Village Info.
Village of Birth: Sound village
Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sage
Specialty: Medical Arts
Elements: All five basic, Sound, And my CEs
Your ninjutsu:
Forbbiden, (Moderated by Nexus & Rei) Poison Release, Sound, Medical arts, and All basics(Gen, Nin, and Tai as well as the basic elements).

Background Info.
History: As a child Guhoo was raised by the best medical teacher ever known. Nexus-sama was alwayz distance and never really got to know guhoo because he was so busy but in the end everything turned for the best. He learned new things at the age of 15 as a student under Nexus anything was possible. He learned Medical arts and everything that he knows today except for sound. Late one night he snuck out of the medical mansion to see what else lies around in the earth. Ending up into the sound village where he remained learning knew techniques. He also picked up the ability to learn sound release. This gave guhoo an major advantage against the other shinobis in the end he vowed to return to master nexus and return the vavor. Someday. Til this day he still carries the first medical scapel that nexus gave him in his back pocket.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: 0
Lost:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Advanced Medical Shinboi

I know right for the first time ever you should be proud of me and the full stops!!