Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello guys, i want some cool naruto wallpapers n stuffs, u guys have got that, so can u help me finding out the sites where i can get it? :)

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey,

Take This link. Read the first post. They have instructions telling you what to do. This is for Sig only. Like how some people have the village and their names posted on the bottom everytime they post.

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey,

Take This link. Read the first post. They have instructions telling you what to do. This is for Sig only. Like how some people have the village and their names posted on the bottom everytime they post.

u mean to say i m doing wrong thing in a wrong section???? if then sorry,lol and which is the section where i can ask something about wallpapers n animations etc, plz help me out plus give me the sites of cool naruto stuffs(hope u got that?!)

mituan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato saying that his wood reacts to it just means that nature reacts on his lifeforce, apart from that elemental control is about channeling your own chakra from your inside to the outside, not using chakra from the outside and channel it to the inside. so no, he wont be able to use all of the five elements.