[Discussion] Anyone else hates King's DF?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its so lame! Pteranodon in general sucks! And according to some sources online, they're not even considered a dinosaur!
Seriously though. King looks like a demon lord in base form and then he goes and transforms into that mutated bat crow creature!
And King already has wings so why make him a flying creature?? Should have made him a Trex! Just imagine a black trex with wings and covered in fire!

Smh Oda trolled us with the shogun and now he trolled us with King...
I don't want to see Zoro fight King anymore! Lets just make Zoro and Luffy tag team Kaido and leave that fodder King to Law or Kidd.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't hate the creature hes gotten but the design for it is ass. You usually exam the stronger characters to see what parts of them stick out, but I didn't bat a second eye at his Zoan's design.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facts, plus his wings look like they had feathers like wtf.

And than he's a flying zoan. Cool right. But he's kaidos right hand man... So no matter what zoan he has, you'd think it would be damn near the strongest..

So let's look at some flying zoans

Dragon
Pheonix
Pterodan
Hawk

So.. as king he should have one of the strongest flying zoans out there kinda like Marco.. but.. lol .. he's lame asf tbh..

I mean you can compare the pheonix to the dragon. Marco has a great first commander df. You could even argue, if someone like whitebeard had the pheonix fruit it would even be better than kaidos dragon... You can't even come remotley close to making that argument for kings

Edit: tbh maybe it's because it's ancient instead of mythical. Hell even if it was a mythical Rodan fro Godzilla. That would make it awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Passerby

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its so lame! Pteranodon in general sucks! And according to some sources online, they're not even considered a dinosaur!
Seriously though. King looks like a demon lord in base form and then he goes and transforms into that mutated bat crow creature!
And King already has wings so why make him a flying creature?? Should have made him a Trex! Just imagine a black trex with wings and covered in fire!

Smh Oda trolled us with the shogun and now he trolled us with King...
I don't want to see Zoro fight King anymore! Lets just make Zoro and Luffy tag team Kaido and leave that fodder King to Law or Kidd.
The fact he has wings and turned into a beast with wings makes me more sure Queen is a scorpion since his pony tail looks like a scorpions tail.

OT: I don't hate it, the only thing I kind of dislike is it's too dark to see good detail in some of the panels. I'm curious why he's on fire though if his power is a pteradon anyway?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nop, i like it :D and tbh I don't want mythical zoans to start popping up everywhere. Everyone's saying Marco has a more exciting fruit ... Marco also has a MUCH more exciting fruit than Katakuri had :/ Beckmann prob has no fruit ...

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nop, i like it :D and tbh I don't want mythical zoans to start popping up everywhere. Everyone's saying Marco has a more exciting fruit ... Marco also has a MUCH more exciting fruit than Katakuri had :/ Beckmann prob has no fruit ...
King is probably Kaido's strongest dude but yet his zoan is so underwhelming. Just look how amazing Marco and Katakuri's devil fruit abilities were! What can a Pteranodon do except fly? Anyway I think King's main trait is going to be his mysterious fire so i guess we can overlook his zoan.
And why are you talking as if we have lots of characters with mythical's? Until now only 3 characters so far have mythical's (I'm excluding Kadio until further confirmation)

The fact he has wings and turned into a beast with wings
That's my point! The dude already has wings so why give him a flying zoan?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King is probably Kaido's strongest dude but yet his zoan is so underwhelming. Just look how amazing Marco and Katakuri's devil fruit abilities were! What can a Pteranodon do except fly? Anyway I think King's main trait is going to be his mysterious fire so i guess we can overlook his zoan.
And why are you talking as if we have lots of characters with mythical's? Until now only 3 characters so far have mythical's (I'm excluding Kadio until further confirmation)

That's my point! The dude already has wings so why give him a flying zoan?
Because maybe those wings we saw were part of his zoan?

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoro's biggest weakness has been whenever there is a bit of distance between him and his opponent he has needed help to close down the distance. So having King fly will make Zoro overcome that and we will get to see Zoro learn to cut fire. Also, we don't know much about his DF right now anyway.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell are you talking about bro? Do you live in the future where the Wano arc is already animated?
Lmfaooooo this has me dead
He also had a dream about something else we never saw ? I'ma go find it

Edit:
https://animebase.me/threads/can-someone-help-me-find-this.766134/

??

Chopstick love u man ?
Post automatically merged:

Beckmann definitely has ancient human model badass badass no mi.

He's already human so no transformation or hybrid form but he still gets the special abilitie pertained from it: ultimate badassery .

Here's the best definition I could find on the one piece wiki under his df

Ultimate badassery: often times mistaken to be luck, like Luffy for example. When bullets fly in his direction people think it's luck they miss, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. The truth is, luck has nothing to do with it, the bullets run in fear once seeing the badassness of Benn. He once killed an army of 300 marines with nothing more than his rifle, which had no ammunition cause he left it at home. Other pirates arrest each other in his presence.
he uppercutted a horse so hard it turned into a giraffe and shit a fruit. You're welcome kaku

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m just gonna imagine that it’s King’s Hybrid form that’s worth the hype and not his complete state. A ancient bird as a devil fruit just tells us that king is a speed base character.

I’m not seeing how king is suppose to keep up with the likes of Marco, Katakuri, and Ben Beckmann tbh.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell are you talking about bro? Do you live in the future where the Wano arc is already animated?
I haven't been keeping up with the anime since it stopped showing on Hulu and when I googled King this came up a lot so I figured it was from a new episode. Where is the anime in the story right now?
You must be registered to see images