Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Leo Uchiha
Nickname: Lee
Clan:Uchiha

Looks: has spiky hair with his fringe down tends to wear masked hoody with a balaclava.

Personality:calm, patient, funny, clever and sometimes arrogant.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha
Village of Alliance:Amegakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: /
Elements: water, wind, lightning, fire
Your ninjutsu:
up to s rank on all but can only use a rank for the time being

Background Info.
History: Born in konoha my father was an uchiha elder, a powerful unfortunately and (was involved with the itachi incident i was later told) and had warning forehand and i remember that night when we moved silently and swiftly i was just 6 at the time trained one element but mediocrley when we were ambushed and realised itachi had betrayed us my father tried to defend me with his sharingan when he was struck down and my mother before my eyes where i awokened my sharingan i was left to survive though as itachi saw something he saw in his brother. i was then found by hanzou who took me to rain and guided me and taught me in other elemental jutsu's. then when i was 11 i was sent into battle utilising everything hanzou had taught me i was recognised as a prodigy when disaster struck and i killed my friend by accident in the heat of the battle when stage 3 of my sharingan was activated not being able to deal with the guilt i ventured out to find THE weapon. At the moment i am traaining and serving the rain village.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:down by jay sean ft lil wayne
Battles

Won:idk
Lost:many

Last edited by a moderator: