Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zetsu bio.

As I face you at mid-range ( since you failed to mention the range, I assume its mid ) I split into two.
Once finished, White Half throws a number of exploding kunai into the air, so that - if allowed to land - they land at a halfway distance between us. Meanwhile, Black Half uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

As the Intense Pain continues on its path toward you, the dropping kunai with exploding tags have their tags singed by the flame, making them count down to their impending explosion. Before the kunais go into the flame completely, White Half uses

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

This wind serves in two purposes. Firstly, it merges with the fire streaming on the ground, turning it into a super-hot wind/fire combination that - as it streams along the ground - produces dense clouds of steam by evaporating the snow on it, blinding your vision. Secondly, it catches the dipping kunai and propels them toward you, the exploding tags by this time finishing their countdown, and exploding within your near vicinity, damaging you further with shards of molten metal from the kunai scattering everywhere as well as the fire from the explosions itself.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zetsu bio.

As I face you at mid-range ( since you failed to mention the range, I assume its mid ) I split into two.
Once finished, White Half throws a number of exploding kunai into the air, so that - if allowed to land - they land at a halfway distance between us. Meanwhile, Black Half uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

As the Intense Pain continues on its path toward you, the dropping kunai with exploding tags have their tags singed by the flame, making them count down to their impending explosion. Before the kunais go into the flame completely, White Half uses

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

This wind serves in two purposes. Firstly, it merges with the fire streaming on the ground, turning it into a super-hot wind/fire combination that - as it streams along the ground - produces dense clouds of steam by evaporating the snow on it, blinding your vision. Secondly, it catches the dipping kunai and propels them toward you, the exploding tags by this time finishing their countdown, and exploding within your near vicinity, damaging you further with shards of molten metal from the kunai scattering everywhere as well as the fire from the explosions itself.
As White-half thrown the kunai's I quickly made 2 clones,addition myself make's us 3,

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

then as the kunai's with explosive tag landed we all noticed the extreme heat coming forward us,we have then concluded that its a fire-wind combo as it is coming fast.#1 then uses

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

infront of us to drown out the fire-wind combo while #2 uses

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

to defend the three of us from any kunai shards as expected from explosive kunai's.

then as the second the shards are finished,we scatter all around #1north ,#2east and #3west and then #1 throws five flash bombs at both of you making you invunrable becuase of blindness while # 2&3 thows explosive kunai's at you.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As White-half thrown the kunai's I quickly made 2 clones,addition myself make's us 3,

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

then as the kunai's with explosive tag landed we all noticed the extreme heat coming forward us,we have then concluded that its a fire-wind combo as it is coming fast.#1 then uses

Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

to defend the three of us from any kunai shards as expected from explosive kunai's.

then as the second the shards are finished,we scatter all around #1north ,#2east and #3west and then #1 throws five flash bombs at both of you making you invunrable becuase of blindness while # 2&3 thows explosive kunai's at you.
Woop, fail. :|

You broke the timeframe rule. You have to wait for the fire to be released before you can make your move.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zetsu bio.

Actually I didn't cause you said white half was throwing kunai's,meanwhile black half uses the fire jutsu..,:rolleyes:
So as White throws the kunai's,black does the fire jutsu which make's the execution of both the same,and me avoiding the time frame rule.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually I didn't cause you said white half was throwing kunai's,meanwhile black half uses the fire jutsu..,:rolleyes:
So as White throws the kunai's,black does the fire jutsu which make's the execution of both the same,and me avoiding the time frame rule.
Ah. I hoped you would be clearer in your moves, but apparently not.
Very good.
I'll make my move soon.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Edit that, you actually failed again.

You wouldn't have the time to create four shadow clones + ( a Wind Rasengan and a Typhoon Water Vortex ) all before a fire technique hits you.
>_O

So, yes, I won.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edit that, you actually failed again.

You wouldn't have the time to create four shadow clones + ( a Wind Rasengan and a Typhoon Water Vortex ) all before a fire technique hits you.
>_O

So, yes, I won.
I only made 2 clones,I said

And i think only one handseal is enough for 2 bunshins,so I think i can come through:D

Ah. I hoped you would be clearer in your moves, but apparently not.
Very good.
I'll make my move soon.
LoLz actually I did that on purpose XD

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only made 2 clones,I said

And i think only one handseal is enough for 2 bunshins,so I think i can come through:D

LoLz actually I did that on purpose XD
Uhm...the issue is when Naruto+Yamato did the Water.Wind combo ( two people using one jutsu each, so it's shorter time ) it met the fire/wind halfway.
Now you made a clone before that, so the fire/wind is about three-fourth the way there.
You could have still done it at this point, but you said "clone #1 uses" meaning one clone did both Rasengan and Typhoon Vortex O_O
So you got burnt up before you could release it.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uhm...the issue is when Naruto+Yamato did the Water.Wind combo ( two people using one jutsu each, so it's shorter time ) it met the fire/wind halfway.
Now you made a clone before that, so the fire/wind is about three-fourth the way there.
You could have still done it at this point, but you said "clone #1 uses" meaning one clone did both Rasengan and Typhoon Vortex O_O
So you got burnt up before you could release it.
O.OO.O NOOO!!!!you got me there >.>