0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anti-Saint Stone: Manga Characters and Basic plot

Characters:
Yuudai Hiroshi (Antagonist)(Male)
Isamu Hiroshi (Protagonist)(Male)
Yuu (Yuudai's alternative form)(The Ultimate Antagonist)(Male Demon)
Tsubasa Minoru (Side character, Minor Protagonist)(Male)
Natsuki (Side character, Minor Protagonist)(Female)
Rio (Minor Antagonist, Early Death)(Male)
Great Nation General Arata (Antagonist)(Male)

Characters Chapter 1:
Yuudai Hiroshi (Mentioned)
Isamu Hiroshi (Appearance)
Yuu (Mentioned)
Arata (Mentioned)

Characters Bio's
Yuudai Hiroshi:
The Series Main Antagonist and elder brother to the series Main Protagonist (Isamu Hiroshi) Yuudai
Elected himself to be the host to the Anti-saint Stone, an ancient fragment said to turn the host of its power into their demon equivalent. Yuudai used the Anti-saint Stone to destroy his home City and attempt to kill his brother who was told he could defeat Yuudai by finding and becoming the host of the Saint stone but he was unsuccessful in finding his brother and is still looking the streets of their home City in order to find and kill him. At any time Yuudai can activate Yuu, his demon within him which will increase his power immensely however use of this can lead to extreme amounts of exhaustion and even death if he exits it. Yuudai uses a two bladed Scythe as his main weapon and has the ability to manipulate wind by swinging this blade.

Yuudai Stats (Out of 100): Attack: 37 Defense: 21 Power: 57 Average: 38
Yuu Stats: Attack: 77 Defense: 30 Power: 91 Average: 66

Isamu Hiroshi:
The Series Main Protagonist who's goal is to kill his brother and unite their city once again. However Isamu's power is extremely low when compared to Yuudai's base form but Isamu does possess 'Ebon'. Ebon is the power to deny the reaper, when near death or about to die Ebon will protect Isamu by attempting to attack the attacker with black shadows that consume anyone within an unknown radius into complete darkness. After the use of Ebon Isamu will need to rest due to how physically and mentally draining using Ebon is.

Isamu Stats: Attack: 11 Defense: 68 Power: 11 Average: 30

Note: I only gave character bio's for Isamu and Yuudai because they are the currently only involved characters.

Note 2: * before and after the name means they are talking inside their mind.

Chapter 1: New light Washed over by Daunting Shadow

*Isamu*: My Brother never was a patient one, he always rushed to be first everywhere, to make everyone speed up so he didn’t have to wait, despite this I always foolishly believed he had a generous heart, that if it came down to a life and death situation and it was me or him who died, I'd always like to think that he would sacrifice himself to save me.

It turns out I didn't know my brother very well, Because what he did couldn't of been more selfish. Around 4 months ago our city discovered the Anti-saint stone on the outskirts, we brought it into the city but soon became worried about it's power. The Anti-saint stone was well known to have the ability to change the host of it's power into a demon version of themselves and would make them go on a bloodthirsty rampage. However it was believed that a certain family bloodline had the ability to control the power of the stone, that bloodline was ours.

The city army General 'Arata' wanted my father to be the host although he later found out about my fathers recent death, turning his choice to either me or my brother, he selected...me. I was beyond terrified but then something amazing happened, my brother selflessly nominated himself to be the host and Arata had a change of mind, at that moment I couldn't love my brother more. Now I couldn't hate him more. My brother used the power of the Anti-saint stone and activated his demon who is named Yuu after my brothers name Yuudai. My brother slaughtered everyone but a few who fled hoping not to be found.

It's been 4 months now and I am looking for my glimpse of hope that'll help me defeat my brother, Just...gotta....keep.....searching.

(Isamu is running through the streets, watching every corner on the lookout for Yuudai, He stops when a shadowy figure jumps down in front of him)

???: “Isamu, you know you shouldn't be wondering around so carelessly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: So what do you think? I know it's kinda short but I am really tired and it's really just a teaser/taster of what's to come, if people like it enough I'll gladly continue. The plan is to get a chapter out every Monday and I am hoping to get to about 30 Chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chakra Wizard

The Meta of the Night

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice job the way of expressing the desire of a character is very impressive. ^^ Notify me on the next chapter ...Kay ?
Thank you, I was really worried about showing how the characters felt and I'll be glad to notify you when the new chapter comes out :)

Not the first "sibling rivalry" premise used, but certainly an interesting take on it=D Looks good, man:)
Thanks and yeah siblings are used often but I thought I would like to make a more personal story so I could emphasise on the brothers relationship.