Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name:Ragnaroc[/b]
Nickname:Rag, or Raggy if you are a girl
Clan:The Uchihas

Looks:
You must be registered for see images

Personality:fiercely loyal, easy going, friendly, a jokester at times. when it comes time to fighting and defending konoha, never gives up and gets stronger after every fight

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha
Village of Alliance:konoha and the soul society

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:kage level i think
Specialty:wind and fire
Elements:Wind, Water, Earth, Fire, Lightning, dark and Thermite
Your ninjutsu:

Background Info.
History:
While training, i have acted as konoha's sheild multiple times during the attacks of kashi, hachi and naraku. i was approached by azim about joining a group called kanji, which goals were/are to destroy naraku, kashi, and hachi. kanji and naraku's group had one final battle, where azim fought and killed hachi and kashi, and i destroyed naraku for good, but i was gravely injured during the process, almost dying. shortly after i went through a miraculous healing.

While I was healing, I discovered documents that showed I was a missing member of the Uchiha Clan. When I was still a baby, I was kidnapped by a Suna Ninja to use in experiments to see if the ability to use sand in fights was limited only to Gaara's bloodline. When I found this out, i became furious and at that time lost all abilities to use sand. when i was fully healed, i searched out and killed the Suna ninja who kidnapped me and killed my family. From that moment on, i was able to use my sharingan.

After killing my brother in law, Grimjow(HBA) I obtained my mangekyo sharingan

Recently i've been semi-retired from fighting due to other responsibilities, but plan on making a comeback once everything gets settled down.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: a few
Lost: a few

Last edited by a moderator: