Archaeologists Uncovered A Tablet In Austria That Looks Like A Late 90-s Cellphone

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't believe this specific 'find' to be genuine.
However, tens of thousands of reports on ancient technology, giant human skeletons and other phenomena that completely overthrow our written history have geen occuring for centuries now. The smithsonian institute quickly bought and covered up any significant findings. We really don't know jackshit about our history.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a certain reason why extraterrestrial life dont visit this planet anymore, could you guess why?
They are procrastrinating. Like;

Alien 1: Hey dude, we should go and do the first contact maaan.
Alien 2: Maaan I'm so baked rite now let's do it in 10 years.

To be frank, why do a first contact with a race that can't coexist on it's beautiful planet, let alone in an interstellar society.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are aliens. Or In fact humans existed millions of years ago but wiped themselves off the earth and moved planets. Or that aliens are keeping an eye on us like a pet project. We would do it to other species on another planet.

Reactions: YowYan

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are aliens. Or In fact humans existed millions of years ago but wiped themselves off the earth and moved planets. Or that aliens are keeping an eye on us like a pet project. We would do it to other species on another planet.
So your theory is that we're like guinea pigs to some higher lifeform that's actually evolved us?

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your theory is that we're like guinea pigs to some higher lifeform that's actually evolved us?
Pretty much. I don't believe in such things I just like having.. imaginative ideas about out existence but yes, to some degree I do think that we came here from another planet or we are being bred and watched over like guinea pigs. Any specie wants power and control over others, it's a power thing.

What I find even funnier is most crap found or wrote in these historical writings could of just been an idiot messing around.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are procrastrinating. Like;

Alien 1: Hey dude, we should go and do the first contact maaan.
Alien 2: Maaan I'm so baked rite now let's do it in 10 years.

To be frank, why do a first contact with a race that can't coexist on it's beautiful planet, let alone in an interstellar society.
Humanity is alone, a species that seeks for a greater challenge other than protecting its race and home planet from destruction. Its normal that they do everything to seek "special" societies to feel comfortable in this vast universe. They cant coexist because they feel unsatisfied, knowing that their intellect has no "prime" purpose is highly difficult to accept.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, where can I get it?
I want to call them here, so they can take me to other planets. Don't want to live with cruel and stupid humanity :(