Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't see Aokiji doing anything like that o_o he has a great sense of justice and is not the type of guy who would join a criminal organization, he left the marines because his pride would not allow him to follow Akainu's sense of absolute justice.

Thugg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is a chance Aokiji joins The Revolutionary Army as he isn't a believer of Absolute Justice like that of Akainu and so might team up with Dragon as what he is trying to do is to overthrow the WG without harming the civillians. Being a Marine Admiral and also being in Marines for a long time he sure won't join any pirate crew.
He also could lead a life normally now and could make irregular appearances in the canon.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I actually STRONGLY believe he will become a revolutionary, the entire time he was a marine he gave off the vibe that he has a better sense of justice than the other admirals, furthermore he NEVER saw eye to eye with akaino, it's very possible now that akaino is in charge that he will join the revolutionaries, I think it would be a very good role for Oda to put him in, otherwise what was the point in having the only "good" (I put it like that because most of the marines aren't so "good" where as aokiji just seemed different, it isn't meant to be clear cut good and bad) admiral left leave?