25⚔️
Awards
U_U I start off my using

(Suiton: Baku Shuishouha) - Water Style: Bursting Water Wave

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

To flood the terrain. Next i use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent dragging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions ending up in a water explosion.
(This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s level 3 ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi

Followed by

(Hyouton: Souryuu Boufuusetsu) - Ice Style: Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

Description: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

~Kensei-kun~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
terrain:eek:n top of a snowy mountain

i use

Katon: Karyuudan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet

Range:Short
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

and then

Doton: Doryuudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb

Descripton:The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth,best when used with Dragon Flame Bullet to turn the mud into lava .

to make lava burning you into nothing

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U I start off my using

(Suiton: Baku Shuishouha) - Water Style: Bursting Water Wave

Type:Supplementary
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

To flood the terrain. Next i use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Description: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent dragging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions ending up in a water explosion.
(This is a game ougi.This is Kisame`s level 3 ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi

Followed by

(Hyouton: Souryuu Boufuusetsu) - Ice Style: Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

Description: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.
Jump and activates sharigan while you flood the area then uses when I touch the water

Suigin: Souhou Mercury (Mercury Style: Touch of Mercury)

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user?s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

To turn the flooded area into an area filled with Mercury :p

Since you can't stand on water you fall into my body of mercury and die from mercury poisoning

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
terrain:eek:n top of a snowy mountain

i use

Katon: Karyuudan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet

Description: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

and then

Doton: Doryuudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb

Descripton:The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth,best when used with Dragon Flame Bullet to turn the mud into lava .

to make lava burning you into nothing
I can deal with two fights

uses

(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

to harden the lava and then uses

Wind Style: Vacuum Orb (Fuuton: Shinkuu Kyuutai)

Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range; Short-Mid
Description: The user creates a orb of wind that suck in the air around it, sucking up poison gases, and even Wind and Lightning jutsu. Can also be used to suffocate the opponent. The orb can be placed anywhere the user pleases

placing the orb behind you which it sucks the poisonous gas when lava gets cooled down killing you from it

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone else??
Yamato Bio
Terrain: is a wide open plain with light rain and muddy grounds.

..first i start off by using: (no hand sign needed)

(Raiton: Ion Denka Soujuu) Lighting Release: Ion Charge Manipulation

*Type: Supplementary
*Range: N/A
*Chakra: 40
*Damage: 10 (damage added to lightning)
*Description: User Manipulates the ionic charge of their body and the area around the opponent. For Three Turns the user’s Lightning techniques have an extra kick and attack much faster. Ranged lightning attacks gain homing properties making them unavoidable. In addition the users speed is increased due to the charge and the user can also channel this charge into weapons like kunai making them seek out the opponent in the air even after being deflected, or repel weapons away from themselves.

*Can only be used 2 times in battle*
*+10 dmg to Lightning attacks*
*While charged, the user is weaker to water attacks (-10 damage)*

...then i use:

Chidori Senbon (1000 Birds Needle)

Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponent or
to injure them.

...throwing needles every where around u and as u deal with that i use:

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.

...so that if u use a wind jutsu to block my lighting attack the intense pain will increase because of the wind

Last edited:

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Activates sharingan and uses

Raiton: Raikage Yougeki Gusoku (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault Armor)

Chakra: 40 (+5 every turn active)
Damage: +30 to taijutsu and +20 to Lightning
Description: The Raikage can Automatically Release Lightning Chakra from every point of his body, giving him a boost in reflexes, speed, and power comparable to Rock Lee in his 8-Gates Mode.
Note: Last 4 Turns
Note: Usable 2 times; 1 turn Recharge
Note: Only Teachable by Kirabi

to instantly speed off your sight having you caused you to lose my location and also with my awesomely speedy reflects uses

Raiton: Mazoku Raikou (Lightning Style: Demonic Lightning)

Type: Attack/Defemse/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user first focuses lightning chakra towards his back, shoulders, and neck area. Upon command demon-like wings forged of pure lightning will form from the user’s back. Several wings will from in fact a total of six forming. These wings are large and expansive. These wings can be used as a defensive tool by wrapping the body and blocking incoming attacks. Along with the wings can be used to smack things from the air, which includes disrupting certain elements. The offensive side of this jutsu is simple really, with a hard flap of the wings lightning bolts will fly forward from the wings themselves. A second offensive method of these wings is a light or small flap which will send a volley of arrows made of lightning forward. These wings are like shadow clones which means they stay in battle as long as they’re destroyed and disappear whenever the user wants.
Note: Can only be used once in battle
Note: Wings last three turns or until all destroyed
Note: These wings cannot be use to fly
Note: Only Anbu Kakashi can use

To use these wings to defend against your attacks

After I done all this in less than a sec and defend all your attack uses

Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user’s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

to turn the whole battlefield from a muddy terrain into a battlefield filled with my mercury

By the way you have to jump or fly somewhere and cannot even touch my mercury

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Raiton: Raikage Yougeki Gusoku (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault Armor)

Description: The Raikage can Automatically Release Lightning Chakra from every point of his body, giving him a boost in reflexes, speed, and power comparable to Rock Lee in his 8-Gates Mode.

to instantly speed off your sight having you caused you to lose my location and also with my awesomely speedy reflects uses

Description: The user first focuses lightning chakra towards his back, shoulders, and neck area. Upon command demon-like wings forged of pure lightning will form from the user?s back. Several wings will from in fact a total of six forming. These wings are large and expansive. These wings can be used as a defensive tool by wrapping the body and blocking incoming attacks. Along with the wings can be used to smack things from the air, which includes disrupting certain elements. The offensive side of this jutsu is simple really, with a hard flap of the wings lightning bolts will fly forward from the wings themselves. A second offensive method of these wings is a light or small flap which will send a volley of arrows made of lightning forward. These wings are like shadow clones which means they stay in battle as long as they?re destroyed and disappear whenever the user wants.

Suigin: Souhou Mercury (M)

Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user?s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

to turn the whole battlefield from a muddy terrain into a battlefield filled with my mercury

1. did u use Raiton: Mazoku Raikou (Lightning Style: Demonic Lightning) to block both of my attack i don't think it could block two attack with one weak move like that but whatever -__-

2.Raiton: Raikage Yougeki Gusoku (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault, Release Lightning Chakra from every point of his body and knowing that u use that Mercury move that covers their whole body with Mercury and Mercry is a good conductor to electricity so u shock yourself to death U_U

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. did u use Raiton: Mazoku Raikou (Lightning Style: Demonic Lightning) to block both of my attack i don't think it could block two attack with one weak move like that but whatever -__-

2.Raiton: Raikage Yougeki Gusoku (Lightning Style: Thunder Shadow's Assault, Release Lightning Chakra from every point of his body and knowing that u use that Mercury move that covers their whole body with Mercury and Mercry is a good conductor to electricity so u shock yourself to death U_U
Are you stupid or what, you just wasted ten minutes of my life for this crap

I'm pretty sure I wouldnt do this move if it would have gotten me killed but don't you think someone of my level be that stupid to do something like that.

Just make your move

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description: The user first focuses lightning chakra towards his back, shoulders, and neck area. Upon command demon-like wings forged of pure lightning will form from the user’s back. Several wings will from in fact a total of six forming. These wings are large and expansive. These wings can be used as a defensive tool by wrapping the body and blocking incoming attacks. Along with the wings can be used to smack things from the air, which includes disrupting certain elements. The offensive side of this jutsu is simple really, with a hard flap of the wings lightning bolts will fly forward from the wings themselves. A second offensive method of these wings is a light or small flap which will send a volley of arrows made of lightning forward. These wings are like shadow clones which means they stay in battle as long as they’re destroyed and disappear whenever the user wants.

Description: The user covers their whole body with Mercury chakra and whatever he touches or steps on will turn into Mercury. This can be used to turn any objects into Mercury to increase the user’s range of Mercury usage. An instant kill if someone is touched (something for the opponent to be aware of)

as u block both of my moves with one attack >.> i make 3 yamato clone don't feel like posting the whole move, and one clone use:

Raiton: Gian (Lightning Style: False Darkness)

Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by
an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

at the same time other clone use:

Mokuton • Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release • Chakra Drain Tree]

Type: Supplementary- Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage:none
Description:A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being apprxomately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it and if use any jutsu way touching the tree cut there just in half.
S-A
A-B
B-C
C-D

...rising me and my clone(S)

Last edited:

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

as u block both of my moves with one attack >.> i make 3 yamato clone don't feel like posting the whole move, and one clone use:

Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by

Chidori Senbon (1000 Birds Needle)

Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponent or
to injure them.

..also at the same time i use:

Mokuton ? Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release ? Chakra Drain Tree]

Description:A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being apprxomately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it and if use any jutsu way touching the tree cut there just in half.
S-A
A-B
B-C
C-D

thats four move

redo

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mokuton • Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release • Chakra Drain Tree]

S-A
A-B
B-C
C-D

*sigh* damn you still never avoided the mercury (I even gave you a hint on how to avoid it)

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sigh* damn you still never avoided the mercury (I even gave you a hint on how to avoid it)

...in your description it say where ever u step would turn to mercury so i'm thinking that where ever u step would change into mercury and only range to short your description suck if u trying to say it change the whole battle field

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

...in your description it say where ever u step would turn to mercury so i'm thinking that where ever u step would change into mercury and only range to short your description suck if u trying to say it change the whole battle field
Oh my god another there goes another ten minutes of my life

I hate to keep calling you stupid but I can understand if it was the earth than it'll apply there but you described the whole terrain with muddy grounds so I turned all that mud into mercury because it all connected...........Stupid

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh my god another there goes another ten minutes of my life

I hate to keep calling you stupid but I can understand if it was the earth than it'll apply there but you described the whole terrain with muddy grounds so I turned all that mud into mercury because it all connected...........Stupid
i know i said muddy grounds which has space between them i see if i said terrain: mud xd