iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i saw this comment in *********** about the last chapter of attack on titan [50]

Now that I think about it. Eren's titan-control ability maybe similar to the APE TITAN's ability.
The Ape Titan can apparently transform humans into titans and control
them. More like give them a purpose. or programming their instinct. What
if the Ape Titan (or he and the group he belongs to) is the one/ones
who created the titans and made them attack the humans ?!! What if
Riener's people see Eren as the only weapon humanity have to fight the
ape titan/titans and actually SAVE humanity ??!! Which group do the
wall-titans belong to ?
TOO MANY QUESTIONS !
I re-read that response many many times and it could be true at bold.

What do you think??

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could be true, but if so shouldnt Riener tell Eren the truth once he captured him ?

And im pretty sure Erwin would understand why Riener is doing this, and would probably support him for this, so for now, Riener and Berthold aint that good.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be true, but if so shouldnt Riener tell Eren the truth once he captured him ?

And im pretty sure Erwin would understand why Riener is doing this, and would probably support him for this, so for now, Riener and Berthold aint that good.
Still an amazing theory, maybe next chapter eren will leave the squad and command the titans to go away then talk to them.

I was thinking, the first time we seen both of them for the first time was when they attacked the wall of maria ( i think it's called like that). Do you think they were searching for eren's dad because that DNA is special in some kind of way?

msbishop92

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had to read the chapter twice because I wasn't sure what I had witnessed.

When Eren was asking Mikasa to free his hands I thought he was going to transform and tear the grinning titan to shreds. Instead though his hands were steaming as if to suggest healing, and then the lines under his eyes appeared. I didn't know what it was, and then he punched the titans hand and then all the other titans began devouring the grin titan.

Were Reiner, Bert, and Ymir making those shocked expressions because they were scared of Eren or because they realized that he was controlling the titans?

In other news, R.I.P Hannes. Gone to soon old man.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had to read the chapter twice because I wasn't sure what I had witnessed.

When Eren was asking Mikasa to free his hands I thought he was going to transform and tear the grinning titan to shreds. Instead though his hands were steaming as if to suggest healing, and then the lines under his eyes appeared. I didn't know what it was, and then he punched the titans hand and then all the other titans began devouring the grin titan.

Were Reiner, Bert, and Ymir making those shocked expressions because they were scared of Eren or because they realized that he was controlling the titans?

In other news, R.I.P Hannes. Gone to soon old man.
@Bold, even his hands were in fire.

@Underline, I think we know why they want eren so bad!, but my question is, are reiber/bert/annie in the good side of humanity? Because if the ape titan is the bad one on this, i think it's reasonable to think that they want eren to join them so they could defeat the ape titan.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What i got from the chapter is that neither Ymir or Reiner knew about this power that's why he says what he said in the end , when Eren used it they felt it so they instantly knew , Like Ymir said with this there can even be a future inside the walls , is also possible what you said about Reiners village trying to go up against the APE , but with the cults & his village .......i still can't say who is against who :/ .

For all we know the APE could be working on his own . The cults have their own agenda . & Reiners village too .

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What i got from the chapter is that neither Ymir or Reiner knew about this power that's why he says what he said in the end , when Eren used it they felt it so they instantly knew , Like Ymir said with this there can even be a future inside the walls , is also possible what you said about Reiners village trying to go up against the APE , but with the cults & his village .......i still can't say who is against who :/ .

For all we know the APE could be working on his own . The cults have their own agenda . & Reiners village too .
But there is another thing, you know when the manga started they were the people who invaded the walls (maria [ i think it's called]). I think they were looking for that DNA that eren's dad injected it to eren.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
That could be true, so they wanted eren to join them? but then why they didn't ask him nicely?
No time to explain I guess. They needed him ASAP since the Ape might attack their village along with his army of titans. I guess Reiner's village departed from the main remnants of humanity.