[Spoilers] Another Power UP for Naruto..?

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont know what might come in the next chapter or neither i;m predicting it....

But as the chapter ended saying "Naruto in Peril!! What will Kyuubi Do..?"

I assume Kyubbi will willingly come out and give its control to Naruto for better sake on battlefield...xd

And there might be a possibility that he can transform freely into the beast mode allowing him to use the much debated "TBB or tailed Beast Bomb"

What say..?

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
yeah I think he will start transforming and on the last page of the next chapter he will be in complete kyuubi mode, and then after a few chapters the same thing will happen with TBB. he will charge it up and then on the last page it will say something then the next chapter he will unleash the TBB.

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First off, nice sig.

Anyway, i think it will most probably happen. What else?
thanks....

thats not another power-up, hes just completing what hes been using all this time
hmm... when the fuq is he shown using a Complete TBB...? He is still to complete it.... All he is using is Rasengan...!!

A Beast's TBB power is entirely different from a human rasengan...!!

Last edited:

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It no doubt a power up if naruto can transform at will like bee and possible use the kyuubi's physical destructive power and possibly tbb.

Its a power up that wouldnt be useful against ems sasuke though.
Infact quiet the opposite

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I always wondered why Naruto has 1form and bee and the other jinchurriki have 2maybe the second is a partnership with the tailed beast itself. If you remembered Naruto in v2 used a ttb before. V2 could be Naruto not only using his chakra but the kyuubi chakra as well. I think its to early to starteanting the kyuubi to come out.