72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Aoe Kiyoshi
Nickname: Idiot in the ruff
Clan: Kiyoshi

Looks: Purple hair and purple eyes. he wears a black sleeveless shirt. and black armbands.

Personality: goofy but serious when needed

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Amegakure
Village of Alliance: Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: N/A
Elements: All elements. Rain. Cloud
Your ninjutsu:

~All mastered~

Background Info.
History: Aoe was born in Amegakure during a time of war and poverty. His parents hid him in a box and shipped it out to Kumogakure. They had to send him there because they wanted a better life for him. It was weeks before he got to kumo because he was sent over mountains and many severe landscapes. When some Kumogakure Merchants unloaded the boxes they heard a feeble cry. once they opened the box a little baby boy was in it. The merchants didn't know what to do with him so they took him to the Raikage. Once the men entered the room, the Raikage was already in a bad mood. They showed him the baby but he didn't care for it. He told them do whatever you want with it. They started to tell him they found Raiakage was about to yell at them again the Daimyo came in. The Daimyo,felt sorry for the child and took him in as his own.When Aoe got older the Daimyo was too old to take care of him so he gave him to one of his best fiends Roku Kiyoshi, he taught him ninjutsu and the Kiyoshi Arts. he made him a fine Kumogakure ninja. There he would spend the rest of his life.

Other

You must be registered for see images

Picture:
Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

~Approved~ Welcome to the Kiyoshi clan

Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you always insist on spamming biographies dont you another spam i will infract you
Wait, no its not like that, were buddies and my comment was needed on here, he wouldn't mind anyways, I'll stop posting in this topic now. ~_O
Plus it would be great if you'd improved your grammar. o_o

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, no its not like that, were buddies and my comment was needed on here, he wouldn't mind anyways, I'll stop posting in this topic now. ~_O
Whether he accepts it or not i dont simple as and as for the grammer your seriously pushing your luck are you like always trying to cause trouble and get infracted seriously grow up

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would also be great if you grew up and stopped trying to seek attention by spamming, but that hasn't happened as well. =D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Change the part of Roku = daimyo and Mugi = raikage. Yes I know that's how it is in the village system, however your bio's history has to fit first in the Naruto plot and there nor Mugi nor Roku exist as daimyo/raikage.

My suggestion is that you just leave the raikage/daimyo nameless and just call them raikage/daimyo and just bring Roku in it somewhere. After that I will approve it.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Change the part of Roku = daimyo and Mugi = raikage. Yes I know that's how it is in the village system, however your bio's history has to fit first in the Naruto plot and there nor Mugi nor Roku exist as daimyo/raikage.

My suggestion is that you just leave the raikage/daimyo nameless and just call them raikage/daimyo and just bring Roku in it somewhere. After that I will approve it.
Custom bios should be allowed to have NB RP history... they have been allowed to have that up until now :eek: