Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so the poster for the new pkmn anime was leaked yesterday and I have been seeing countless comments on how Ash ''looks like Luffy'' and how ''it looks like OP artstyle'' all over the web

here's the poster:

You must be registered for see images

... I don't see it :/ I got some pretty nasty replies (to my replies) XD

PS Ash looks retarded

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a big fan theory about it, I'm sure I'll miss some points so you might want to check them out.

It basically goes like this. Any person who sees a Ho-Oh gets their deepest wish granted. During episode 1 when Ash sets off(after being attacked by the Spearow) he sees a Ho-Oh fly overhead(we don't know it's a Ho-oh originally because Ho-oh wasn't intro'd until gold/silver which makes this a really good foreshadowing and lends credibility to the theory) This is the moment the Ho-oh grants his wish to be able to travel the world training pokemon forever.

There's also another theory that says after that spearow attack Ash didn't actually get up, he went into a coma and everything we've seen has been his coma dream after that attack.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so the poster for the new pkmn anime was leaked yesterday and I have been seeing countless comments on how Ash ''looks like Luffy'' and how ''it looks like OP artstyle'' all over the web

here's the poster:

... I don't see it :/ I got some pretty nasty replies (to my replies) XD

PS Ash looks retarded
Ash looks like Gintama