[Discussion] Anyone play One Piec: Burning Blood?

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I played it on PC, not PS4, but I was using a PS4 controller. It's a great game though, i would recommend it for anyone who is a fan of One Piece. I love how they incorporate Devil Fruit abilities and Haki into the combat system. Anyone who isn't familiar with certain OP abilities, characters and the story will likely be lost because the story mode consists only of Marineford arc, they could have done better in that aspect. Hope a sequel comes out soon (hopefully with a better story mode) I'm interested to see how characters like Big Mom, Cracker and Katakuri would play.

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I played it on PC, not PS4, but I was using a PS4 controller. It's a great game though, i would recommend it for anyone who is a fan of One Piece. I love how they incorporate Devil Fruit abilities and Haki into the combat system. Anyone who isn't familiar with certain OP abilities, characters and the story will likely be lost because the story mode consists only of Marineford arc, they could have done better in that aspect. Hope a sequel comes out soon (hopefully with a better story mode) I'm interested to see how characters like Big Mom, Cracker and Katakuri would play.
Katakuri’s ability dash would be the mochi doifhnut roll lol his finisher would be diced mochi and his conquerors haki combos would be awesome

Last edited: