Anyone here with a nintendo switch?

ShadowRogue97

Kin
117💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got one a while back i don't really have that much of a selection but The World Ends With You Final Remix,BOTW,Xenoblade 2 and Bayonetta 2 are my personal favorites on it. Really looking forward to The World Ends With You anime especially as well.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got one a while back i don't really have that much of a selection but The World Ends With You Final Remix,BOTW,Xenoblade 2 and Bayonetta 2 are my personal favorites on it. Really looking forward to The World Ends With You anime especially as well.
bayonetta is fun

Im a huge Zelda fan yet just... haven't returned to botw. I know everyone loves it but its so different from other Zelda games, might give it another try soon

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesn't work. But it's better this way anyway, if more people would come here I bet more people start arguing and shit. A small community is probably a nicer community.
Honestly you're probably right.
Kinda like the few people who talk around here, noone really brings any sorta drama and seems to just be chillin.

Just wish there was more to respond to.

...I admit me being mainly in the mafia section might not be helping much :' )

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This place is dead.
Honestly this place is nearly impossible to find LMAO. I don't remember what I was doing, but I was looking up something about Naruto and didn't find this place until around 5 or 10 pages in. Even then I didn't join until I looked something up about Itachi being stupid or something like that a long time after that and found this a couple pages in, then recognized it lol

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly this place is nearly impossible to find LMAO. I don't remember what I was doing, but I was looking up something about Naruto and didn't find this place until around 5 or 10 pages in. Even then I didn't join until I looked something up about Itachi being stupid or something like that a long time after that and found this a couple pages in, then recognized it lol
I just looked up anime forums and kept looking around till I found something I liked lol. This community is pretty nice.

Also I'm glad you're here youre the only one who added me on switch, even though we havent played anything yet

• Love
Reactions: JoanaTak