Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Welcome Custom Jutsu sub-missioners. If you wish to "succeed" in submitting the best APPROVABLE Customs! Have a read below!

Now, before you read the tips and submitting your awesome customs, there are a few items that you should read beforehand:

• Read the of the thread
  • Adhere to the various rules of the Custom Jutsu thread: Such as the Blue Rule & Red Rule
  • Make sure you suit the requirements and understand what Terms & Conditions you are accepting by submitting your techniques (Found in the Opening Post)

Now on to the interesting stuff!

Number 1 thing to remember! Be Creative

For obvious reasons, you should be creative! Most "Easy-To-Think-Of" techniques were created even before you joined NB! However, with your unique brain cell pattern, you can easily come up with a unique, never thought of custom technique!

Be descriptive on the jutsu and less on the impact.

Your main focus should be on the actual technique itself. Since there is not visual side of something you created (Except in your mind), you should put in your description details of your technique so that anybody that reads your technique can picture it in their own minds. This does not mean you must add useless descriptions to your techniques. Make the descriptions meaningful!

♚ Be very descriptive on the abilities of the jutsu/weapons.

Again, it's about the description! Whoever is reading the technique, should understand it's abilities. Does it poison your target? Does it cause 1st/2nd/3rd degree burns? Does it paralyze your target? These descriptions are needed, and you should be able to add them to your description, no problem. It's very important for people to understand the capabilities and effects of your techniques!

Read the jutsu over to yourself and make sure it isn't OP and that the grammar of your jutsu is 100% correct

Mistakes are easily made. When you're in school, teacher always (well in my case they did) said you must proofread your work. It's easy to make costly mistakes. So before you submit your technique, read the technique to yourself (Don't skip any words either!), visualize it in your mind, see yourself using it on someone. Also, make sure your technique isn't OP (Over-Powered). If your technique cannot be countered at all, don't bother submitting. Be realistic, and don't go overboard with powers. And grammar (Sorry for mine in this sentence), please use decent grammar. Your technique should be legible for the mods and anyone else. Pelase Dnot wirte lkie tihs! Yes you can read that, but it's not exactly 1-2-3. So in short, please proof-read your techniques, try to counter them yourself, and check your grammar!

♚ If RESUBMITTING: You MUST quote the previous declined jutsu, and then re-do it and BOLD the changed parts.

It's really nothing major. If your technique is declined (Normally with a reason), just quote the submission, then under it, make the proper corrections. Then BOLD your corrections! The mods need to see you made the proper and sufficient corrections! If you remove something (Which means you can't bold it), you should just leave a note stating what you removed.

♚ Come up with decent restrictions that are actually counted for in our Roleplay, and that are in relation with the technique itself.

Restrictions! They balance the OP scale for you. The more powerful the technique, the more restrictions are needed. Most, if not all, techniques have "Usage" restrictions ("Can only be used twice"), its advisable that you do too. Do not come up with useless restrictions that either don't really count in our RolePlay, or have no relation to the technique. Do not post a Forbidden Rank technique, and the only side-effect of the technique is -30 damage to the user. Also if it's a fire technique, a restriction like "No earth techniques in the same turn" doesn't really have a connection to the technique itself, so why is that a restriction? Do not post restrictions just to make your technique more suitable!

Respect the mods' verdict.

This one seems to be overlooked by many, and it's sad. It is stated in the Opening Post, that a Mod does not need to state why they declined a technique, they do that out of their own good will, so please be grateful. Do not harass the mods with your rants on a declined technique. If a DNR (Declined, Do Not Re-submit) is said in your submission, move on, it has received the DNR for a legit reason.

♚ If RESUBMITTING: You MUST quote the previous declined jutsu, and then re-do it and BOLD the changed parts.

It's really nothing major. If your technique is declined (Normally with a reason), just quote the submission, then under it, make the proper corrections. Then BOLD your corrections! The mods need to see you made the proper and sufficient corrections! If you remove something (Which means you can't bold it), you should just leave a note stating what you removed.

♚ If your Custom Weapon/Technique/Summon received approval:

If your Custom Summon receives approval, post it immediately in this thread so other can see and to keep track of existing Summonings!

If your Custom Technique/Weapon receives approval, post it immediately in your Custom Jutsu thread found in this section so other can see and to keep track of existing techniques!​

♔ Below is a list of Banned items from the Custom Jutsu Thread
-Sharingan Genjutsu
-Rinnegan related techniques
-Swift Techniques
-EIG Techniques or variations
-Sage Mode copies or versions
-Space Time techniques (although some minor variants of the FTG techniques may be submitted)
-Forbidden Rank Summons
-Infusable Swords
-Elemental blasting Swords
-Multiple Weapons in one CW
-Damage Boosting Swords
-Fuuinjutsu above S-Rank requires permission from Nexus
-CE Related techniques
-CW's for Swift, Dust, Dark and Scorch
-Anything giving you EIG speed
-Anything giving you multiplying speed bonus
-Kinjutsu (unless permission from Nexus has been granted)
♔ Do not steal/rip other peoples jutsu, heavy punishment will be taken on you.

Ripping and stealing techniques from other members is a SERIOUS offense. Heavy punishment such as being banned from the Custom System might be rained down on you. So please, do not even try and take a risk, just don't.

♔ Do not make your jutsu irreversible and/or cause instant death

This is straight OP. Your jutsu should always be counter-able (By cannon techniques), else it would be deemed OP. Also do not make your technique cause instant death, again, OP.

♔ Do not use any font or any other formatting with the exception of bold (For corrections) and spoilers (For images)

No technique with text formatting will be even read, that's just an instant decline. Do not center your techniques, do not change size/font of the text, just don't. Only formatting that is allowed, are the Bolding of your corrections, and spoilers for images.

♔ Do not post any curse mark jutsus, they will be declined.

If you want a Curse Mark, create a cannon bio that was seen using a curse mark, or win a Tournament. Simple.

♔ No techniques based on absorbing or taking control of the opponents technique and sending it back at them will be approved unless you have a dark release bio.

If your bio cannot use (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw. [Dark Release Technique], do not submit techniques that manipulate your opponents technique and sends it back at them. Dark Release Bios can do this thanks to the mentioned technique

♔ Nothing "Instant" will be approved.

Like above, nothing instant will be approved. Be realistic, and don't be hungry to kill so quickly. Add some decent time for your opponent to be able to react.

♔ No Rasengan or Chidori varriations allowed, do not even mention the names of those two techniques anywhere in your submission.

These already have been done, and are worn out. If you're thinking of basing a technique on them, stop there, and think of something else.

♔ Do not complain to another mod about your Custom being declined.

Every mod has their own opinion and hell, they can decline it because the name doesn't fit their criteria, Customs are a privilege, not a need (To some it is ~_~) or requirement.

♔ Do not imitate anything from BLEACH, such as Vizard transformations

Another series of techniques that have been done time and time again. Yes! It has been done so much that it's not possible to submit again! So if you basing your techniques on an anime like DBZ or Bleach, scratch the idea and go back to the drawing bored...

♔ Do not post more then 3 jutsu...your submission will be ignored and declined.

If 3 is the Submission limit, why even try to submit more?

~~~

Thanks for reading. If I have missed anything (I know I have), please state it below so I can add it above!

Version: Awesome

Currently here while Scorps is offline. When Scorps is online, he shall move it to the correct section. Posting it now since I am going on a tour soon and won't be near a PC for a while.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: ✎ Do's and Don't CJ Thread Update

Everything in the customs system summed up well, i actually had no idea of some of the banned thing e.g. Swift CJs and Scorch CWs banned ? Any reason for this ? I can vaguely see why Swift is banned but Scorch Release CWs don't seem that exploitable.

Awesome thread, you might just get a sticky ;).

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Everything in the customs system summed up well, i actually had no idea of some of the banned thing e.g. Swift CJs and Scorch CWs banned ? Any reason for this ? I can vaguely see why Swift is banned but Scorch Release CWs don't seem that exploitable.

Awesome thread, you might just get a sticky ;).
Just because. Is that enough? ^_^

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, it isn't. Explain my minion, explain!
*shows you the finger*

Minion this... >_>

But you guys usually have a reason :shrug:. This is just discrimination against Scorch Release xd
Us? A reason? Never! We just like the never ending adrenaline rush of abusing our powers just because we can. Its pure and simple narcissism at its best. Don't believe what others say.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

Us? A reason? Never! We just like the never ending adrenaline rush of abusing our powers just because we can. Its pure and simple narcissism at its best. Don't believe what others say.
Lol you know I got to do it right. That is some funny shiz. Lol you will learn like I did never ask for a reason.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I've always had my suspicions but i never knew it was this bad!

I say we call for a revoulution, overthrow the current mods and put in place knew ones who will eventually become corrupt too :scorps:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

I have a question, what happens to CJ made by members that have left. If they have clearly left, not logging in for say 6 months, can we submit their CJ?
If ofcourse that they havent taught anyone.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I have a question, what happens to CJ made by members that have left. If they have clearly left, not logging in for say 6 months, can we submit their CJ?
If ofcourse that they havent taught anyone.
If a person is inactive can you rip their customs? That's a resounding NO

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If a person is inactive can you rip their customs? That's a resounding NO
Well this seems a little weird if they are in fact inactive and not one other member holds any training in there customs they should be scrapped so others can either make idea's better than those that were or have more chances of getting similars techs approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.