0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Tsunako Sawada
Nickname: Carlie
Clan: N/A

Looks: Look at the picture. Has “great boobage” according to Hellsbadass.

Personality: Tsunako is very sensitive about her height. She gets very upset when teased about her height. Usually she’s very sarcastic and stubborn, and refuses to listen. She is known to have a short temper and (much like Sakura)hits those who annoy her. Tsunako can be seductive if needed, but she only does it if it is for something important.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Doesn't remember.
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure.

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Genjutsu,Weaponry,Water and Wind manipulation.
Elements: Water,Wind,Fire,Earth,Lightning.
Your ninjutsu:
(Katon: Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User spits out a huge mist of flammable gas the can be ignited by local fire or by a fire jutsu.
_____

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique

Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
_____

Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

Type: Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
_____

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique

Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range:Short-Mid
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
_____

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History: Tsunako’s parents died on a mission when she was only 6. She lived alone in an old shack with her older sister. When her sister was old enough, she joined the ANBU to help support her. Her sister was later killed during an invasion from Otokagure ninja.

She was lonely on her own, and would often wander out into the forest during class at the academy to explore. According to her sensei, one day she wandered off too far and fell into a trap, hitting her head in the process and losing most of her memories except those of herself and her sister.

Once she graduated from the academy she again wandered off and got lost in a forest. A ninja from Konoha later found her passed out and almost dead. The woman(who never told Tsunako her real name, she told Tsunako to call her “Yuu”) raised her in Konoha and Tsunako became an ANBU at age 15. Yuu was a medical ninja and worked with sick patients every day, and she caught one of the more deadly diseases, and died soon after.

Yuu had left everything to Tsunako, who lived on her own again now that she was able to support herself. She eventually got over Yuu’s death. She later found the true love of her life, Mizu, and has been living with him ever since.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Theme Song:

BG Music:

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Tsunako Sawada

really cool bio...but you havnt been trained in any of those elements...
(LMAO @ the "great boobage" part) xd

Last edited:

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

really cool bio...but you havnt been trained in any of those elements...
(LMAO @ the "great boobage" part) xd
I know D: but I thought I had to pick out my elements before hand...I don;t know what to do xd
that's why I only put the default E rank jutsu until I train and update it O_O if I have to remove it I will ^_^

he actually did say that O_O

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. If this gets approved you will have in the future also no special abilities

2. You are according to your posts a Sannin, so you have by default all elements, please edit that.

3. also edit your jutsus list, posting one jutsu -even low rank- for every element you have (all 5)

4. You haven't been trained at all, so when i approve this one you will have to start from scratch.

5. when you are done editing, poke me to approve this