Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have any questions and I mean ANYYYYY questions at all I can and will answer them for you.

It will save you making threads.

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is in Naruto General Questions section so please refrain yourself from asking any other questions which arent related to naruto.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the bridge maker episode when zabuza sees haku die and goes mental exactly how many henchmen does he take out with just a kunai in his mouth? :D

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is zetsu
Zetsu is a member in Akatsuki, he is a rogue ninja and because of his plant-like appearance, many fans believe Zetsu to be formerly of the hidden grass village. However, in the 3rd data book, the spot of his village of origin in his profile is left blank. His lack of a Grass headband with a slash mark across it also contradicts the grass theory. .
He serves as a spy thanks to his ability to hide in the ground and trees.
Zetsu has 2 personalities, his white side, and his black side, which is more aggressive.
Zatsu is a Cannibal, meaning, he eats the bodies that Akatsuki doesn't want to be left and he also takes orders from tobi.

Hope that helps

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to cnow something moore about Danzo. Who is he? What does he want?...
Danzou was a war hawk who operated in opposition to Sandaime Hokage. Within the ANBU corps, he created and led the training division known as "Ne" or root, which was detached from the main ANBU. The Root group was disbanded and he lost his position. He still is a power player though, with his own influence within the village.

He was also against all what sarutobi stood for like he sent out sai to kill sasuke because he was a threat to konoha(he has harsh judgement but at the same time he is looking out for konoha).

i think danzou is kakashis old best friend from his old squad when he was a kid because kakashi took his sharingan from his believed dead friend from the left eye and danzou has only a sharingan in his right eye. or danzou found kakashis fiend dead and saw that a sharingan was gone and thought a ninja took it and implanted it in their own eye and did the same.

All I know

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danzou was a war hawk who operated in opposition to Sandaime Hokage. Within the ANBU corps, he created and led the training division known as "Ne" or root, which was detached from the main ANBU. The Root group was disbanded and he lost his position. He still is a power player though, with his own influence within the village.

He was also against all what sarutobi stood for like he sent out sai to kill sasuke because he was a threat to konoha(he has harsh judgement but at the same time he is looking out for konoha).

i think danzou is kakashis old best friend from his old squad when he was a kid because kakashi took his sharingan from his believed dead friend from the left eye and danzou has only a sharingan in his right eye. or danzou found kakashis fiend dead and saw that a sharingan was gone and thought a ninja took it and implanted it in their own eye and did the same.

All I know
Well thats not right then is it :rolleyes: when it cleary stated in the manga that it was shisui's chakra that resided in danzo's left arm and eye....?

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetsu is a member in Akatsuki, he is a rogue ninja and because of his plant-like appearance, many fans believe Zetsu to be formerly of the hidden grass village. However, in the 3rd data book, the spot of his village of origin in his profile is left blank. His lack of a Grass headband with a slash mark across it also contradicts the grass theory. .
He serves as a spy thanks to his ability to hide in the ground and trees.
Zetsu has 2 personalities, his white side, and his black side, which is more aggressive.
Zatsu is a Cannibal, meaning, he eats the bodies that Akatsuki doesn't want to be left and he also takes orders from tobi.

Hope that helps
i mean why does he have 2 personality?thats the real quistion