[Predictions] Any predictions for chapter 1000?

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very soon we will hit the biggest milestone of all time in One Piece. Reaching chapter 1000. I am confident Oda has something very big prepared for this milestone chapter, what do you think it could be?

Will we still be in the current Wano Act? Or will we have an overview of the rest of the world (in between acts)?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Yamato becomes Shogun till Momosuke is old enough. Might even pretend to be Momo's actual dad.
That wont happen .Kaidos child would be the absolute last thing the scabbards would want. Regardless of age as things like that dont matter in this situation im sure, son of oden is the rightful next in line for shogun. For them to allow the child of the one who killed oden instead of odens child to be shogun would undoubtedly be a slap in the face for all the samurai and oden. Tbh i hate even thinking about yamato being shogun. Thank god she absolutey doesnt want to be shogun. I think yamato will be the final and 10th member to join the shs

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That wont happen .Kaidos child would be the absolute last thing the scabbards would want. Regardless of age as things like that dont matter in this situation im sure, son of oden is the rightful next in line for shogun. For them to allow the child of the one who killed oden instead of odens child to be shogun would undoubtedly be a slap in the face for all the samurai and oden. Tbh i hate even thinking about yamato being shogun. Thank god she absolutey doesnt want to be shogun. I think yamato will be the final and 10th member to join the shs
It'd be the Kozuki's way of saying that indiscriminately hunting families as they did in the past is wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto