Awards
*Activates Rinnegan*

suiton: 1000 mizu hebi)-suiton: 1000 water snakes
? Rank: S
? Type: Attack
? Range: Short-Long
? Chakra Cost:40
? Damage Points: 80
? Description:the user creates 1000 water snakes, its just like Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy. the snakes bind the opponent and attack them(bite or constict). once bitten the opponent will not be able to move (for 3 turns because he/she is still bound) this jutsu has poison mixed in it so that when the snakes bite the opponent they loses 10 health for 3 turns.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Activates Rinnegan*

? Description:the user creates 1000 water snakes, its just like Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy. the snakes bind the opponent and attack them(bite or constict). once bitten the opponent will not be able to move (for 3 turns because he/she is still bound) this jutsu has poison mixed in it so that when the snakes bite the opponent they loses 10 health for 3 turns.
Oo thought you said no S-Ranks

oh well works with me if we fight with all ranks plus this is a no rules fight *smirks*

uses *Ice Release: Ice Wave(Hyoton: Aisonami) (This jutsu creates a tidal wave behind the user that shoots shards of ice out as it moves. Upon collision the wave shatters sending ice shards all over the place.) too crash into your snakes freezing them*

alright now get serious senju ;)

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

then i use

(Zankuuha)-Decapitating Air Waves
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra Cost:10
? Damge Points:20
? Description: Using the air vents installed in their arms, the user can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.

*attacks u directly

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates Rinnegan*

hey thats my move

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

then i use

? Description: Using the air vents installed in their arms, the user can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.

*attacks u directly
blade youre using other peoples teqnicues -_-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

* Damage PointsN/A

then i use

*attacks u directly
Oo how did you get that close? to use water prison and you cant use another jutsu while you have me in the prison but anyways

*while in the prison*

I use *Soba hiru no Jutsu (Proximity Chill) freezing the water and I meld out of the Ice*

alright now I use *(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain (A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path)*