhere on real life, and most on Roman.

Copper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Copper metal and alloys have been used for thousands of years. In the Roman era, copper was principally mined on Cyprus, hence the origin of the name of the metal as Cyprium, "metal of Cyprus", later shortened to Cuprum.
There may be insufficient reserves to sustain current high rates of copper consumption.[1] Some countries, such as Chile and the United States, still have sizable reserves of the metal which are extracted through large open pit mines.

Copper compounds are often encountered as salts of Cu2+, which often impart blue or green colors to minerals such as turquoise and have been used historically widely as pigments. Copper metal architectural structures and statuary eventually corrode to acquire a characteristic green patina. Copper as both metal and pigmented salt, has a significant presence in decorative art.

Copper ions are soluble in water, where they function at low concentration as bacteriostatic substances, fungicides, and wood preservatives. In sufficient amounts, copper salts can be poisonous to higher organisms as well. However, despite universal toxicity at high concentrations, the Cu2+ ion at lower concentrations is an essential trace nutrient to all higher plant and animal life. In animals, including humans, it is found widely in tissues, with concentration in liver, muscle, and bone. It functions as a co-factor in various enzymes and in copper-based pigments.

Idea behind its creation| I was looking through Chemical element and i found this element, and i was wondering what it was so i search it up on the wikipedia and i found it, so i start to read it.

Conditions to be able to use it| The user need to know the following elements to learn copper.

Earth| The user does a rock,

Fire| add fire to the rock

Chakra| then, the user add a little bit of chakra and copper is made.

Is weak to|

Lightning| Is able to break through the copper

Lava| Is able to melt the copper

Dark Fire| Is able to make damage to the copper

Strong sound| Is able to break it by a strong sound jutsu

Is strong against|

Wind| It doesn't do no damage to it, but slide it in two ( maybe ).

Water| Is able to splash it.

Glass| Is able to break through

Bubblegum| Is able to splash it

Co-creators (if any)| N/A

Students i passed on this custom element| ? & ?

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Shodenki Shoton
Custom element english name: Pyroelectric Crystal Release
The element is based on: Earth+Fire

Okay, first, let's take you through the facts scientifically about Pyroelectricity and Pyroelectric crystals. They are -

Pyroelectric crystals are crystals that generate electricity when heated.
Crystal structures can be divided into 32 classes, or point groups, according to the number of rotational axes and reflection planes they exhibit that leave the crystal structure unchanged. Twenty-one of the 32 crystal classes lack a center of symmetry, and of these, 20 are piezoelectric. Of these 20 piezoelectric crystal classes, 10 of them are pyroelectric (polar). Any material develops a dielectric polarization when an electric field is applied, but a substance which has such a natural charge separation even in the absence of a field is called a polar material. Whether or not a material is polar is determined solely by its crystal structure. Only 10 of the 32 point groups are polar.

Pyroelectricity.
Spontaneous polarization is temperature dependent, so a good perturbation probe is a change in temperature which induces a flow of charge to and from the surfaces. This is the pyroelectric effect. All polar crystals are pyroelectric, so the 10 polar crystal classes are sometimes referred to as the pyroelectric classes. The property of pyroelectric crystal is to measure change in net polarization (a vector) proportional to a change in temperature. The total pyroelectric coefficient measured at constant stress is the sum of the pyroelectric coefficients at constant strain (primary pyroelectric effect) and the piezoelectric contribution from thermal expansion (secondary pyroelectric effect). Pyroelectric materials can be used as infrared and millimeter wavelength detectors.

What does this rather staggering text tell us ? Basically, this means that - certain crystals exist that when heat is applied to them absorb it and then superheat and generate electricity at the same time. ( A quick summary to ensure no boredom fom spanning through paragraphs of hardcore science xd )

Now, in the Narutoverse, we see Guren making crystals. Hence we know, crystals can be made, and especially since crystals are nothing more than organized matrix of elements, this is basically using earth release to turn specific elements present in the ground to crystals.
Then, the crystals are heated, either by user's fire chakra, or by an incoming fire attack, thus absorbing it and then generating electricity.
So when the crystals touch an opponent, they burn and shock him at the same time. This is their ability.

Some useful links -

Idea behind its creation: I was inspired by Emperor's custom weapon that was made from a pyroelectric metal, I googled what could really be pyroelectric in life and found Pyroelectric crystals.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Doton and Katon.
Is weak to:
Sound - sound shatters crystals.
Water - Any contact with water when the crystals have built up an electrical current within them will make them short circuit and be destroyed.
Any advanced elements using Sound or Water.
Anything sufficiently hard such as diamonds, gel etc. can shatter the crystals.
Void absorbs the heat and lightning.
Is strong against:
Fire - any fire release technique used against these crystals will only be absorbed and then force them to build up electrical currents.
Earth - The crystals are harder than regular earth, and when having an electrical current within them, the elemental weakness makes Doton weaker.
Ice - only when the crystals have been heated, are with electrical currents, the elemental weakness of Ice < Lightning will move in.
Any advanced elements using the above.
Light of sufficient strength will also be absorbed and used to transform into electricity.
Co-creators (if any): Emperor

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Netsuton
Custom element English name: Temperature release
The element is based on: Chakra+(this depends on the tempature that the user will create) fire or water +Fuuinjutsu

Well we have seen ninjas in Naruto using ice (cold),lava(hot),water(normal),snow(cold) etc So it is possible to manipulate the temperature in elements.For example ice is created by using water as a base,than adding wind to cool it to a state of ice,same with the other elements.So I am sure that by further exploring the nature of this manipulation a ninja could actually control the cold and hot molecules to increase one of them or decrease one of them.But of course if a ninja changes temperature like that than the balance and other things will be lost,thats where knowledge of sealing jutsus is needed.For example a ninja would increase the temperature in front of him,but that would harm him,so he uses sealing to create a barrier around the place the temperature is increased so it does not harm him or the world around him.(But when creating jutsus it will need to be stated where the barrier is formed,around the users body or in a certain location)

So here is the process itself:
Chakra manipulation to control temperature molecules ---> by using fire(to destroy the cold molecules thus increasing the temperature) or water (to destroy the hot malecules thus making the temperature cold) ---> using fuuin to make a barrier for protection of nature/user/balance

Idea behind its creation: ice,lava,sunfire etc All are advanced in 1 way of the temperature scale.So instead of creating a CE that just goes to 1 of the ends I decided to make this instead.(those gave me the idea though :p)

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water and Fire elements + ninjutsu + fuuinjutsu

Is weak to: N/A

Is strong against: N/A

Co-creators (if any): (under ? for now xd)

Students I passed on this custom element:
ignore the one above ^^

Custom element japanese name: fenikkusu hiton (goldu katon)

Custom element english name: Phoenix Fire (gold fire)

The element is based on:
Fire+chakra+lightning+wind+extreme chakra control

Scientifically fire has many colors, for example if you were to throw an empty water bottle into a fire the flames would burn the chemicals in the plastic and become blue. Or if fire were to burn on the right wood the bottom of the flames would appear to be white. In many cases fire can become a different color the following is just one of those cases.
This is just a advanced version of fire. By adding electric molecules to fire and combining that with wind to increase its speed and power, through chakra manipulation, the heat of the fire will drastically increase.Since lightning is supposed to be about 30,000*°C (54,000*°F)

In the narutoverse its probably 1/4 of that temperature if its a high ranked jutsu. Although the heat may be manipulated to the users will. Now although lightning in the manga isn't so much hot as it is powerful in some cases lightning was shown to have hot properties. Such as when Kakashi blocked one of Kakuza's lightning jutsu using some kind of chakra shield, when the jutsu ended Kakashi's hands had scorch marks on them and steam was coming off. From this you can assume that he didn't take much damage because of the chakra shield he used however the technique was actually extremely hot. As shown in other fire custom elements Using just an extreme amount of fire chakra one can make an element such as white fire, hellfire or dark fire. However that probably puts great strain on the body and well isn't really worth it. So by using an extreme amount of fire and lightning chakra to bring the element to extreme heats then by adding wind chakra to further heat the fire and make it denser and stronger, the user creates a golden colored fire which can be equal in strength to white fire and dark fire, thus stronger than hellfire and sunfire.

Idea behind its creation:
Ever since hasashi made his Mera-Mera customs,and I made a Ace bio as well, we have wanted a fire custom element. Roku's bleach sword was a very good inspiration for it as it gives off golden flames (don't get me wrong by no means am I copying roku It's just the colors of the fire are the same).

Conditions to be able to use it:
Complete mastery of fire,lightning,wind and ninjutsu, and chakra control.

Is weak to: High quantities of water(like kisames wave jutsu would be able to put out a fireball of Phoenix fire, because it is of a large enough quantity.)
Very dense and large earth (like Yamamtos rampart jutsu. Earth that large would be able to stop a fireball of Phoenix fire.)

Is strong against:
Water elements (that aren't of high enough quantities),
Earth elements (The heat of this fire far exceeds the melting point of diamond which is the hardest mineral),
Fire elements that aren't as hot as phoenix fire (meaning all of them besides dark and white fire. It was shown in the manga that the hotter fire always wins when itachi's amatarasu overpowered sasuke's fireball.)
Wind elements,
Bone (If heated to a high enough degree bone will crack and smash so even a kaguya's bones won't last in this fire),

Co-creators (if any): ~Hasashi~ , Mugiwara

Students i passed on this custom element:
Orange-Hokage & ?

In this video at 3:54 you see kakashi block the lightning jutsu

although the element seems similar to sun fire, it really isn't. To create sun fire the user mixes the shocking ozone particles in the lightning with the fire to create a hotter and denser fire. In phoenix fire the user mixes only a little bit of lightning with the fire, focusing more on the heat of the lightning, then by adding wind chakra the user further heats the fire and makes it denser and stronger.

Furthermore there's a difference in the amount of lightning used in sun fire and phoenix fire. In sun fire more lightning is used to make it denser and such, in phoenix less is used. You can have the same 2 liquids mixed together but depending on how much of each you use you can have different out comes.

If you have any questions on the element please go to hasashi, especially if you are roku.

~Declined~ Too similar to existing CE's

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

Custom element japanese name:Sentou
Custom element english name:Lead Release
The element is based on:Earth+Earth+Fire+Chakra=Soild state Earth+Fire+Fire+Chakra=Liquid state
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Lead is an element that makes up 0.0013% of the Earth's crust and is considered a rare element since it is easily mined and refined. Lead is a bluished-white color after freshly cut. It turns toa dull grayish color when exposed to air. In its liquid state is color is a silver chrome-silver luster. Lead density in is solid state is 11.34 grams per cubic cenitmeter and in its liquid state is 10.66 grams per cubic cenitmeter. Lead is a heavy, soft metal. The melting point is 621.43 F (327.46 C), its boiling point is 3,180 F (1,749 C). Lead high density make it useful to shield against X-ray and Gamma -ray radiation and used in x-ray machines an nuclear reacter. Lead is also used a a covering on some wires ancables them from corriosion, as a good materail to absord vibrations, and sounds. It is also a poor electrical conductor. Lead can be found in paint, earth, medicine(Greta and Azaron used for upset stomachs), weights, solder, tattoo ink, gas, water, dust and contaminater. Also lead is found in Galena (primaty ore mineral of lead). In the Naruto world we have seen people with tattoos(tattoo ink has lead in it), glossy pottery pots(glossy paint for pottery pots has lead in it), and also walls are painted (paint has lead in it)
Idea behind its creation:The idea to make lead into a custom element is when I remember I seen characters had tattoos and the Leaf village had glossy pottery pots. Plus I was going throuhg the custom element thread and seen Mercury and since Mercury is a little bit more densier then Lead I just said I'll make lead then.
Conditions to be able to use it:Complete master Earth, Fire, Water(must know how water flows), and Large chakra source(Kage rank)
Is weak to:High rank Fire, Lightning, Lava, Diamond, Iron, Adamantine, Dry Ice, Ice, Calcium, Gold, Wind(liquid state), Mercury
Is strong against:Earth, Low rank Fire, Wind(soild state), Radiation
Co-creators (if any):

~Declined~ Proof is horrible. Lead is no longer used in anything that would come in contact with humans because of lead poisoning.

Magellan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Rēzā
Custom element english name: Laser
The element is based on: Fire + Lightning
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In manga we have been shown the fusing of many elements. Ice, Lava, and Storm release, which is the fusion of Water and Lightning. Thus creating almost a liquid lightning element. While laser element, is the fusion between the deadly Fire chakra and destructive lightning chakra. As fire provides the heat and lightning supplies the cutting power. As seen is jutsu, Lightning Style: False Darkness and Fire Style: Intelligent Hard work. Thus a fusion between these two powerful destructive elements, is the perfect combination of Laser Release. (Also if you want me to post wiki information about laser, I can. I wasn't sure, but that appears what everyone else did.)
Idea behind its creation: Had a custom clan with this element, in a old forum RP. But if you have every watch X-men I, you see the power of laser. When Cyclops has his special glasses removed, and he destroys a building in seconds.
Conditions to be able to use it: My permission, mastery of Lightning and Fire elements.
Is weak to:
Void release: utterly rapes laser release
Water Release
Is strong against:
Earth: Cut, destroy it
Wind: ignite it
Metal of any kind: Slice it or metal it. (depends on metal)
Diamond: Cut it
Crystal: Cut it with ease
Glass: Cut it with ease
Strong against anything that has a weakness to Fire and lightning: It has immense hit from fire chakra. Also its lightning chakra adds immense destructive power. The combination makes both these attributes boost, from the other.
Co-creators (if any): None
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? None

Reserving Until KAGE or find someone to make co-creator with.

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Jishou
Custom element english name:Matter
The element is based on:High Level Chakra control and the 5 elements
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Matter is a general term for the substance of which all physical objects are made.[1][2] Typically, matter includes atoms and other particles which have mass. A common way of defining matter is as anything that has mass and occupies volume.[3] In practice however there is no single correct scientific meaning of "matter," as different fields use the term in different and sometimes incompatible ways.
Idea behind its creation:I got this idea when my physics teacher explained about it
Conditions to be able to use it:Must have high chakra control and mastry of all elements
Is weak to:Fire,Lightning and air (since they have poor mass and doesnt really occupies space >.>)Atmospheric Pressure (Compressed Air)
White Fire; Psychokinesis ;Raging Thunder;Radio Frequency; Sun Fire;Vacuum Pressure;
Is strong against:Anything that occupies space and has mass
Co-creators (if any): Nnoitra-sama and Daemon
Students i passed on this custom element:none

~Declined~ Where's the proof that matter could be manipulated in the narutoverse.

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Enoy enei.
Custom element english name: Toxidrome intoxication.

The element is based on: Suiton, Fuuiton, liquids, chemicals.
Facts that prove intoxication simply in the manga, An example would be when Lee faught Kimimaru, he drunk the medicine that Tsunade gave him and it simply made him (intoxicated). but there is a difference between mine and the medicine Tsunade gave lee. yeah...Mine will harm you in many ways, if not kill you or get you killed, not make you stronger, simply because its not medicine... The symptoms of an anticholinergic toxidrome include blurred vision, coma, decreased bowel sounds, delirium, dry skin, fever, flushing, hallucinations, ileus, memory loss, mydriasis (dilated pupils), myoclonus, psychosis, seizures, and urinary retention. Complications include hypertension, hyperthermia, and tachycardia.

Idea behind its creation: Getting wasted on nights out.
Conditions to be able to use it:You must have the seal i created for this jutsu.
Toxidrome seal,
You must be registered for see images
Is weak to: Fuuiton, Suiton, cloud jutsu.
Is strong against: Basicly Fuuiton, it intoxicates the air around you.
Co-creators (if any): none.

~Declined~ Proof is wrong. Lee didn't get drunk off of his medicine but off of a bottle of sake

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Za Fosu

Custom element english name:The Force

The element is based on:Genjutsu + Chakra + Various elemental chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Genjutsu is an actual manga base ability. this is just an extension of Genjutsu. A perfection of the art form of Genjutsu so to speak. Not unlike any other CE that is a basic element with a custom twist.

Idea behind its creation:To umbrella certain techniques that are far beyond basic Genjutsu

Conditions to be able to use it:Genjutsu mastery (excluding sharingan techs)

Is weak to: All element jutsus that inflict pain above B rank

Is strong against:Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan, Taijutsu, there are no elements that The Force is particularly strong against. However. Certain Force jutsus will have elemental properties. Those elemental properties will have the same strengths and weaknesses as always.

Example: A Force lightning jutsu will be weak against wind and strong against earth. A Force Fire jutsu will be weak against water and strong against wind.

Co-creators (if any):None

~Declined~ Too similar to existing jutsu's

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: sougon
Custom element english name: Gravity Element
The element is based on: Earth+Wind+Lighting+Charka

In the Manga and Anime, Garra's sands jutsus like the sand coffin technique and all of its versions works on the same method of making the sand energetically attract to each other making it move through restrained enemy body, and even the iron sand's technique, it all shows that the gravity is used by shinobi among the Naruto series and their techniques. This element works by making objects and particles attract to each other or pushing them away from each other, just like all the above techniques works, however, its not just concentrated on being used against one body, but to be used on multiple objects like the air/ground/water by lowering the gravity between its particles or between it and the ground, and the ability of using multi-objects was also shown in the anime in techniques like Kisame's water sharks that is used in the method of attracting water to create multi-sharks of water and attack the enemy with high motion.

However, this element requires high concentration and meditation, making the user less defensive than he is normally, so its usage is a two edge weapon, and it also require high amounts of chakra as well.

Idea behind its creation: reading the last manga chapter of Naruto and my previous submit for electron element.

-Mastery of Earth,Wind and lightening elements-

-Mastery of Chakra usage and having a Chakra control lesson-

-Being Sannin ranked or Higher-

Is weak to: Elements that it couldn't control like Dark release,ight release,color release and time/space technique and its sup-techniques.
Is strong against: Earth Based Techniques [This element can easily shatter its particles and make them, Fire based jutsus, sound based jutsus [since it requires a medium to move through, gravity release can make that medium weak enough to be unable to let the sound through]
Co-creators (if any): s06p

-this technique can not push/pull people like Deva path does-

~Declined~ Not kage rank, and gravity only pushes and pulls so your element breaks the laws of science and physics and is thus stupid

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: sougon
Custom element english name: Gravity Element
The element is based on: Earth+Wind+Lighting+Charka

In the Manga and Anime, Garra's sands jutsus like the sand coffin technique and all of its versions works on the same method of making the sand energetically attract to each other making it move through restrained enemy body, and even the iron sand's technique, it all shows that the gravity is used by shinobi among the Naruto series and their techniques. This element works by making objects and particles attract to each other or pushing them away from each other, just like all the above techniques works, however, its not just concentrated on being used against one body, but to be used on multiple objects like the air/ground/water by lowering the gravity between its particles or between it and the ground, and the ability of using multi-objects was also shown in the anime in techniques like Kisame's water sharks that is used in the method of attracting water to create multi-sharks of water and attack the enemy with high motion.

However, this element requires high concentration and meditation, making the user less defensive than he is normally, so its usage is a two edge weapon, and it also require high amounts of chakra as well.

Idea behind its creation: reading the last manga chapter of Naruto and my previous submit for electron element.

-Mastery of Earth,Wind and lightening elements-

-Mastery of Chakra usage and having a Chakra control lesson-

-Being Sannin ranked or Higher-

Is weak to: Elements that it couldn't control like Dark release,ight release,color release and time/space technique and its sup-techniques.
Is strong against: Earth Based Techniques [This element can easily shatter its particles and make them, Fire based jutsus, sound based jutsus [since it requires a medium to move through, gravity release can make that medium weak enough to be unable to let the sound through]
Co-creators (if any):
Sorry for posting here.
But doesn't Peins Deva path control Gravity?

Kirabi - Chronokinesis
Declined - Can break the time frame rule and the entire turn based system

xlon - Gravity Release
Declined - already exists with the Deva path of Pain

Kirabi - Plasma
Declined (again) - OP

Bahamut - Smoke Release
Declined - Unrealistic
I might be wrong.

Not to mention the Iron sand techniques are not examples of Gravity, its an example of Magnetism.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

I added how it is possible in the naruto universe and i added more detail into the CE

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank. Wind
Is strong against:Lightning,Earth, plastic, rubber
Co-creators (if any):N/A

~Declined~ If its using fire chakra, and fire chakra overpowers wind chakra, can it be weak to wind. explain that better please

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank.
Is strong against:Lightning,Earth, plastic, rubber,wind
Co-creators (if any):N/A

took out wind for the weakness..i must have put it in the wrong spot

~Declined~ Breaks rule about two of the five canon elemental weakness.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Netsuton

Custom element English name: Temperature release

The element is based on: Chakra+(this depends on the tempature that the user will create) fire/wind( in some cases /lightning) or water/wind

Well we have seen ninjas in Naruto using ice (cold),lava(hot),water(normal),snow(cold) etc So it is possible to manipulate the temperature in elements.For example ice is created by using water as a base,than adding wind to cool it to a state of ice, or sun fire which uses fire as a base and adds the lightning's heat/winds properties to increase the temperature,same with the other elements.So I am sure that by further exploring the nature of this manipulation a ninja could actually control the cold and hot molecules,to increase the hot molecules(fire/wind) and decrease the cold ones or increase the cold molecules (water/wind).Using wind element(which is Neutral) as a base for the increase or decrease of the temperature,the user will only have to use either fire to increase or water to decrease the temperature.To do this the user will have to do what yamato does, he will first concentrate wind chakra to his left hand,and then add either fire or water to do the effect as explained above and quickly release the chakra formed into the desired location to drastically change the temperature.Thus the user achieves the ability to control temperature.

Idea behind its creation: ice,lava,sunfire etc All are advanced in 1 way of the temperature scale.So instead of creating a CE that just goes to 1 of the ends I decided to make this instead.(those gave me the idea though :p)

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of water,wind & Fire elements + ninjutsu + high chakra control

Is weak to:
Ice- Can decrease temperature.
High rank fire,High ranked lightning,any fire or lighting CE that are stronger than fire or lighting- increases temperature

Is neutral to:
wind and any type of wind CE- has no effect
Sound-has no effect.

Is strong against:
Water and any water CEs- freezes/evaporates
rain- freezes
earth and any earth CEs- melts/freezes
Taijutsu-
Any metal/earth based CE like titanium or diamond- melts it.

Co-creator (if any): Mugiwara

Students I passed on this custom element: Mathias & ?

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

-Jedi Master Mugen-, our loyal member, December 9 2009, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Temperature Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Temperature Release