Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O Cool Ok since each of you dont know how to fight that Much Just dont force yourself since i am both of you guys sensei i will watch this Match Carefully and tell the things that you did Wrong

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I make one of my shadow clones use (Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave to put out the fire and my other 4 clones continue running at you, they get near you and all use (Bunshin Bakuha)-Shadow Clone Explosion making a big explosion =]

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use (Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks. And make the waves go at you while i use (Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall and then when the water comes down i use (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i throw a few shuriken and does few hand signs and use Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique (, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu; English TV: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu)
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Fuka
Hand Seals: Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger.

This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok that kills me or does it,

Little did you know when i used the water wall jutsu i made a water clone there so you killed my water clone with ur shurkien and fire jutsu,.

and i used (Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)

* Type:Attack
* Range:Shor-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
* Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
* Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu

To teleport behind you, now i use a fully charged Rasengan In your back *death*??

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok that kills me or does it,

Little did you know when i used the water wall jutsu i made a water clone there so you killed my water clone with ur shurkien and fire jutsu,.

and i used (Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)

* Type:Attack
* Range:Shor-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
* Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
* Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu

To teleport behind you, now i use a fully charged Rasengan In your back *death*??
Awesome Move:D