Awards
ok then i start

*activates Omega Eye*

(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.

then i use

Release six paths of blade
Blackstar, Dragon, blaze, Hades,destroyer, Shapphire

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D ok then i use

(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
* Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

to stop your attack then i use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

to trap your six bodies and i use

onc eyour all trapped i use

(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill

* Type:Attack/Defence
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

focusing on the one who can resurect others... the others being hit with the barrier... i then jump to a different location...

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D ok then i use

(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
* Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

to stop your attack then i use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).

to trap your six bodies and i use

onc eyour all trapped i use

(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill

* Type:Attack/Defence
* Chakra Cost:40
* Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).

focusing on the one who can resurect others... the others being hit with the barrier... i then jump to a different location...[/QUOTE]

to block that i use

Dragon uses:Rin?negan: gesuidou hei no jutsu- absorption wall
-this gives my party a wall of protection which absorbs all chakra types and protecting the 3 of them from destroyer ' next move

so all my bodies r safe and 2 spice things up i use

Blaze:seken shoukyaku no jutsu- world incineration
- the technique raises the temperature of his surroundings to 300 degree celcius, crippling any living being and eliminating any form of defence

samurai suffocating

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D nice block :D

(everyclone placed a tag on your bodies before exploding since the mist started to go away :D)

i use

Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
i teleport on the other side of the wall dodge your incineration move and then i use...

sinc eyou heated up the air so nicely i use

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin

* Chakra cost:40
* Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

striking those around me (since i am behind them it strikes them before being absorbed by the wall

ME~>Bodies~>Wall

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok

Shapphire

brings back the fallen bodies now rise *reincarnated now use*

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

hahahaha the heat is gettin 2 samurai addin more firousuness to my kirin

*Attckin samurai directly* *Large crater on the impact of samurai*

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

nice try :D

i dodge using the teleportation tech...

i appear behind resurection guy and stab him through the chest charging it with electricity to shock him then i use

(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness

* Chakra cost:40
* Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.

i land on a branch and hide
ur resurrection boy is out... much more and he will be killed...

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice try but before u used ur tag

my boy here hades summon a old friend of his

Pain's Giant Dog
Pain Location: Hidden Rain
Classification: Animal Summon
Character Affiliation: Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant dog, which has the ability to split into more dogs each time it is struck. These dogs can then merge and split apart at will.

attackin my dogs wif that jutsu u used

if that didn't work my barrier doesn't let no in