Anyone else hate sai?

tyson2005

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sai rips it up! how can you hate a ninja like sai who actually has style and acts cool when there are ninjas in the show like sakura and ino... besides hes not weak whoever said that because i remember when he first joins the group danzou says that he is the strongest of his age group, meaning he trumps neji, kiba, rock lee etc.

narutogrg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeap sai's jutsu is pretty unique.but i think he's under rated .we hav not seen him in so many episodes n even he hasnt had appearance so long.but he's not useless at all.he's gud at long range battle...n i think this war will show his potential

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am the first person to say that a battle is won with strategy before its won with brute strength or speed and any of these other things but, sai hasn't done anything significant. He didn't "save" naruto from sasuke, naruto could've moved at any moment, he decided to stand there, all sai did was grab sasukes wrist which made sasuke kick all their asses, including their jonin leader and as far as hating sakura goes, shes done a whole lot more than sai has or ever will. Sakura is severely underrated in my opinion, she has done plenty of things that others couldn't.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
well casting aside his gay look and wears, i used to like the character... the reason is that he is supposed to replace sasuke, and gradually he has been able to do so... what that means is that team 7 (and us fans) will eventually be able to cut all ties with sasuke and kishimoto will finally be able to kill that sucker off... isn't it great if you look at it that way!? :)

however, i'm currently hating him because he's opened sakura's eyes on naruto... damn that bitch, she is going to ruin the NaruHina pair :mad:

tyson2005

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am the first person to say that a battle is won with strategy before its won with brute strength or speed and any of these other things but, sai hasn't done anything significant. He didn't "save" naruto from sasuke, naruto could've moved at any moment, he decided to stand there, all sai did was grab sasukes wrist which made sasuke kick all their asses, including their jonin leader and as far as hating sakura goes, shes done a whole lot more than sai has or ever will. Sakura is severely underrated in my opinion, she has done plenty of things that others couldn't.
i dont care at all what shes done, sakura is an annoying bitch and i hate that she is the main female character in the show. she is so god damn annoying all she does is cry about sasuke and fail all the time. she sucks, and shes filthier than the ganges river.