0⚔️
Awards
I just realized that we had a post based system again so
I AM JOINING RP AGAIN YAY!!!!!!

Basic Information
Name: Squiremarcus
Nickname: Kevin
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:medium build with dark turquoisish hair with a grayish purple robe that is also my Armour(see pictures) I also have a normal katana made of a metal that channels chakra

Personality: Around my enemies I tend to be pretty quiet and I wait to come up with a good strategy before I strike but Around my allies/friends I laugh and tend to have a pretty joyous personality

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: Konoha(not uchiha)

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Lightning
Elements: Lightning,Water,Earth,Wind
Your ninjutsu:
Am I allowed to use my old customs from the old customs thread? casue I like made summonings and stuff.
here's everything I learned before the rp system changed...
Lightning Clone-(Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu)

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:10(if hit with taijutsu)
* Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.

Lightning Release: Lightning Blast-(Raiton: Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu)
� Type:Attack
� Range:Short
� Chakra Cost:10
� Damage Points:20
� Description:The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from there fingertips.

(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang
 Type:Attack
 Range:Short-Long
 Chakra cost:20
 Damage Points:40
 Descripton:Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.

Chidori (1000 Birds)

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and trusted at the
opponent at high speeds.Very difficult to counter an incoming on the user counter attack
unless you have the Sharingan.
_____
Chidori Nagashi (1000 Birds Current)

Type:Attack/Defence (can be both at same time)
Description: A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects or be spread
out into the air or ground.
_____
Chidori Senbon (1000 Birds Needle)

Range:Short-Mid
Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponent or
to injure them.
_____
(Chidori Eisou) - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear

Description: The user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade
of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics,
including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to
strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the
target to go numb from the electrical charge.
_____
Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
_____
Raikiri (Lightning Blade)

Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.
_____
Raiton: Kirin (Lightning Style: Kirin)

Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms
from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it strike the
opponent. This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.
_____
Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm)

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a
circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360� if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu
_____
(Suiton: Soudai Kaisaku) - Water style: Grand water excavation

Range hort
Descripton: user creates a water vortex around his sword, creatin a drill that he/she then stabs into the opponet and then it does thunderous splash after its done throwin the away opponent away.
(The user must use a sword and it doesnt need a water source)

S-Rank

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Range:Short-Long
Description: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent dragging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions ending up in a water explosion.

D-Rank

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique

Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
_____
(Doton: Gansetska) - Earth Style: Rock Staff

Descripton: A staff made of earth that can be launched at the opponent or weilded manualy.
_____
(Doton: Shinjiuu Zanshu no jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapatation

Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

C-Rank

(Doton: Doryuu Taiga) - Earth Style: Earth flowing river

Descripton: A mud slide that forceable moves the opponent in any direction the user chooses.
_____
(Doton: Doro Houshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence

Chakra Cost:15
Description:This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.
_____
(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

Damage Points:30
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
_____
(Doton: Ganchurou) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison

Chakra cost:15
Description: A pillar prison made from stone.
_____
(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart

Type:Supplenetary
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.
_____
(Doton: Iwa Nadare) - Earth Style: Stone Avalanche

Descripton: By forming hand seals and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below.
_____
(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Stone Lodging Destruction

Descripton:This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.
_____
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshou) - Earth Style: Revolving Split Earth Palm

Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.
_____
(Doton: Doryuudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb

Descripton:The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth,best when used with Dragon Flame Bullet to turn the mud into lava .
_____
(Doton: Dochuu Eigyo) - Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and is able to move freely underground. This jutsu also allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks.
_____
(Doton: Doro Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Mud Turn Over

Type:Defence
Descripton: After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place infront of the user as a defense.
_____

(Doton: Arijigoku no jutsu) - Earth Style: Ant-Lion

Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: The user will form a large conical crater with loosen gravel in the ground which will draw and trap careless opponents in it. The opponent will have a hard time escapin the crater because the gravel.
_____
(Doton: Doryuusou) - Earth Style: Rising Earth Spears

Damage Points:40
Descripton: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The user can either create a long row of spikes protrude away from him or make them appear anywhere within the target range. They cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
_____
(Doton: Kekai-Dorou Doumu) - Earth Style: Barrier Earth Prison

Chakra cost:20(-5 each turn to keep it up)
Damage Points:N/A(each turn user gets +10 chakra)
Descripton: After striking the ground with his/her hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponents. Then by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his/her own body. At the same time the user will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage his/her opponents manage to inflict on the inside.
note: The user must stay in contact with the dome, inorder to suck the opponent's chakra andto keep repairing it.
_____
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar which then swallows the opponent whole (can be used to trap summoning monsters).
_____
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairou) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor

Descripton: After the user slams his/her fists to the ground, the earth will rise up and over his/her target, imprisoning them. It can trap 50 people in it.

A-Rank

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle

S-Rank

(Doton: Kouka jutsu) - Earth Style: Hardening

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:60
Descripton: The user will use encase his/hers body in a hard rock material in defense. The user can also use this rock to create spiked clubs for his arms.

D-Rank

Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.
_____
Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing.
_____
Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

C-Rank

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)

Description: Shuriken controlled by wind that can move and attack the opponent in the
air or on land.
_____
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)

Description: A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.
_____

_____
Fuuton: Kaze Kiri (Wind Style: Wind Cutter)

Description: Divides an incoming wind attack making it harmless.
_____
Fuuton: Hanachir Mai (Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance)

Chakra Cost:15(+3)
Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
Description: A vortex of wind that can be shape into a ball and blow at the opponent or a
spiraling jets stream that can push and blow away medium sized objects.

B-Rank

Fuuton: Kaze Gaeshi (Wind Style: Wind Return)

Type:Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40(+5 if attack is send back)
Description: Stops an incoming wind attack with a wind type which takes the form of a
vortex that the user then sends back at his/her opponent.

Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiraling sphere)

Chakra Cost:30
Description: A wind spiraling sphere that grinds the opponent with it incaseing them in a
violent sphere of wind.
_____
Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a
Summoning like Gamabunta.
_____
Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)

Description: The user sends wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornado
with slicing wind.

Background Info.
History: I was born into what I believed was a non-ninja family which lived in the outskirts of konoha. My father and my mother worked as farmers who sold their crops in Konoha for money. One day when I was 10, I arrived home from visiting my friends in konoha to find my house and the farmland surrounding it burning. Naturally I ran inside. I saw a ninja with red eyes(sharingan though unknown to me at the time) shooting fire from his mouth and burning the walls. When he saw me, he fled. I ran into my parents room and saw my father collapsed on his bed. I dragged him outside and almost immediately fainted from the smoke. When I woke up, my house had burned to the ground and I felt the sense that it was the next morning. My father was sitting beside me on a rock coughing up black smog from his lungs. He survived that day but we never saw my mother again. My father eventualy told me that he came from the Uchiha clan but had maried a non-Uchiha and when the clan found that out they came to kill him. My father then taught me ninja arts. On a ssepeate day JUst last year, I came home to find my father gone and an Uchiha symbol on a nearby tree in blood. It is from that point which I have dedicated myself to the extinction of the Uchiha.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: Uhh Idk it's been a while
Lost:
^^refer to above

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ~Squiremarcus bio~

No, It was just before that was made and then I forgot, I'll resubmit them if I have to. I only had like 3
It doesn't really pertain to the passing of the bio though
its best if u do

no, it does not effect your bio ^^ i'll go over it 2morrow cause it 10:45pm here and i have school 2morrow