Anyone else having trouble believing Naruto's chakra supply?

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I'll make this quick. I was thinking about the characteristics of Naruto's shadow clone technique. Basically, each shadow clone divides the user's chakra equally among them, right? Yes.

But Naruto makes this seem unreasonable. I mean think about it. When Naruto fought Deva path, he used a good 100 clones or so. This means that each of those clones, and the original Naruto, only had 1/100th of his original chakra supply. Yet he still managed to summon not 1, but 2 rasenshurikens, and also a regular rasengan on top of that.

Similarly, when he was learning how to create the rasenshuriken, he split 1000 TIMES. That's insane. How in the world is he going to create an entirely new and very powerful (thus more chakra exhausting) jutsu with only 1/1000th of his chakra? Regardless of whether there are 1000 copies of him, they are all supposed to be incredibly weak, and I would expect them to be incapable of such a jutsu. I know the Kyuubi DID get out of hand, but the fact that that rarely happened as well bothers me. It should have happened all the time.

Now, the current war is a different story, because he has been drawing from Kurama's chakra supply.

Still overall, doesn't Naruto's original amount of chakra seem to be a bit unreasonable to you guys? Is Kishi just showing that Naruto's chakra supply is that unreal, or has he just forgotten about the traits of the shadow clone jutsu?

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when you're judging based off shadow clones, many characters seem to have unreal chakra for the simple reason that splitting chakra equally is going to be massive. The best theory I found was that the chakra not used by the clone is converted back to Naruto himself (seeing as how dispersing a clone collect natural energy goes back to him). If a clone doesn't do much, it might not be a lot of chakra depleted.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when the chakra is divided in the clone the clone is around but once the clone brakes all the chakra goes back to the user along with its experiences so when naruto makes clones they brakes he does not lose chakra other then the amount that he used to perform the jutsu which is minimal not to mention naruto does have an almost endless suply if chakra between him an kurama

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't the Kyuubi's chakra supposed to leak and ultimately mix in with Naruto's overtime? It'd explain why he himself has an overly large chakra supply.

Organis Machinas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I'll make this quick. I was thinking about the characteristics of Naruto's shadow clone technique. Basically, each shadow clone divides the user's chakra equally among them, right? Yes.

But Naruto makes this seem unreasonable. I mean think about it. When Naruto fought Deva path, he used a good 100 clones or so. This means that each of those clones, and the original Naruto, only had 1/100th of his original chakra supply. Yet he still managed to summon not 1, but 2 rasenshurikens, and also a regular rasengan on top of that.

Similarly, when he was learning how to create the rasenshuriken, he split 1000 TIMES. That's insane. How in the world is he going to create an entirely new and very powerful (thus more chakra exhausting) jutsu with only 1/1000th of his chakra? Regardless of whether there are 1000 copies of him, they are all supposed to be incredibly weak, and I would expect them to be incapable of such a jutsu. I know the Kyuubi DID get out of hand, but the fact that that rarely happened as well bothers me. It should have happened all the time.

Now, the current war is a different story, because he has been drawing from Kurama's chakra supply.

Still overall, doesn't Naruto's original amount of chakra seem to be a bit unreasonable to you guys? Is Kishi just showing that Naruto's chakra supply is that unreal, or has he just forgotten about the traits of the shadow clone jutsu?
Yes, it does put his chakra reserves into perspective. I would assume that kishi has and continues to show us that the uzumaki have
ast amounts of chakra. Add in Kerala, and narutos clones are essential genin if not low chuunin in a endurance comparison. One can only wonder what it would be like for him to learn mokuton....

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that it FORCES them to split the chakra evenly. If you recall in part one Neji actually commented on Naruto's control of his chakra by evenly seperating, which suggests that doing that is actually a strategic move and uncommon. If he was training or in the middle of an intense fight he could forget this tiny detail as it could be unneccesary.

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when the chakra is divided in the clone the clone is around but once the clone brakes all the chakra goes back to the user along with its experiences so when naruto makes clones they brakes he does not lose chakra other then the amount that he used to perform the jutsu which is minimal not to mention naruto does have an almost endless suply if chakra between him an kurama
So your saying that even if a clone is "killed" the chakra would return to the original user? I thought that was only when it was released by the user...but thank you. If this is the case, it would provide a reasonable answer to my question.

However, it doesn't answer how he managed such high level jutsu while still having all of his clones alive. Such as when he was creating the rasenshuriken.

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have to remember that Kurama's chakra is always being mixed with Naruto's. Even if he's not purposely tapping into that chakra reserve, the chakra is still leaking, thus Naruto can use it.

This is my opinion anyways. ;)

ThisOneDude

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude i posted the same thread earlier, i think kishi made a plot hole, because if say kakashi makes 4 shadow clones, in total the clones have 80% chakra so if they get destroyed he will only have 20% left

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your saying that even if a clone is "killed" the chakra would return to the original user? I thought that was only when it was released by the user...but thank you. If this is the case, it would provide a reasonable answer to my question.

However, it doesn't answer how he managed such high level jutsu while still having all of his clones alive. Such as when he was creating the rasenshuriken.
naruto is an uzumaki cousin to the senju and has more chakra then anyone else on the series by himself not to mention the nine tails on top of that.....naruto can never run out of chakra basically

also even when he does burn chakra he recovers faster then other ppl because of the ninetails

AlexRG23

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi actually explained this in part 1, but yes... Naruto does have an insane amount of chakra, genetically it makes sense. His dad, Minato, had as of what we know, vast amounts of chakra reserves. His mom, kushina, also had a large amount of chakra due to her being uzumaki, which are part senju.

Now, what kakashi stated was, that Naruto's chakra levels were extremely high (he gave a ratio, but I can't remember). Anyway, he also stated that most of his chakra was in a battle with kurama, to keep him sealed. He said that if Naruto did not have kurama, then his chakra levels would be 100x what they currently are.

Now to me, that is insane, that means Naruto's chakra levels are in the bijuu range, and he pretty much has an infinite amount.

I also believe that since Naruto and kurama have become one and together (perfect jinchuriki) Naruto may finally have full control of his own chakra... I think xd

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is an uzumaki cousin to the senju and has more chakra then anyone else on the series by himself not to mention the nine tails on top of that.....naruto can never run out of chakra basically

also even when he does burn chakra he recovers faster then other ppl because of the ninetails
Which basically means if he learns a regeneration technique, he would be unkillable...that's just a ridiculous amount of chakra in my opinion. :eek:

Talal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely agree that's bullshit. Also why do other Jinchuriki get tired except for Naruto, is the Kuubi that much stronger than the other beasts that even with half of his chakra he's 1000000 times stronger than the others.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that it take multiple clones to form a rasenshuriken? Naruto already has an extremely high chakra reserve in base. Now add some Kyubbi chakra leakage and you get an unreal chakra reserve.

At least in battles, Naruto can't spam those techs without getting tired even in sage mode. However, his stamina in KM and BM is unreal. Can't believe he hasn't got tired yet.

I also agree with the theory that if a clone is killed, most of the clone's chakra goes back to the user. Also bare in mind that Naruto may decide to split himself into two so his original will have 50% chakra. The clone goes on to spam more clones which would make a huge number of clones but the real Naruto won't feel exhaustion because he still has that 50% chakra. On top of that, those clones will get killed easily so the chakra will go back to the real Naruto, improving his own chakra supply.

While all of this is happening, Naruto's original chakra supply is also steadily recovering thanks to Kurama and his Uzumaki heritage.

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that it take multiple clones to form a rasenshuriken? Naruto already has an extremely high chakra reserve in base. Now add some Kyubbi chakra leakage and you get an unreal chakra reserve.

At least in battles, Naruto can't spam those techs without getting tired even in sage mode. However, his stamina in KM and BM is unreal. Can't believe he hasn't got tired yet.

I also agree with the theory that if a clone is killed, most of the clone's chakra goes back to the user. Also bare in mind that Naruto may decide to split himself into two so his original will have 50% chakra. The clone goes on to spam more clones which would make a huge number of clones but the real Naruto won't feel exhaustion because he still has that 50% chakra. On top of that, those clones will get killed easily so the chakra will go back to the real Naruto, improving his own chakra supply.

While all of this is happening, Naruto's original chakra supply is also steadily recovering thanks to Kurama and his Uzumaki heritage.
It takes multiple, yes, but that doesn't mean he still isn't splitting his chakra so many times. And my main example would be when he was working on creating the rasenshuriken. He created 1000 shadow clones (all at once as well, not creating a clone and having it do it for him). This also came while he was trying to completely hold back the fox, meaning very little leakage (that which did had to be contained). This means that 1000 clones, each with 1/1000th of Naruto's chakra, all worked a very long time on creating a very chakra exhausting technique. That is a truly unfair amount of chakra, because he managed it and could still get up the next day even.