Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Yeah i just got the same nissan altima like the 1's above any of you know what type of bumpers are they & where can find them??? and can I put 2010 grills & bumpers on nissan atlima from around 2006 & Etc??? Cause I Plan On Customising Mines

jaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude this site is for naruto stuff not cars but i recommend u making it look like one of the cars from the movies fast and the furious

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude this site is for naruto stuff not cars but i recommend u making it look like one of the cars from the movies fast and the furious
There's different selections of the forum where able to speak about other things rather then naruto but not really just something just to pick up the chicks in :D i was planning on changing the front & back lightning to dark and painting my whole car candy paint black with the bottom seperated by a straight white line and on the bottom grey with black chrome rims im just looking for a bumper to choice i already fix up the interior and everything.

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's different selections of the forum where able to speak about other things rather then naruto but not really just something just to pick up the chicks in :D i was planning on changing the front & back lightning to dark and painting my whole car candy paint black with the bottom seperated by a straight white line and on the bottom grey with black chrome rims im just looking for a bumper to choice i already fix up the interior and everything.
I have a feeling that, that bumper bar is a custom made one, where are you from, cause in Australia there are these special body kit shops, where they customise these type of things, try to find something like that where ever you are, the best way to go about that is to find the website or a contact for the local car enthusiast club (these are underground movements) because the in most countries modifications are frowned upon by compliance laws

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
where can u find them? it depends of where u from.. usualy those things can be found on internet.. u can order them from England it's where i got my wheels :D but u should just check some tuning shop or gorage in ur town... ask them for advice

ps. i had nissan tho :D

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a feeling that, that bumper bar is a custom made one, where are you from, cause in Australia there are these special body kit shops, where they customise these type of things, try to find something like that where ever you are, the best way to go about that is to find the website or a contact for the local car enthusiast club (these are underground movements) because the in most countries modifications are frowned upon by compliance laws
Yeah I've Been Looking All Around I Think They Are Custom Looked Around Online And Did'nt Find Them

where can u find them? it depends of where u from.. usualy those things can be found on internet.. u can order them from England it's where i got my wheels :D but u should just check some tuning shop or gorage in ur town... ask them for advice

Yeah I Went To Different Garages And They've Told Me There Not Sure What Type Of Bumpers They Are But They Did Some Me Some Similar Ones

ps. i had nissan tho :D
wut is cars ?
I Have a 2006 Nissan Altima

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should've got a 350Z or 370Z lol but it depends where you live and visit your local stores that sell bumpers and etc if you talk to them and they got none you could see if they can order the parts for you of course it's gonna be costly but after all you are trying to sup (customize) yours anyways.

Or search online like kijiji, ebay and etc people are always selling them and you can put on pretty much any Nissan Altima bumper or grill 2006 won't be a problem

I'm actually looking for a Toyota Supra