Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name:Muguruma Kensei
Nickname:
Clan:hatake

Looks:
Tall muscular,short light gray/silver hair and golden/brown eyes,he has a 69 tattoo on his chest.he wears a blue and white basketball jersey with green cargo pants as will as combat boots and orange fingerless gloves.he has a golden piercing on his eyebrow and three on his left ear.
Personality:
mature,serious,decisive individual,he is easy annoyed and temperamental

Village Info.
Village of Birth:leaf
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:genin
Specialty:ninjutsu,taijutsu,genjutsu
Elements:wind
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Chakra Cost:5
Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing.

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

Background Info.
History:
when he was young he had lost both of his parents.he spends most of his time training his swordsmen skills.He barly talked to anyone in the academy he was like the *cool kid* always serious,but got annoyed if anyone talked to him.everyday he would work on his swordmenship,he didnt really train with jutsus tht much.one day he just left the village didnt tell anyone where he was going.there was a note tht he had left it said *i will be back someday* after he left he went to a lot of place fight other swordsmen.currently he is on his way to the mist village.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Kensei is a character from Bleach, not Naruto, still it's not actually forbidden, there are more people who mixed Naruto and Bleach together.

2) I would wait with a Bleach RP-character, because in the near future they are going to release a Bleach RP, so it will be more suited there then in the Naruto RP section.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Kensei is a character from Bleach, not Naruto, still it's not actually forbidden, there are more people who mixed Naruto and Bleach together.

2) I would wait with a Bleach RP-character, because in the near future they are going to release a Bleach RP, so it will be more suited there then in the Naruto RP section.
1)everyone is doing that i am mixing a long forgotten manga called zombiepowder with naruto everyone is mixing stuff

2)so what he can post it there after its up so i dont see any point in waiting

~Kensei-kun~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

oh ok