shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alight I posted this idea in the Anime section because I'm using anime referances but 35 views and about 12 hours later and no one posted I decided to move the thread.Long story short.

Using the base amime
Episode 10: 9 Phantom Dragons Sealing juitsu. Start/ fast forrward to 10min 30 seconds then at 11 minutes you'll see pains old Rinningan.

Episode 66: Revived Souls. Its about 13 minutes in Naruto starts to fight that Chakra Sucubus and you get to see her eye and it looks like Pains old Rinningan.

So? Could it be that Madra gave her a Rinningan or is she just a chakra sucubus? I cant find her name and I'm not going to look for it. Any thoughts?

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg. In episode 10 the eyes you see is nagato and in episode 66 her eyes are not rinnegan. Useless thread, just a waste of my time :/

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know what lady ur reffering to, but no she didnt have the rinnengan. She was an immortal who sucked the charkra of others to retain her beauty, life, and also to gain their elemental chakra. i believe she had only one ring around her pupil. Nice thought tho

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know she only has one ripple but if you look at Pains Rinningan in ep ten when hes summoning the Statue and says lets all gather he dosnet have the multipule ripples in his eye either.Then later in the series he has mulitpule ripples like when hes batteling Jirya.

Last edited:

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know she only has one ripple but if you look at Pains Rinningan in ep ten when hes summoning the Statue and says lets all gather he dosnet have the multipule ripples in his eye either.Then later in the series he has mulitpule ripples like when hes batteling Jirya.
ur reading way too much into it. the rinnengan has to have multiple ripples and only one person has it. now tobi since nagato is dead.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato has been reanimated by the Imperfect World Resurection and still has his Dojuitsu/Rinningan as well. But I know what your saying as well. Yeah I probabally am reading into this more than I should but hell what are forums for other than discussing ideas? yeah it could have been a animation mistake (I can accept this), either way Nagato/Pains Rinningan has changed since episode ten when he showed up to summon the demon sealing statue.