pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
all right her we go I`ll start with Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique and summon my huge chameleon and disapear from site nxt i`ll use Debari no Jutsu - Astral Projection to make a spirit form and ;lastly use Chakra Kenpa no Ame - Chakra Detecting Rain so that i can find your location. your go

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
fist ill use chidori nagashi to electricute your hand .....and enma attacks you .........making you let go of your prison .........than i attack with Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique)

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
one question yondaime how can you see me when I`m invisable in my chameleon?and to cancel what you tried i`ll use Chakra no Ito - Chakra Threads
these attach to your heart and to the haert of one of my bodies and your end is near

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
k then ill use Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique) Dogs Coming Out of evrywear grabbing You to grab the real pain i kno its the real him cuz i marked him then killed all his clones and use a water clone to do this Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin sealing soul and seal one of his six souls

baka i can see u cuz the death god lets me see with heat omg did you ever read my backroung lol i also have this sword that eats chakra and seals your soul along with the death god i also have the nine tails charka
and you cuaght one of my clones

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice and since my chakra threads are still on you then i`ll finish you off with that body who attached to you has his heart smashed and its good buy for you and to make sure there is nothing left i`ll trap you with this Tsubako Mandara - Mandala Box and have it smash your body anyone else?

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ill simply telaport out of the box and incase you havnt noticed i share a body with the death god so i had many hearts telaports behind anothor one of your bodies and hits you with a makania rasingan its the rashangan but in my large sword

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ouch you got me! using one of my bodies from my shijutsu i`ll use my gedo mark-confusion to make you go insane(gedo mark is a theme jutsu in ultimte ninja 2) and with that I will leave gotta seal a biju but next time we can go at it