Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess i can sort of fight you, but i am sort of doing some work so I might not be the best person to fight you, but i can still fight you.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses gedo mark thingie to seal your ms*

I use
hakkaku senjou ~ Detection battlefield
type:supplementery
range:200 Metres
chakra:30
Damage:N/A
description: lets the user know where any of his opponents are, for example if they go underground you can know which area of the ground to attack.
very usefull if the user is blind.

erekutorikku anda-guraundo shinsui ~ electric underground flood
type:attack
range:short-long
chakra:40(10-less chakra if exact location is known)
damage:70(plus 10 if the exact location of the enamy is known(don't count this if the user chose to use 10 less chakra)
Description: create a giant electric which goes into the ground and electricutes anybody within a large radius that is standing on the ground or hiding in the ground. this jutsu is actually quite easy to avoid if the user is standing on the ground but less easy if the user is underground. if the user knows the location of the enemy he can send the current in one direction and thus making the jutsu plus 10 more powerfull or minus 10 chakra(one or the other)

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses gedo mark thingie to seal your ms*

I use
hakkaku senjou ~ Detection battlefield
type:supplementery
range:200 Metres
chakra:30
Damage:N/A
description: lets the user know where any of his opponents are, for example if they go underground you can know which area of the ground to attack.
very usefull if the user is blind.

erekutorikku anda-guraundo shinsui ~ electric underground flood
type:attack
range:short-long
chakra:40(10-less chakra if exact location is known)
damage:70(plus 10 if the exact location of the enamy is known(don't count this if the user chose to use 10 less chakra)
Description: create a giant electric which goes into the ground and electricutes anybody within a large radius that is standing on the ground or hiding in the ground. this jutsu is actually quite easy to avoid if the user is standing on the ground but less easy if the user is underground. if the user knows the location of the enemy he can send the current in one direction and thus making the jutsu plus 10 more powerfull or minus 10 chakra(one or the other)
Gedo Mark Release

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu undoes the gedo mark.
*i use this to unseal my ms*

then i use this to stop your lightning attaCK.
(Raiton:Myaku Touei no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Pulse Reflection
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A skill where the user concentrates a great deal of Electrical Chakra within their hands, shoving it forward in order to halt oncoming jutsu.

NOW..
(pulls out sword)
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.

*i stabb you into a tree with my chidori sword then run up to you and stab you with my sword*
(note: the chidori sword plunges deeper into you as i run*

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I imediately use

kuchyose: sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Chakra:50
Damage:80
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.
Type:defence
Chakra:30
Absorbs:60
Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

which repels your electric attack. and then i use
************************************************** **********************************
anbvoireah: erekutorikku omoi arashi~anbvoireah: Electric mind storm
Type:attack
Range:Short-long(area of effect 50 Metres)
Damage:50 per turn opponent is in the storm(lasts 3 turns)
Description:after summoning the mysterious lightning sword of anbvoireah the user creates a large electrical storm of highly charged electricity by channeling chakra through anbvoireah into the sky, the lightning is has an extremely high voltage so it easily pass's through the air and other objects, it goes into the opponents nerve systems and destroys them, this jutsu can hurt summons like gama.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I imediately use

kuchyose: sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Damage:80
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.
Type:defence
Chakra:30
Absorbs:60
Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

which repels your electric attack. and then i use
************************************************** **********************************
anbvoireah: erekutorikku omoi arashi~anbvoireah: Electric mind storm
Type:attack
Range:Short-long(area of effect 50 Metres)
Damage:50 per turn opponent is in the storm(lasts 3 turns)
Description:after summoning the mysterious lightning sword of anbvoireah the user creates a large electrical storm of highly charged electricity by channeling chakra through anbvoireah into the sky, the lightning is has an extremely high voltage so it easily pass's through the air and other objects, it goes into the opponents nerve systems and destroys them, this jutsu can hurt summons like gama.
*i use*
(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning, which can in turn control lightning.. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage

*this summoning causes your lightning to miss me*
*then the summoning uses the attack in the description*

well good fight..

Last edited: