The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Aqualad is running late on meeting his King. He finishes the last tweaks of what he was building.

"Damn it I'm late. Sorry my King."

Aqualad swims his way from his home and out to where his King would meet him at.

He arrives and bows at his King.

"Sorry my King, I arrived late. I had to make the last tweaks of what I was telling you about."

Aqualad takes out two objects holding them towards Aquaman.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Aqualad is running late on meeting his King. He finishes the last tweaks of what he was building.

Aqualad swims his way from his home and out to where his King would meet him at.

"Sorry my King, I arrived late. I had to make the last tweaks of what I was telling you about."

It's is fine my son.

Aquaman said with a smile as Aqualad bowed. To him, it was as if all the young within the kingdom Atlantis were his children.

Taking the two objects Aquaman smiled once more

So tell me how these wonderful weapons work.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
"Well as you know these are my specialty weapon that me and Izumo created because of our love for Water and close quarters combat. These two hilts here are called the Water Bearers. They use the wielders chakra and use any water source ranging from just water moisture to a large lake or ocean worth of water. People like our clan, the late great Penguin(Tobirama) and Shady the Drag(Mei) have their own unique ways of create and generating water for the usage of these weapons. The water can be used for attack or defense and uses jutsu slots for these two but when just changing the shape doesn't count towards the jutsu slot as long as its not attack or defense. The highest rank each hilt can produce a weapon is up to A rank. Got any questions my King?

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
So each weapon can be A rank, adding up to S rank together? And also, do these maintain their A rank power if I'm not running my chakra into them? Doing another jutsu?

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
"Yes they will be S rank together. The weapons must dont need continue channel of chakra to hold their shape. Once the chakra and water is compress together to shape itself no need to channel anymore chakra."

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Aqualad bows

"You welcome my King. It is my honor."

(Mizu Beara) Water Bearers
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: These Water Bearers was created by Izumo/Aqualad to have a unique water weapon in battle. He made two hilts that are called Bearers. The Bearers are made of a material so the user can channel their chakra and manipulate water sources or even the moister in the air for varies objects such as weapons, shields on top of them. These two hilts are the perfect weapon for a weapon user and water user. The user channels their chakra and absorbs some water or moister in the air. The highest the rank of the object that is made of water is A rank or lower.
-Only used when the air has enough moister to make the weapon of chose of the user or a some type of water source is in the area of short range of the user to use to use to make the weapon of chose of the user and must have the user chakra in it or no chakra at all.
-The weapons made from the water still go by the elemental advantages and disadvantages
-The weapons also feel like the real weapon when used
-The user has to use a jutsu slot every time the user uses the weapon no matter if it is to attacking or defending, the change of the shape depends on the attack or defense like for an example. The user going against a fireball and the user has the bearers shaped into katanas but the user needs to defend. The user would change the katanas into a rectangular shield to defend against the attack.
-Water users like Tobirama, Gyojin clan members, and Mei who all can in their own unique way generate/create water from thin air, can create the water this way.

Last edited: