answer please all my question

potanezz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what clan of orochimaru or wher he came from?

is yondaime leader or akatsuki?

is yondaime dead when the tragedy happen when kyuubi's out in konoha land?

is yondaime from senju clan and naruto also?

and who is the brother of madara?

who is Tobi?

please answer some of my question.... or all....

what kind of eye that have pein now and what the use of that or skill like sharinggan can copy all ninjutsu and genjutsu?

thanks in advance

Mangekyou Kakashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what clan of orochimaru or wher he came from?
- he's from Konoha... not much is known about him..

is yondaime leader or akatsuki?
- no, he isnt. its actually Nagato/Pein from Hidden Rain

is yondaime dead when the tragedy happen when kyuubi's out in konoha land?
- He died when Kyuubi attacked Konoha. He sealed Kyuubi into his son, Naruto.

is yondaime from senju clan and naruto also?

- Yondaime is from the Namikaze Clan. His real name is Minato Namikaze.

and who is the brother of madara?

-Madara's brother is yet to be known. But he gave Madara his eyes..

who is Tobi?

- Tobi is a mystery.. He might be Obito. He might be Madara.

what kind of eye that have pein now and what the use of that or skill like sharinggan can copy all ninjutsu and genjutsu?

- Pein's eye is the Divine Rin'negan. it can control 6 bodies. thats why it was given the name 6 stages of Pein.

Hope that helped...
All answers are in red.. :kakashi:

Last edited:

Mangekyou Kakashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the Namikaze clan is wind type chakra based...

their specialty is the ShunShin no Jutsu / Body Flicker Technique..

Later, Yondaime modified it, thus he created the Flying Thunder God Justu..

the Shunshin no Jutsu was later then passed on to Kakashi Hatake, and to Obito too, but he died... :kakashi:

Namikaze Clan is now gone in Konoha.. Naruto was supposed to be the last of Namikaze, but since he took after his mothers last name, which Uzumaki.. so that makes Minato the last of his clan... unless there are still others left, which i doubt of... :kakashi:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No Danzou is not part of the Uchiha, apparently he was partly to blame for it's distruction according to Tobi.

Not sure why the Namikaze clan vanished in Konoha.. maybe the same reason the Uchiha clan did.. they might have just been to powerful.

Mangekyou Kakashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
follow up question is danzo from uchiha clan?

- no. Danzou is not Uchiha. He is not yet discussed in the Mange. but he was part of the Uchiha Clan Massacre.

and why namikaze clan vanish in konoha?

- Minato/Yondaime was the Last of the Namikaze Clan.. well, up to this point though... Naruto was supposed to be the Last of his clan, but he took up his mother's Last name, maybe for protective reasons.. :kakashi:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
follow up question is danzo from uchiha clan?

- no. Danzou is not Uchiha. He is not yet discussed in the Mange. but he was part of the Uchiha Clan Massacre.

and why namikaze clan vanish in konoha?

- Minato/Yondaime was the Last of the Namikaze Clan.. well, up to this point though... Naruto was supposed to be the Last of his clan, but he took up his mother's Last name, maybe for protective reasons.. :kakashi:
Just because you don't take your families last name doesn't make you any less of a clan member.. You think about it, he's still the son of a Namikaze which makes him a Namikaze whether you call him Uzimake, Johnson, or whatever. :p

Mangekyou Kakashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats why.. He still doesnt know he's the fourth's son.. he thinks hes from the Uzumaki Clan... thats what i meant.. for Protective reasons... :kakashi:
we all know he's the fourth's son.. but he doesnt.. thats why i said he was supposed to be the last of the Namikaze if he knew...

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea, I still don't see why it would be so bad for them just to tell him.. I mean for the love of god haven't they put him through enough! They made him suffer alone throughout his childhood, they are making him stay a genin for the rest of his life (or so it seems), and they are apparently responsible for his best friends family getting slaughtered which lead to his friend leaving the d4#n village! I mean, they could at least give him that one thing.. "Hey Naruto, your dad was the fourth!" that would be the news of his lifetime.