Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Custom Elements Bureau

Okay people, as u can see, it has been approved, and i'm here to push it through. As I imagine this, anyone, with the sufficient number of posts, and a good reputation (by our staff, not the public reputation), will be able to fill out a forum, and, here, in this thread, request a "patent" on his custom element.

Rules

To submit a custom element, u have to follow the following rules;
  • U are allowed to have up to 2 custom elements of your own, and be a co-creator of a maximum of 3 other Custom Elements, but altogether you can use only up to 4 different CE's
  • To submit your first Custom Element u have to be of Kage rank, and be on the forum longer then 5 months, even if you are the co-creator, you must be of Kage rank in order to use the Custom Element
  • To submit your second Custom Element u have to be of Kage rank, and be on the forum longer then 10 months
  • Your submission has to be weak against atleast 2 cannon elements
  • Your Custom Element u can pass on only 2 students (2 students per element), be aware that once u teach them, you can't change your mind, take the element away from someone, and pass it onto someone else; in order to add a student, he or she must first be approved by me, then trained and after that, you can message me to add her to your Custom Element
  • U can not pass it on students unless u have a valid Sensei Status
  • NO overpowered elements, NO unrealistic elements
  • Have a strong "scientifical" background on the new element
  • Fill out the template FULLY, the last part (Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?) leave empty, i will add the names there as u choose them
  • Anyone else, that gets caught using your element, without being mentioned here, under the 2 student u passed it on, will receive infractions
Template

Code:
[PLAIN]
[B]Custom element japanese name:[/B]
[B]Custom element english name:[/B]
[B]The element is based on:[/B]
[B]Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):[/B]
[B]Idea behind its creation:[/B]
[B]Conditions to be able to use it:[/B]
[B]Is weak to:[/B]
[B]Is strong against:[/B]
[B]Co-creators (if any):[/B]
[B]Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?[/B]
[/PLAIN]
Disclaimer

By submitting in this thread, u are bound to obey to all rules; also, Nexus (me) keeps all rights to decline the submitted custom element, pointing out no reason, and no improvement suggestions. However, the submitter can always fill out a complaint and PM it to me, then we will handle it in private.
Note: All custom jutsus for this element (aren't customs actually cause there are no real ones) must be submitted in the proper thread in the Custom jutsu users forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: Magumaton
Custom element english name: Lava
The element is based on: Earth+Fire
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The 4-tails Jinchuriki used it.
Idea behind its creation: It was used by the 4-tails, and is a combo of earth and fire. The 3rd used a makeshift version of it by combining mud balls with fire balls, so I decided to take it to the next step.
Conditions to be able to use it: Thorough mastery of fire and earth (more of fire), a large amount of chakra, and a knowledge of water jutsus.
Is weak to: Lightning+Water, some higher-level water jutsus.
Is strong against: Ice, Fire, Earth, lower-level water jutsus, certain wind jutsus.
Co-creators (if any): Not really any, though I taught Elias how to use Lava before the Bureau.

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio and ZonDer, give u the following:

BishamonSama, our loyal member, gave on the date 21-Jan-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Lava: Magumaton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving BishamonSama his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Magumaton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, BishamonSama, NarutoBase.net​

Reactions: tori09

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Naiyaton.
Custom element english name: Diamond Release.
The element is based on: Highly advanced Earth element and Fire.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The user manipulates the common minerals in the ground and changes their composition (diamonds are made mainly of carbon atoms), to make them become pure diamond that he can control at his will. The user uses his earth chakra to bring out a common ore such as coal to then superheat it with his fire chakra and finally compresses it to form diamonds. If we can control minerals such as rock, why not diamond? And in the latest filler that Guren woman uses her crystal release jutsus, so I think that diamond is pretty plausible.
Idea behind its creation: A diamond jutsu I developped, that is an earth technique, that takes too much chakra to perform and is only useable once per battle. So I decided to create the diamonds using the common minerals in the ground to turn into a custom element. Diamond is the hardest product of Nature, so I thought that it seriously had to be made into a custom element.
Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered the Earth element and have it as a main element. Use it with great proficiency. He must also have mastered fire. This element takes the double the chakra any normal elements do, minus 5 chakra points. (Forbidden: 95; S-Rank: 75; A-Rank: 55; B-Rank: 35; C-Rank: 25 D-Rank: 15).
Is weak to: Strong fire jutsu, Dark Fire, Amaterasu (they can melt diamond), Diamond can break through diamond (diamond drills are used in industry nowadays to drill through diamond).
Is strong against: Lightning (insulator), Earth (it's the hardest mineral there is), Water (since it's Earth element taken to another level).
Co-creators (if any): N/A

____________________​
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio and ZonDer, give u the following:

Hiruzen Sarutobi, our loyal member, gave on the date 2-Feb-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Diamond: Naiyaton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Hiruzen Sarutobi his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Naiyaton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Hiruzen Sarutobi, NarutoBase.net​

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Joukiton
Custom element english name: Steam
The element is based on: (fire + water) + wind
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): When Sasuke used fire jutsu on water it became steam. Since steam is in the air the only way to control it is to enxhance it with your chakra and move it with wind.
Idea behind its creation: Well steam is like a better version of wind, cause it can burn opponent or do other kind of damage to them
Conditions to be able to use it: you have to be mastered fire and wind elements
Is weak to: lightining + fire, high rank lightining jutsus
Is strong against: Fire cause steam is concentration of boiling water so it extinguishes flames
Co-creators (if any): none
Students i passed on this custom element: ~Hasashi~ & Musashibo

____________________​

Konoha Red Fox, our loyal member, gave on the date 31-Jan-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Steam: Joukiton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Konoha Red Fox his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Joukiton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Konoha Red Fox, NarutoBase.net​

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: SakuzenHyouton
Custom element english name: Dry Ice Release
The element is based on: Ice
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): By using more Wind Chakra than Water Chakra the user makes a form of Ice that is called Dry Ice where it is solidified Carbon Dioxide. Dry ice is colder than water and ice, and leaves no moisture as its changing states from solid to gas. When brought against water it quickly releases a fog of Carbon Dioxide where it is nearly impossible to see anything especially the Dry Ice. Which can cause Cold Burns and severely damage the skin. If the opponent is prolonged to the Fog released from the Dry Ice they will suffocate due to the lack of severe lack of oxygen.
The Fog released from the dry ice is used to fight fire, which makes it a better option to use than ice when fighting fires. If the Dry Ice is contained and the outside air of the container gets too extreme temperatures the Dry Ice will explode causing massive damage if not permanent loss of hearing.
Idea behind its creation: Advanced form of Ice that is mostly Wind
Conditions to be able to use it: Ice, Wind
Is weak to: Water, Lightning
Is strong against: Water, Fire, Dark Fire, Lava, Wind
Co-creators (if any): Rei Uchiha

____________________​

Zanji Uchiha, our loyal member and fair moderator, gave on the date 4-Feb-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Dry Ice: SakuzenHyouton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Zanji his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

SakuzenHyouton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Zanji Uchiha, NarutoBase.net​

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shin'en Suiton
Custom element english name: Liquid Hydrogen (Abysmal Water)
The element is based on: [Water + Lightning ] + Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
When kakashi fought zabuza, he (kakashi) was caught in the water prison jutsu (Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison),the prisons water compostion was suppose to be of a denser nature than regular suiton jutsu. I then thought of expanding upon that idea.

User would summon normal water, but using lightning chakra to send a electrostatic charge through the water releasing the hydrogen from their oxygen bonds. This (electrostatic charge) also reduces it's albedo making the new liquid appear black. Then using extreme chakra compression, compressing the hydrogen atoms together to make liquid hydrogen. Similar water is found at the bottom of the ocean's deepest trench (the challenger deep).

Once the oxygen bonds have been released and the new liquid hydrogen is formed, User completely infuses the liquid with their chakra. This component will act as a shielding agent from oxygen(air) in the surrounding area. Without the oxygen agent liquid hydrogen loses most if not all of it's flammability, dropping from 74% flammability range to 4% in air. Liquid Hydrogen has a very low freezing temperature(-259.2 C) so can be effective against most ice jutsu. Liquid hydrogen density,@ B.P.,in 1 atmosphere is 4.23 lb./cu.ft making it very light and speedy compare to Pure water has a density of 62.4 lb/cu.ft @ 4 degrees C.

Idea behind its creation:
To create an ideal defense against Dark Fire, and other strong flame jutsu as well as ice jutsu. Also water itself only has one s rank jutsu, i thought it would be a great addition.

Conditions to be able to use it:
Mastery of Water and Lightning (Up to S rank). Extreme chakra reserves/ stamina
S -15 chakra, Forbidden -30 chakra will be deducted extra from Jutsu of those ranks.
Is weak to: Strong Earth, Strong Wind, Sound
Is strong against: Fire( Dark Fire, Lava), Water, Ice
Co-creators (if any): ~Nero~, Izuna Uchiha, Scary Yamato
Students i passed on this custom element: Hellsbadass & -Naruto Uzamaki-

____________________​

Goro Kaguya, our loyal member, gave on the date 31-Jan-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Liquid Hydrogen: Shin'en Suiton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Goro Kaguya his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Shin'en Suiton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Goro Kaguya, NarutoBase.net​

Last edited:
Reactions: tori09 and Elias

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Sankaton
Custom element english name: Sun Fire
The element is based on: Fire+Lightning+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Mix in chakra elements usually results in a special element. By focusing fire chakra with the radiation or shocking ozone particles of lightning, one can create a denser, more powerful fire with the glow of lightning as well as the firecity of fire with added chakra. The result is a powerful fire that gathers energy from the sun, as some ninja have been shown to absorb or draw energy from celestial bodies. So, the fire absorbs the sun's energy and also has added lightning nature to create a gold-like-yellowish fire that has temperature far greater than the average fire, hot enought that it can easily boil water with as little as a flame.

Such a feature could be incorporated in the same way that fire is created or how stars give off their heat, light, and energy (such as the Sun's yellow-orange) "fire". For fire to form, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and water must react together and become hot enough to cause a chemical reaction creating fire. If this is the case, atomic and elemental alteration would be possible in creating the sun fire.

Stars naturally give of light and heat and energy through the process of Nuclear Fusion in which a group of atoms mash together and fuse to cause a nuclear/chemical reaction. In Nuclear Fusion, a number of elements can be fused, but the mediums for it are usually Helium and Hydrogen. Once they fuse, they convert hydrogen into helium, some can have helium converted into oxygen and carbon dioxide, thus creating a very powerful and hot flame with high density. The reason that fire can exist normally without high levels of nuclear fusion is because of the corona and oxygen to sustain such heat and keep it going. The purpose to create Sun Fire is to increase the amount of atomic reactants while powering it up with oxygen and helium to create more nuclear fusion, resulting in a very powerful and hot flame.
Idea behind its creation: In order to make a fire that extends the capacity of regular fire and provide a sufficient defense against water techniques, Amaterasu, and other powerful water jutsu. Also, the Sun is like that of a giant flame, and it mixes its radiation with fire. Shinobi can draw their energy from the Sun because it is the source of all life, and fire is life.
Conditions to be able to use it: Complete Mastery of Fire and Lightning as well as a large amount of chakra.
Is weak to: Acid (weakness to the water because plasma requires high speed movement of atoms and water and lightning together nullify the effect), Lava (because it only heats up lava), Dry Ice
Is strong against: Water (it makes it evaporate), Fire (obvious), Ice (melts it to extreme extent causing evaporation of molecules), Wind
Co-creators (if any): None
Students i passed on this custom element: None at the moment.

____________________​

RokuNR, our loyal member, gave on the date 26-Apr-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Sun Fire: Sankaton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving RokuNR his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Sankaton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, RokuNR, NarutoBase.net​

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shokora.

Custom element english name:Chocolate.

The element is based on: A composition of Earth, Water, Fire & Wind elements.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The user manipulates the common chemicals in the air and ground until she reaches the levels: 2.20% Phenylethylamine up to 1.54% Tele- methyl histamine, up to 5.82% Serotonin and 1.3% by weight Theobromine.
Then she uses her earth chakra to bring out cocoa seeds (either carries them constantly or she has consumed a chocolate bar before the battle), then uses Fire chakra to heat them, water to mix the ingredients together and wind to give them shape that will appear in the use (like a chocolate blast, or a chocolate strike) and finally compresses them at will.

Many elements and jutsus consist of mineral and chemical manipulation of ground and air, so all we need to do is add some cocoa and have chocolate.
In the Manga Choji is shown eating all the time chocolate bars, that explain his strength, as explained below.

Idea behind its creation:
Other than its tasty effect, chocolate's chemical composition makes it one of the strongest elements-to be since it can be burnt but it can't melted completely, it's thickness when in cold situation makes it hard to crack, it absorbs fire by changing shape (hot chocolate), water can't change completely the chemicals composition and can't wipe it away since it has a stronger chemical composition, meaning it is heavier and thicker, chocolate will also consume some of the water, wind will only freeze it and not eliminate it, lighting will crack it eventually but only when it is in cold solid shape.

Some of the effects of chocolate are -proven by scientists-:
fast acting, rapid dissipation,increases alertness,nervous stimulation, stimulates cardiovascular system,stimulates respiratory system, strong effect on central nervous system,increases feeling of well being, antidepressant, euphoria, mood elevation.
All the above make chocolate, possible in the manga context and especially for the creation of chocolate genjutsus and topographical changes.

Conditions to be able to use it:
Must have mastery of Earth, Wind, Water and Fire elements, to create genjutsus of chocolate must have Sharingan of at least stage 3.
Also excessive use of it, might hurt the user since the euphoria of smelling, eating, seeing the chocolate is powerful and none is immune to it.
Every custom jutsu created based on chocolate will have additional -5 or -10 chakra points cost for the user.

Is weak to: Lighting when in solid state, Dry Ice when in liquid state.

Is strong against:
Fire, Dark Fire: (if melted it will absorb the heat making the touch of it deadly and the chemicals in it toxic.)
Water: (chemical composition of chocolate will absorb the water, also it is heavier therefor it can't be pushed easily by a water jutsu).
Wind: (will manipulate it's shape, and if it hits the chocolate's thick composition will decrease the damage)

Co-creators (if any): Zanji Uchiha.
Students i passed on this custom element: None at the moment, and i am not very willing to teach it.

____________________​

Rei Uchiha, our loyal member and fair moderator, gave on the date 27-Apr-2009 a request for a Patent on her custom element (Chocolate: Shokora);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Rei her rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Shokora
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Rei Uchiha, NarutoBase.net​

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name:Gomuton
Custom element english name:Rubber
The element is based on: (Fire+Earth) + Wind
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Well, the person that Kankuro had to face in the preliminary chuunin exams seemed like he could bend parts of his body, and the person Hinata is fighting in Shippuden on episode 95-98 looks like they could strech, and bend also.
Idea behind its creation:Luffy, from One piece, and the the people Hinata, and Kankuro fought.
Conditions to be able to use it: Must have Complete Mastery over Fire, Wind, and Water.
Is weak to: Ice(because when rubber freezes, it is unable to strech), Dark Fire (Because when heated with an intense form of heat, it melts) and Dry Ice (A more advanced form of Ice)
Is strong against: Lighting(Rubber is an insulator),Wood(The impact of rubbing rubber on wood will burn it), and Fire(Because Rubber needs to be extremely heated to melt)
Co-creators (if any):None
Students i passed on this custom element: Alucard & NTN

____________________​

Ace, our loyal member and fair sensei, gave on the date 28-Apr-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Rubber: Gomuton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Ace his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Gomuton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Ace, NarutoBase.net​

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Element Japanese Name: Doro
Custom Element English Name: Mud Release
The element is based on: Water+Earth+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The Third Hokage, during his fight with Orochimaru, used an earth based attack that spit out spheres of mud at the opponent. I thought that we could elaborate more on this form of attack. The user will mix their Earth chakra and Water chakra together to form mud. The mud will take characteristics of Earth and Water. It will be able to move and shape into any form (like water) but also harden and and attack violently. (like earth)
If strong fire is used on the mud, it will evaporate all the water in the mud and turn it to lava. Therefore, any attack/defense made with mud combine with fire can turn out to be ever deadly/effective and possess different attribute.
Why could mud turn more easily into lava then simple earth? Because the earth is dissolve into the water, so if water evaporate, only fine dust of earth will be left behind, making it easier to heat (simple surface principle).
Idea behind its creation: The Third Hokage using an earth/mud based attack on Orochimaru.
Conditions to be able to use it: The user needs to be a master of Earth and Water.
Is weak to: Wind, Lightning, Ice,
Is strong against:Fire, Earth, Dark Fire
Co-creators (if any): -Naruto Uzumaki-, Izuna Uchiha
Students I have passed on this custom element: Raiden & Anbu Itachi

____________________​

Naruto, our loyal member and fair sensei, gave on the date 5-May-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Mud: Doro);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Naruto his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Doro
Powered by Nexus�
Copyright �2009, Naruto, NarutoBase.net​

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: shiroi katon
Custom element english name: White Fire
The element is based on: Fire+chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
We have already seen that ying and yang chakra can affect anyone (naruto and the fox), but it can also affect element. amaterasu is the perfect example, it is the a pure yang/ying chakra flame as it differ from a normal flame. It as never been mentioned whether dark fire is ying or yang, but either way there exist a perfect opposite: white fire.

Black-body radiation is emitted from soot, gas, and fuel particles, though the soot particles are too small to behave like perfect blackbodies. There is also photon emission by de-excited atoms and molecules in the gases. Much of the radiation is emitted in the visible and infrared bands. The color depends on temperature for the black-body radiation, and on chemical makeup for the emission spectra. The dominant color in a flame changes with temperature. The photo of the forest fire is an excellent example of this variation. Near the ground, where most burning is occurring, the fire is white, the hottest color possible for organic material in general, or yellow. Above the yellow region, the color changes to orange, which is cooler, then red, which is cooler still. Above the red region, combustion no longer occurs, and the uncombusted carbon particles are visible as black smoke.

Basically, White fire is a form of fire with massive amounts of chakra in the fire to energize it. As the fire becomes more energized by the excess chakra the kinetic energy makes fire burn hotter and brighter through the release of photons. While Dark fire creates a dense fire, making it dark, white fire is highly energized making it deadlier and stronger than typical fire.

Idea behind its creation: Black Fire (amaterusu) and red/yellow/orange fire (normal Katon jutsus) have been shown to exist, so I figure why not a fire that is scientifically proven to be the hottest among all fires. Also, I came up with the concept in AP chemistry when we were using bunsen burners. The teacher said that the hotter the flame, the lighter the color would be because it is less corrupted by oxygen.

This element is of comparable strength to Dark fire, and should be seen as its polar opposite.
Due to the high concentration of chakra in the fire, chakra costs are doubled

Conditions to be able to use it: Gain Mastery of Fire and have excellent chakra control
Is weak to: Abysmal Water
Is strong against: Fire, Wind, low ranked Water, low ranked earth
Co-creators (if any): Rei Uchiha
Students I passed on this custom element: Lord of Kaos, Izuna Uchiha.

____________________​

Scary Yamato, our loyal member and fair sensei, gave on the date 26-May-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (White Fire: Shiroi Katon);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Scary Yamato his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Shiroi Katon
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2009, Scary Yamato, NarutoBase.net​

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Suigin
Custom element english name: Mercury
The element is based on: Fire+Earth+Water
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Mercury is an element that cannot be created through just chakra molding and manipulation. It must be created by extracting it from a mineral called cinnabar from the below the Earth’s surface. Therefore it can only be manipulated and used directly from the ground itself, after all it’s only found within the Earth’s crust. Its appearance is rather similar to metal in color and usually in a liquid state. Mercury is very rare meaning the usage of this element is limited to the user. The best area for the user to have an almost unlimited source of Mercury is if they are near a volcanic area (which Mercury is mostly found). To extract Mercury from the ground, the user must compress and heat cinnabar to bring out what is now Mercury. After being extracted, manipulation of Mercury is very similar to manipulating Earth and Water. Similar to Earth, Mercury must be extracted from the ground (Mercury is a type of transition metal meaning that its original roots is Earth meaning its capable of being manipulated). Mercury is a type of metal that’s a liquid meaning it should be handle like a liquid (Water) after its extracted from the ground.

In the Manga, the closest possible thing that related to Mercury was Kidomaru’s sticky gold. Which was a special liquid that eventually hardened to his body. With this in mind, I further expand the concept of his sticky gold except by also creating a special liquid but keeping it in its liquid form and infused with chakra for manipulation.
Idea behind its creation: Being an element from Earth, Mercury cannot be destroyed in any way but can have its state of matter changed. Mercury has two effects when heat or fire is at presence: 1. Mercury expands when heated (To prove that it does Mercury is that red stuff on the thermometer and rises when its heated) to make this element more devastating to the opponent 2. if in contact with fire, Mercury will start to evaporate creating a deadly toxic within the air. It is proven that inhaling Mercury vapor has caused brain damage, muscle weakness, damage to the nervous system, and possibly cancer. It is also stated when in a vapor form, Mercury can easily be absorbed into the respiratory system and/or broken skin to cause poisoning.

This element was created to allow Earth-based element to overcome a Fire-based element thus allowing Fire users at a disadvantage
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Fire, Earth and Water along with precise chakra control and knowledge of where Mercury can be found
Is weak to: Lightning (Mercury is a good conductor to electricity), Ice (Being a chemical element it must have a freezing point)
Is strong against: Fire
Co-creators (if any): None
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

____________________​

anbu kakashi, our loyal member, gave on the date 16-June-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Mercury: Suigin);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving anbu kakashi his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Suigin