[Approved] |Approved| Koriami Sensaku (Fixed, with proper reqs.)

Koriami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I hope this is fixed enough. Added a pic. If I am missing anything please inform me and I will edit this post... thanks. Got my 50 posts in one day too :D)

Basic Information
Name: Koriami Sensaku
Nickname: Kori
Clan: None

Looks: Decent length blue, spiky hair. Blue eyes, about 5'9'', 150 lbs.

Personality: Has split personalities. Mostly the calm, collected type. But, when he is low on chakra, or exhausted elsewise, he becomes a sadistic person. A bit irrational, as well as reckless, but a little smarter than normal.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Mist Village
Village of Alliance: Mist Village

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty: /
Elements: Water
Your ninjutsu:
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

Background Info.
History: Born and raised in the Hidden Mist Village. Admired both of his parents, who were ninjas, wanted to become exactly like them. His father was famous for his skills with his sword, though not a member of the seven swordsman. His mother was little better than an average kunoichi, but specialized in Suiton ninjutsu. He luckily inherited his fathers abilities with a sword (not really inherited, but is adept with it...), and the common ability to use suiton jutsu from his mother. He had no siblings so he was bored most of the time, but happy. He had few friends in the academy, but the ones he had were friends he had known nearly his entire life. They were all from one family, in the Kaguya clan. Unfortunately, he was too shy and nervous to do a lot of the things they wanted to do, so they weren't really the best of friends... but as time progressed in the three years since he joined the ninja academy, he had become less shy and nervous... He would do things that not even his friends would do now. But, then the Kaguya and the Mist village started to fight, and his friends were all killed. He became depressed, and when he couldn't handle it anymore, he subconciously created two personalities. A calm one, which has the personality of him, still outgoing, but has no desire to show anything. He keeps to himself and tries not to get in peoples way. And when his calm, collected, personality becomes too exhausted to keep control of him, his other personality shows. The other personality is a ruthless, sadistic, almost masochistic side (Almost emo too). He recently graduated from the academy, and has started to develop skills and training with two small swords that are his dads (as shown in the picture, if that is not OK i can say he doesn't use them). But still uses ninjutsu.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:Foo Fighters - Pretender

Battles

Won:0
Lost:0

|Approved|

Last edited by a moderator:

Koriami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Koriami Sensaku (Fixed, with proper reqs.)

why does everyones's parents die in their bio's? lol nice bio
It is because i honestly lack creativity when it comes to thinking up histories... otherwise i would double the length of my history now >.<... actually, ill put in a little more effort and change it a bit. Try somethin original... but have to have death of a person who was close... so he gets the twin personality thing

Last edited:

KaedaUchiha

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

haha nice bio. Yeah, in mine my parents are also dead lol. Mine is Kaeda Uchiha. When will they finally approve these things? lol the past few new ones havn't been approved yet.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

why does everyones's parents die in their bio's? lol nice bio
Atleast my mother stayed alive in one bio and my parents are living normally in my other. ^^ I guess i'm different. anyways nice bio and I hope it gets approved. You should add the illusion jutsu. Bushin no jutsu or whatever the one that makes clones that arn't able to be used. Thats another acadamy jutsu that you learn before your a genin.

aTastyCookie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol nice bio WE GOT ANOTHER MIST btw i beat you i got 500post in one day i had no life for one day you can say

KaedaUchiha

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So, does anyone know when the admins are going to approve of these? Most of the ones on the first page arn't approved yet and havn't been for a while. XD

KaedaUchiha

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hay i see you have been approved ^.^ i will be soon, i have to activate sharingan in the training grounds first (if anyone would reply to that message there >.<)