Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait when can you play ? I was going to ask you about that but fell asleep lol
Lol I would say today but I already started playing something else (turned on my ps4 for the first time after like 2 months lmao)

I'd say, I'll be available tomorrow around this time, and probably 2 hours before. I can also stay up kinda late so Idm that much if you need to do a little bit later, I'll message you and let you know : )

• Love
Reactions: JoanaTak

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly you're probably right.
Kinda like the few people who talk around here, noone really brings any sorta drama and seems to just be chillin.

Just wish there was more to respond to.
I don't know from the short time I've been around here seems like one of the more active members is a troll/spammer that people seem to indulge or ignore.

You could extend out all encompassing threads into singular games. Instead of asking if anybody has a Switch you could have made a thread for each individual game you're interested in as well as all encompassing thread, ofcourse applies to other sections as well and doesn't ensure responses to those threads, but open up the possibility to have more to respond to. Keeping it in an amalgamation thread response fatigue sets in and things may get glossed over that wouldn't in a more specific thread. Just a product of forums being dead though in the end Discord and the like killed them and instant gratification sites won't likely give weigh that there will be a resurgence in forums especially with the few surviving forums tending to incorporate the newer mediums, after all most forums also have a Discord and the majority of activity takes place there instead of the forums.
-
On topic, have a Switch hardly play it. Few games interest me for the Switch and the multiplatform ports it does have tend to not run well on it. Specific exclusive games are increasingly of less interest to me as well such as Three Houses simply not holding my interest as much as other installments of the series. Then with the connectivity for the Switch being like it is even games that might be entertaining in multiplayer are plagued with issues that it's hard to justify (for me) to purchase them expecting matchmaking or coop play to be decent. Something as innocuous as Animal Crossing even performed it's online oddly requiring everything to stop to invite people over and then limiting what you could do when you have people over even in it's limit capacity of what they deem as gameplay. Basically not the biggest Nintendo fan these days and that's largely due to the Nintendo ideology these days.

Reactions: Premfection